• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

General Says Operation Warp Speed is “Ready to Execute”

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
“All the mainstream media outlets coronated Biden as the winner on Saturday. On Sunday, we have 60 Minutes talking about how fast they’re going to get these vaccines out. Then on Monday, we have the miraculous announcement that they’ve finished the testing more than 2 years earlier than it could possibly be done,” reports David Knight on 11/10/2020’s show.

“Look at the deliberate timing of all this, it’s pure politics. Pfizer’s senior vice president of vaccine clinical research and development, William Gruber, told Stat News they decided in October to stop having their lab test for cases of Covid-19 in their vaccine study. Instead, they left the samples in storage until the day after the election. Everything about this is a planned scam.”

“I told you, didn’t I? That Trump was stockpiling this for the military and the CIA. Democrat governors were declaring that the vaccine isn’t safe and hasn’t been tested, I said at the time, it’ll be an instantaneous 180 as soon as Biden is declared the winner.”

“They got Trump to believe that this was going to be his ticket to reelection if he rushed it. Then they slow-walked it at the last minute. They waited for the media coronation of Joe Biden and now they’re rushing it again.”

“Here’s how 60 minutes is presenting this now,”

60 Minutes host, David Martin, asked General Gustave Perna, the Army general in charge of Operation Warp Speed, “Are you ready to go if a– vaccine is approved tomorrow?”

General Perna: “Yes, we are.”

Martin: “What’s the first order you’re going to give?”

General Perna: “It’s a simple command of, ‘Execute.'”

Martin: “So once you say, “Execute,” how fast does it get out there?”

General Perna: “Within 24 hours.”

Martin: “Do you have doses of vaccine already stockpiled?”

General Perna: “Yes, we do.”

Martin: “How many do you have stockpiled?”

General Perna: “I’m holding on to that number right now because I wanna not create anxiety and we need to work through the details. A month from now, I’ll have more.”

Knight comments, “They’re ready to ‘Execute’. He may be talking about delivery when he says ‘execute’ but that has some sinister subtext for those of us who’ve been paying attention for the last 239 days. We’ve seen the executive orders, the masks being made mandatory, and the lawyers demanding that the vaccines be made mandatory as well.”

“Look at places like Ireland and China where they have the travel passes. Now, the pass is dependent on a test. Later, they’ll just roll it over to be dependent on whether you’ve been vaccinated or not. Davos is openly talking about that with their Common Pass, which is already being used in some airports. Common Pass has said that right now it’s the test but soon it’ll be the vaccines. Common sense should tell you where this is going.”

“We’ve been told by our world leader, Bill Gates, since the very beginning of this, ‘you’re not going to get back to your normal life until you have the vaccine.’ They’ve locked you down and they’ll keep you that way until you take the vaccine. You won’t be able to travel, work, go to school, or shop until you get the vaccine. This is what your real government is telling you, these people they put up for election are just puppets.”

“This General specializes in logistics. The next part of the 60 Minutes interview is where they talk about how they’re going to track this.”

Martin: “Will you be able to bang your fist on the table and say, ‘What happened to that shipment that was going to Good Samaritan Hospital in Baltimore?'”

General Perna: “Yes, and not only that, I’ll know after it gets there how fast they’re administering the doses that they were given.”

Martin then reports, “Perna’s ability to do that depends on a software program called Tiberius, which is supposed to link databases from across the government and the shipping companies into one unified picture that everyone can see.”

Knight remarks, “Anything’s possible with the military-industrial complex, they can get you this vaccine without even testing it. It’s a COVID miracle, they’ve just pronounced it to be 90% effective the day after the media coronation of Joe Biden. Normally, they’d spend 5 to 10 years testing it and still not know if it is safe or effective but not this time, they don’t have to test this, it’s a miracle.”

“They want to push these vaccines out, they’re not going to wait for the pull of demand. They’ll push it out then demand to know all the details of who got it and who didn’t. The Trump fans have been saying ‘it won’t be mandatory’, but it will be. You better wake up and tell your President to wake up because time is running out.”

60 Minutes reports, “Persichilli is confident operation warp speed will eventually provide all the vaccine New Jersey needs. But she worries whether enough people will show up to get vaccinated.”

Judith Perisichelli: “We surveyed 2,000 health care individuals, physicians and nurses and we know that over 60% of the physicians said that they would get the vaccine. We know that about 40% of the nurses said that they would line up to get the vaccine.”
Martin: “That sounds awfully low.”

Perisichelli: “Nurses I guess are skeptical.”

Martin: “What does that say about your general population?”

Perisichelli: “There is a lot of vaccine hesitancy.”

“Yeah, we’ve got to overcome the ‘vaccine-hesitancy’ because we’ve got a push model. 40% of doctors and 60% of nurses are ‘vaccine-hesitant’, that’s something they have to overcome. That’s when they bring in the guys in the blue uniforms, like the militarized police you’ve seen in Victoria. That’s their solution to ‘vaccine-hesitancy’.”

60 Minutes concluded their report with the question to General Perna, “What’s your worst nightmare?”

General Perna responded, “We get vaccines to the American people and they don’t take them. Shame on us. “Hey, I was already sick, I don’t need it.” Shame on us. ‘Hey, I don’t believe in vaccines.’ Shame on us… Just shame on us and it does keep me up at night.”

Yes, shame on you, General. They’re going to mandate it for people who’ve already had it. Shame on you General. Shame on President Trump for funding this. Shame on him for bankrupting this country and putting us in an inescapable debt hole to the central bankers. Shame on us for staying silent,” concluded Knight.

https://roundtablereport.com/?p=6499

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I want to better understand the technical mechanism before deciding to take it. I know there will be pressure but I don’t think there will be force. Maybe punitive crap like you can’t fly unless etc.

what concerns me technically is the report that the doses need to be stored -80c until use. This isn’t easy and what are the risk of lapse detection mechanisms

how bad are spoilage affects, how long can the dose be kept at injectable temperature before spoilage, what temp will it be when they stick it in you, etc. These things need to be understood.

im not going to take first round or so of dosages and will think it through some more. Your mileage may vary.

Agavegirl1

Silver Miner
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
I want a test for antibodies since I’m pretty sure I’ve had it. I won’t take a vaccine without such a test. I don’t need an MMR since I’ve had a positive titer (antibody test). I have had them all as a child and am told I don’t need it.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Just give the Dimwits a second dose. The rest of us with a brain still left are going to pass.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The collective wet dream of Bill Gates, et al is to implement MANDATORY, recorded, verifiable vaccination of ALL humans, except Bill Gates and "Friends of Bill" of course. I simply can't escape the idea that somehow a chipping technology is involved here. If nothing else it will set a new global standard for dealing with disease. Because of this tptb can introduce ANY disease they want at any time they want and chip ALL humans as they want. The "Medical Martial Law" will now ever be with humanity...dark days indeed.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I’m also way more comfortable with inactivated virus reproduced by cho cells or other established means. This is straight forward introduce a foreign but safer substance so the body learns to recognize and kill it. Then when the live version is presented, the bodies defenses are tuned are ready to go

when you start messing around with the genetic code to instruct the cell which protein to make or not make, such as with mRNA, this seems too Pandora’s box to me at our state of understanding. It could be my ignorance of the newer methods but I can say I feel very comfortable with the traditional methods (except for those using toxic preservatives)

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
How in the hell could they have produced a vaccine in this time?
It's not the production that takes time. What traditionally takes time is the years of testing that they are wanting to skip over.

One other thought I had was, what if this was in fact lab created and intentionally released as a political tool, and the "cure" and/or preventative for it was already known and can now be manufactured now that the political ends it was used for have seemingly been attained?

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
ha, they had the cure before they invented the thing. I would call it a dee-zee-za but as its' man made I will call it a thing. It's like a big game of Peek-a-boo with the hope we can all coom-bie-yahw togeather after we have self inflicted with an approved version. Fuck that shit, I am going down with a beer in my hand and my other hand will be around my 'dick' as I write "Snowflake" upon snowflakes.

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
microchipping? yeah, I think it might be going the way of a certification and a card. Reason? They, them, those and the others do not seemed bothered by their shenanigan's.

So, as most know, I sent in a tort notice and "I specifically" left out one thing. This one thing is actually three but they are important and they are "Time," "Place," and "circumstances." I did this for a reason and the reason has born fruit. Yes, they picked up on it BUT they sent me a notice deigning my claim BUT they gave the claim a number. Now think of this: Why would you (being named as a tortfeasor) send some raskel notice that in essence advises them to revise their tort notice? I am well within my 180 day running time.

The only reason I can think of is they want the fight. IF, they din't want the fight they would have waited for the complaint to be filed in judicial district 12 and then they would have brought out the denial. BUT, they din't wait for the time to run. See, I have two years from a date I chose the event that caused harm and injury but my tort notice has to be within the first 180 days of that two years. Waiting till the 180 days was up and then sending notice is a smart chess move. Oh, and as a aside, they called it a 'report.' anyway, I left out the specifics because I do not have all the names of the businesses I was denied to contract with due to my knowing it was a STATE that was impairing the obligation of contract. So, you see they, them, those, and the others just don't care.

It might be a reach on my part, but I think certification is coming soon and in order for, for you, or me, to fulfill our obligations, (in our contracting,) we will have to prove we are certified by the STATE as healthy and approved. The STATE might as well as be making you, or me, prove we are worthy of a PERSON license akin to a dog license.

It is well known that you cannot satisfy the dog license requirement without a rabies shot, and then you have to pay yearly to renew said license. And if YOU do not think this is where this covid flu shit is going then you are one ignorant human. And, I will reiterate.....it all started out as a safety of the herd issue but the main obscured focus of the matter is first to violate every state constitution as well as the USA (of/for) constitution and all in the name of saftey.

silver solution

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
"Instead of introducing a sample of a disease, he has been funding a vaccine that is in part nanobots that target to change and alter your DNA to prevent disease."

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/...hat-change-your-dna-gates-italian-experiment/
My scientist says this is fake and a joke on people that don't do research. The vaccine will not alter your DNA it will just kill you sooner especially if you are older or even middle aged African. Shorten life span is the plan.imho If they have separate vaccine for children I think it will be for sterilizing them.

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
I also believed they were out to alter our RNA. But not being a molecular scientist I couldn't say for sure.

1605276626018.png

This is when we need an Uncle Walt who actually enjoys molecular science with his first cup of morning JOE. opppps. I mean coffee.

Maybe the vaccine alters this countrys Qna. 72 million angry white vaccine resistors with guns. Either way, it pops up about ten hours after the end of the mock election and few here notice because the Q army has been blowing smoke up our asses all week.

Take the vaccine or end up like Ruby Ridge. Our next poll?

BIG THANK YOU TO BIGFOOT :beer: FOR THE HEADS UP ON THIS

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
The billionaire has also suggested that governments need to ‘brainstorm’ ways of “reducing vaccine hesitancy,” in the face of anti-vaccine “conspiracy theories”.

Gates noted that “the world needs a comprehensive strategy; a coherent approach to financing and manufacturing billions of doses of vaccines, tests and drugs; and a network to monitor for new threats.”

“We’re fortunate that Prime Minister Johnson has come up with a smart plan to do just that in the UK, and our foundation will continue to work with his government and others to make it a reality,” Gates added.

The British government is preparing to roll out the coronavirus vaccine on a level never before seen, drafting in the army to man vaccination centres at arenas, sports halls, and shopping malls.

Excerpts from Bill Gates meeting this week with UK prime minister Boris Johnson.

Ahead warp factor 10 Mr Sulu

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
As Milton Friedman said

Free to Choose

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
i've got room on my chest for two Red Flags and my blood vessels are full, there's no room for any vaccinations

here's my last contribution to the world, if necessary:
:idea:

let's play...whistle:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
I predict an underground market for proof of vaccination documents

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I predict an underground market for proof of vaccination documents
Deceptive complicity will not oppose creeping tyranny. We need to HELL NO in their faces!

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
The "Medical Martial Law" will now ever be with humanity...dark days indeed.
It is indeed the devils road. Consider that all of this is being done for increased funding, increased moolah, that's what all this medical control, actually medical tyranny, is accomplishing for them. Think rockafeller derived oilbased pharmaceutical medicine, not true health care, is expensive now, it's going for our throats next...

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I also believed they were out to alter our RNA. But not being a molecular scientist I couldn't say for sure.

View attachment 188840

This is when we need an Uncle Walt who actually enjoys molecular science with his first cup of morning JOE. opppps. I mean coffee.

Maybe the vaccine alters this countrys Qna. 72 million angry white vaccine resistors with guns. Either way, it pops up about ten hours after the end of the mock election and few here notice because the Q army has been blowing smoke up our asses all week.

Take the vaccine or end up like Ruby Ridge. Our next poll?

BIG THANK YOU TO BIGFOOT :beer: FOR THE HEADS UP ON THIS
This old puppy-dawg ain't no way gonna be vaccinated OR chipped. Q is another subject.

At this moment, the Ballot Box has been trashed. We all know what is in the next Box. I say -- bring it while I can still shoot ten shots rapid fire thisaway:
1605793103662.png

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I think I'll duck the first round or two...

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
How much security do you think that asshole has these days?
he's alive, that's all that really matters, he's alive and propagating his anti-human culture around the globe

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
he's alive, that's all that really matters, he's alive and propagating his anti-human culture around the globe
Just trying to judge how much longer that can last. No more.