• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

GATA's Chris Powell on the Silver Manipulation Probe & the Fed Gold Audit!

MKS

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Pretty good interview with Lauren Lyster.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:

REO 54

Midas Member
Midas Member
..from Gcubed's article.......
http://etfdailynews.com/2012/08/09/d...-pslv-zsl-gld/

"I bought silver many times in between as well. And if you’re a serious silver investor, that’s exactly what you should be doing too: buying silver at regular intervals. Not trying to time your purchases, not anticipating huge gains overnight.

And not buying into ridiculous conspiracy theories when things don’t go your way immediately.

Buy silver because it can protect your wealth from inflation and currency devaluation – not because it’s manipulated."

Well said.

..from Gcubed's article.......
http://etfdailynews.com/2012/08/09/d...-pslv-zsl-gld/

"I bought silver many times in between as well. And if you’re a serious silver investor, that’s exactly what you should be doing too: buying silver at regular intervals. Not trying to time your purchases, not anticipating huge gains overnight.

And not buying into ridiculous conspiracy theories when things don’t go your way immediately.

Buy silver because it can protect your wealth from inflation and currency devaluation – not because it’s manipulated."

Well said.
I've watched silver go through two "Blow Off" tops and two corrections. The first correction lasted 20+ years. We remember the last one. ;)

Through all of that, silver still buys about what it did when I was a kid in the 60's. We know that is not true for our paper Dollar.

Many here believe I've no respect for silver and that simply is not true. I believe it to be a LONG TERM inflation hedge. In the short and medium term, she will give you one wild fooking ride! If you play that ride properly, you might just "trade" your way to increased wealth.

Have a great weekend.

'cubed

REO 54

Midas Member
Midas Member
I've watched silver go through two "Blow Off" tops and two corrections. The first correction lasted 20+ years. We remember the last one. ;)

Through all of that, silver still buys about what it did when I was a kid in the 60's. We know that is not true for our paper Dollar.

Many here believe I've no respect for silver and that simply is not true. I believe it to be a LONG TERM inflation hedge. In the short and medium term, she will give you one wild fooking ride! If you play that ride properly, you might just "trade" your way to increased wealth.

Have a great weekend.

'cubed

I'm sure I will be "rode hard and hung up wet" before all this through. But hey,I like I good ride. :bulride: