• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

George Carlin: How Do You Get Hit By A Train?

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Way back in the 60's I was in dizzyland with my girlfriend, that in itself is a novel, and in a small area of the park was a small stage with perhaps 50 folding chairs. And on this day the act was none other than George Carlin. Not the Carlin of the late 90's and up to his death, no, this was a clean cut, suit and tie, clean shaven, no swearing Carlin. I think he may have done the Hippy Dippy Weatherman...but my mind was on my 15 yo girlfriends breasts. I was 16, to clarify for all the pervs here and you know who you are. Her mother was a model and the daughter sure couldve been...that is all.
Carlin...truly changed with AND changed the times regarding comedy.

tigerwillow1

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Whenever I think of someone getting hit by a train, THIS is the video that pops into my head:
I'm a bit surprised that this incident happened. The video says it happened in 1991. Around 1980 I was talking with the engineer on one of the Chicago commuter lines and he explained to me that they weren't allowed to go through a station while another train was stopped there for the very reason that contributed to the accident in the video. We were on a different line, so maybe they have different rules.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Whenever I think of someone getting hit by a train, THIS is the video that pops into my head:

"
"
In a way, the Lawyer was the Judas Goat. He ran out there and was blocking her view. She did not see the train.