• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Georgia Guidestones & Ted Turner

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Usury

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Meh...Kevin Bacon

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Bigfoot

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
"In his 1990 book Surviving at the Top, Donald Trump proposed giving constitutional authority to negotiate trade deals to an economic council comprised of a smorgasbord of top business leaders from the 1990s."

"Trump's proposed members to run this powerful commission were a who's who in the 1990s' business world, including names like Jack Welch of General Electric, Disney's Michael Eisner, and CNN's Ted Turner."

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/andrewkaczynski/trump-once-proposed-that-an-a-team-of-ceos-negotiate-us-trad

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Edit = returning Scorpio's precious bandwidth he says I've been wasting - should make it easier to delete all my posts & attachments in bulk...

Last edited:

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Doesn't Ol' Ted have Alzheimer's now?
Turner, the media mogul and cable news trailblazer, revealed in an interview set to air this weekend that he's coping with a brain disease known as Lewy body dementia.
That was in 2018. According to the normal progression of patients with this disease, he should be a drooling babbling idiot by now. Kind of like Biden.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Doesn't Ol' Ted have Alzheimer's Dementia now?
(thinking about Uncle Joe)
In today's world, it's Dementia, because we believe in Truth over Facts

1585673001316.png

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
it's kinda personal to me

Alzheimer's took my mom, she didn't die from dementia

and a side note:
i hope some of these scoundrels get Alzheimers...it's a slow, slow death and yes, their body feels pain...those moments of lucidity have shown me; they 'know'...so they call it Dementia to make it appear to be 'nothing' or is Joe faking, that's why it's now called Dementia?...

idk about that...but I hate liars and Joes a criminal liar...

sorry, back to today's feature...

it's kinda personal to me

Alzheimer's took my mom, she didn't die from dementia

and a side note:
i hope some of these scoundrels get Alzheimers...it's a slow, slow death and yes, their body feels pain...those moments of lucidity have shown me; they 'know'...so they call it Dementia to make it appear to be 'nothing' or is Joe faking, that's why it's now called Dementia?...

idk about that...but I hate liars and Joes a criminal liar...

sorry, back to today's feature...
I think Joe is faking.