• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Gasoline prices in your area?

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
maybe it's me, maybe it's my knowledge base, i'd not use ethanol in any vehicle

that's one of the worst chemical fiasco's this country never needed...run our vehicles on whiskey

stoopid scientists
I try not to, either.

Sometimes I don't have a choice. Now, we have eth-free in many places here; but this county has a law. From November 1 to March 31, ethanol-free CAN NOT BE PUT IN AUTOMOBILES.

They enforce it, too. Early on, I tried and had the pump turned off at the fuel counter.

It's not that the gas-stations are run by eco-weenies; it's that the county WILL shut them down for violations. So...I buy eth-free in the winter in two five-gallon cans, and pour it into the car elsewhere. PITA.

Now, when I'm over the state line...I can't get booze-free in Idaho or Washington State. Can't-never-won't.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Colorado is like that too. I buy my fuel in ks and truck it over myself. Fuck them guys.

Come and get me fuckers.

:finger:

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I try not to, either.

Sometimes I don't have a choice. Now, we have eth-free in many places here; but this county has a law. From November 1 to March 31, ethanol-free CAN NOT BE PUT IN AUTOMOBILES.

They enforce it, too. Early on, I tried and had the pump turned off at the fuel counter.

It's not that the gas-stations are run by eco-weenies; it's that the county WILL shut them down for violations. So...I buy eth-free in the winter in two five-gallon cans, and pour it into the car elsewhere. PITA.

Now, when I'm over the state line...I can't get booze-free in Idaho or Washington State. Can't-never-won't.
you know, this is my bad, let me clarify...there are grades of ethanol here, and 10% is standard in any gallon / any grade here, but there is that yellow pump: 15% that some vehicles are designed to run on...multi-fuel, what a misnomer as corn should have never been used as a fuel product, my intent / thinking was that pump

completely boneheaded that one...but

if i could, i'd not use any at all, but i can't...

and it gets better here too
they 'oxygenate' the fuel for a part of the year under the idea it burns more thoroughly

the swill sold as 'gasoline' here is actually less than 90% gasoline once you accept the other additives that have been added in for stabilization and to suit .gov decrees

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
No story...just $3.15
come on engineear, i need some cover after my failed attempt at a lousy story...

come on man...don't bogart any stories at all

come on man...

:weed:

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
$4.15 for Rotten Robbie's regular unleaded last Friday, but I'm seeing $5+ gas at Chevron and Shell.

edsl48

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
$3.++ here in Illinois thanks to an assortment of new taxes imposed on gasoline by the Illinois Democrats. Not to worry for them though because the Illinois "vote for blue no matter who" group blame the price hike on the so called greedy oil companies; never the politicians.

+

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
We use the non ethanol, especially in my lawn equipment, had peaked at 3.49 club rate during the big fake out several weeks back. Paid 3.19 this week .... standard corn fuel was 2.69 at the same pump....

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Wonder how high gas can go with trillion dollar stimulus every 3/6 months...read an article the other day that had 3 million signatures wanting a permanent $2000 a month gov check...the freebe crowd is addicted and growing.

engineear

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Wonder how high gas can go with trillion dollar stimulus every 3/6 months...read an article the other day that had 3 million signatures wanting a permanent $2000 a month gov check...the freebe crowd is addicted and growing.
Only $2000? Chump change! Where's Sharpton when you need him?
Ok, $2000 but we want an ounce of weed a week and a EBT for liquor and women/men/goats/your preference. If we're gonna lay around we might as well enjoy it...USA USA!!