• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Gay Marriage Loopholes

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
Being of a libertarian slant:cool:, I don't care who gets married to who what or not (I see other peoples lives as none of my business). That said, this thread is not about debating the good or evil of gay marriage, but about the loopholes that it opens that can be a benefit or a detriment to us all. :stupido2:

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
Loophole idea #1

If the cops bust one of your bro's and they subpeona you to testify against him, you could get "married", and they cannot hold him in contempt when you tell them to shove off.

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
Spousal insurance benefits could be used.

Dropping inheritance tax 50% ?

survivor Pension benefits.

There must be thousands of these kinds of things.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Out with the old...in with the new paradigms...

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
Legal protection:

pro:

If you are already married to your bud, you cannot be accused of common law marriage to the bimbo gold digger you slept with a couple times (cohabitation) who is seeking a divorce and settlement through the court system.

Con: your bud can now sue you for divorce and do the same thing the gold digger could have done before.