• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Geithner: Taxes on ‘Small Business’ Must Rise So Government Doesn’t ‘Shrink’

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Watch towards the end when sh.t face smirks.........

Makes me want to take on more risk, hire more help(create a new job or two), expand my business, and send the profits(if there are any) to Barak!

Well KMA!!!!!

CiscoKid

They all look good through beer goggles...
Gold Chaser
Makes me want to take on more risk, hire more help(create a new job or two), expand my business, and send the profits(if there are any) to Barak!
It's the new American way!

Is there any doubt - any doubt whatsoever - that these devils want to destroy what's left of America?

More tax on small businesses?!

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
It is a fact and it has already started,

Our state here just sent out new notices to employers, re unemployment compensation.

Said they were in deep red, borrowed money from the Feds, the Feds say it is plus interest.

The state say they need to pay the Feds their interest so they have come up with this formula to spread the interest bill across all employers and they will send us a bill for our share.

Remember, borrowed from the Fed, now paying interest back to the Fed, not principle mind you, just interest.

S