• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Getting Ready for ALL OUT War......

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
That seems to be the Soros Plan....
Yes, it seems that way. But it is simply a distraction card, played as a side bet, to keep the followers occupied on the symptom issues.

They trot this card out all the time, it's been around forever basically. A race war in America won't happen and it can't happen and there are numerous reasons why. Rwanda was armed to the teeth with machetes and clubs, the situation here is entirely different. They can't create the required ingredients. Definition of sides and primitive conflict are only a few of them. Eastern Europe had been groomed for centuries in a very specific way and only in a few parts were they able to succeed with the ethnic cleansing tactic. America was never groomed in that way. White people don't see Black people as the root of their troubles and despite the rumors here and on the MSM, it is also not true the other way around. Even if all black people believed it, which they don't, but still, even if they did, the race war can't ignite because they would still need whites to play ball, which they won't.

There are enough people who understand the race issue in America and there are so many different races that consolidating this into a war with actual sides pitted against each other is practically impossible. Will people begin to isolate into numerous racial factions and fight any race which is not their own? Will we return to a time when every tribe is against all other tribes? The propaganda tries to make you think so. It sponsors a lot of debate, takes up a lot of air time, consumes a lot of attention.

Look over here, ... Look over there, ... just don't check your bank account statement or the future job prospects for your children, whatever you do.

They want everyone to keep thinking about it while everything not locked down is stolen from us and all liberty and future abilities and avenues toward prosperity are removed. This "race event" distraction, among others, is part of their plan and it has always worked quite well and is currently.

Last edited:

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
This evening the town of Coeur d'Alene Idaho heard rumors that the same people who rumored to come in white vans into Spokane Washington last night were headed there. It was said these were the instigators that ruined a otherwise peaceful protest, broke into local business and vandalized. The local militia men and women responded with arriving all over downtown guarding all the major intersections. Store owners were boarding up their windows in preparation, while sentinels stood guard and others watched or enjoyed the local food and drink. There were some peaceful protesters there as well that were not bothered or hurt by the armed guards. North Idaho will not put up with Antifa or any group that threatens their towns. As always feel free to share and regardless of your political affiliation or viewpoints I hope you stay safe and enjoy the photos.

FB_IMG_1592398357775.jpg

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I LUUV CdA.

Wish I could afford to live there.
So do I.

But it doesn't scale currently. The cities are under pressure from the elite, they are not agricultural or rural based areas. Community involvement is hard with 13 layers of govts stealing from you. Rural areas don't put up with a lot of that flack. Probably not much of a shut in or shut down there,

Nowhere is an island. What looks good today can be gone tomorrow. A free fall into tyranny leaves few sanctions.

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
So do I.

But it doesn't scale currently. The cities are under pressure from the elite, they are not agricultural or rural based areas. Community involvement is hard with 13 layers of govts stealing from you. Rural areas don't put up with a lot of that flack. Probably not much of a shut in or shut down there,

Nowhere is an island. What looks good today can be gone tomorrow. A free fall into tyranny leaves few sanctions.
True enough, that last.

As to the nature of our Grey-Area Martial Law...here in the Five Valleys region, we had, essentially, an advisory. Restaurants were told to shut down. Some retail auto/truck/motorcycle/RV places closed, or moved to appointment-only. Others stayed open as normally - with all the arrows and stars and caution signs, a sap to the Bar Association and to science-free DemocRats.

The Governor made some kind of statement. Says something about it, that I don't even know what it was. Nobody was arrested, commanded, requested or molested, in just being about. In fact, the greenbelt park along the Clark Fork, was as busy as Sunday in July.

Over in Idaho...that was where the stalwarts of law arrested a young mother for taking her toddler to the playground. Alone. On a warm sunny day. She was arrested because she didn't scurry home when ordered to by an imbecilic cop...the only kind who would actually order a mother to do this, and then arrest her for responding with, "whatever."

Nonetheless...in CdA, I see a resolve that's lacking here a hundred miles away. For my taste, I prefer the Idaho Panhandle landscape and ground cover, to the drier areas west of Butte. But, CdA...which was a near ghost town, fifty years ago...which bounced back, into the modern age, and with more class than Vail...that's a bit out of my monthly budget. Like Aspen...ghost town to new yuppie resort town, to uber-rich sandbox and the biggest consumer of cocaine in the nation, by geography.

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I did like this one from above ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

evilguns.jpg

AAAANNNNDDDD don't forget this one

Did you notice they were POLITE to he police with a THANK YOU as they walked by the cops ???
Funny how guns bring that out in fools who don't have a clue what is about to happen to them. A bunch of dead white kids - called cannon fodder or perhaps 'useful idiots'

Last edited: