• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Ghislaine Maxwell

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Annie Oakley Coulter is working OT tonight.

Ann Coulter
@AnnCoulter

·2m

"Donald Trump was aiso a good friend of Jeffreys. He didn't partake in sex with any of us but he flirted with me. He'd laugh and tell Jeffrey, 'You've got the life.'"

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Donald Trump was aiso a good friend of Jeffreys.
Define "good friend"...

I've heard this from other liberals that 'Trump was one of them'. I don't hang with any rich folks, but rich folks do. Birds of a feather...?

He was such a good friend that DT threw him out of Mar Lago to never return for molesting a teen daughter of one of the employees.

With 'good friends' like that who needs enemies?

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Define "good friend"...

I've heard this from other liberals that 'Trump was one of them'. I don't hang with any rich folks, but rich folks do. Birds of a feather...?

He was such a good friend that DT threw him out of Mar Lago to never return for molesting a teen daughter of one of the employees.

With 'good friends' like that who needs enemies?
She did say he (Trump) "did not partake in sex."

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/repor...n-for-years-knew-about-clinton-island-photos/

REPORT: Trump Plotted Clinton-Epstein Takedown For Years, Knew About Clinton ISLAND PHOTOS

Published
1 year ago
on
Jul 13, 2019
By
Patrick Howley

President Donald Trump plotted his takedown of accused child trafficker Jeffrey Epstein’s elite inner circle during the 2016 election, convening a meeting with then-National Enquirer owner David Pecker prior to Trump’s comment at CPAC 2015 about how Bill Clinton has a Jeffrey Epstein problem.

Vanity Fair reports: “Trump had been following the story closely. In the week or so leading up to his CPAC speech, David Pecker, who owned the Enquirer until it was sold in ruin earlier this year, visited Trump on the 26th floor of Trump Tower, bringing along an issue with a Prince Andrew and Epstein-related cover, according to people familiar with the meeting. Pecker, of course, was in the business of protecting Trump…

Pecker, he later told me, used to send him articles and issues before they were published so that he and Trump could read them. After the meeting Trump called in Sam Nunberg, then a Trump Organization employee, who saw Pecker leaving Trump’s office. “Michael was sitting in there when I came in, and the issue of the National Enquirer with the pictures of Prince Andrew was on his desk,” Nunberg recalled. “He said not to tell anyone, but that Pecker had just been there and had brought the issue with him. Trump said that Pecker had told him that the pictures of Clinton that Epstein had from his island were worse.'”

Interesting.

This was well known to close observers.
In 2015, I exclusively reported that Jeffrey Epstein pleaded the Fifth when asked about his friendship with Bill Clinton.
I told Steve Bannon about Jeffrey Epstein’s Clinton connections on Breitbart Radio early in the 2016 primary, noting that Bill Clinton was aboard a plane to Epstein’s orgy island.

Big League Politics reported:
Documents released by the FBI pertaining to Clinton-connected pedophile Jeffrey Epstein show that the known child predator had a professional relationship with then-FBI Director Robert S. Mueller.

“Epstein has also provided information to the FBI as agreed upon,” says one of the court documents. “Case agent advised that no federal prosecution will occur in this matter as long as Epstein continues to uphold his agreement with the state of Florida.
Twitter sleuth @techno_fog mined this from the released FBI files:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Annie Oakley Coulter is working OT tonight.

Ann Coulter
@AnnCoulter

·2m

"Donald Trump was aiso a good friend of Jeffreys. He didn't partake in sex with any of us but he flirted with me. He'd laugh and tell Jeffrey, 'You've got the life.'"
R_200731.jpg

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
wait a minute:
Now you're telling me ALL those pictures of POTUS with Jeff...they didn't lead anywhere?
President Trump DIDN'T have the same proclivities as all the rest?

be still my beating heart....

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
A picture sometimes can be worth a thousand words but quite often can cause the truth to be misrepresented

1596208444823.png

1596208562556.png

brosil

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I've made it through about a thousand pages using my superpower of speed reading. So far, it's a yawn. Did bad things happen? Maybe. Is there proof? I wouldn't take it to a jury but what do I know, I'm a sheep farmer. One of the complaints on Maxwell was that she couldn't provide documentation that she didn't provide underage girls to Epstein. Neither could I and I doubt you could either.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I've made it through about a thousand pages using my superpower of speed reading. So far, it's a yawn. Did bad things happen? Maybe. Is there proof? I wouldn't take it to a jury but what do I know, I'm a sheep farmer. One of the complaints on Maxwell was that she couldn't provide documentation that she didn't provide underage girls to Epstein. Neither could I and I doubt you could either.
isn't that like trying to prove a negative?

France! We're Like France, Guilty unless proven innocent,

We've Made It!

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
documents, hearings and investigations aren't going to do shit. The justice system, like everything else in the American government is corrupt and controlled by the bankers and media. Until and unless the white hats get serious with exposing the evil, we'll be stuck in this quagmire while the cites continue to burn and the people continue giving up more and more of their rights.

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The pedos are starting to bail...

1596301948349.png