• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

GIM has a third eye!

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
What it means
Significantly small network variance. Suggestive of deeply shared, internally motivated group focus. The index is above 95%
Small network variance. Probably chance fluctuation. The index is between 90% and 95%
Normally random network variance. This is average or expected behavior. The index is between 40% and 90%
Slightly increased network variance. Probably chance fluctuation. The index is between 10% and 40%
Strongly increased network variance. May be chance fluctuation, with the index between 5% and 10%
Significantly large network variance. Suggests broadly shared coherence of thought and emotion. The index is less than 5%
These colors can fade between each other so it's possible to have, for example, yellow-orange-ish and green-yellow-ish colors. Please don't strongly interpret the dot!

andial

use default title
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
It's hypnotizing.

Zed

Size doesn't count!
Midas Member
Now its BLUE, damn! The world is bi-polar I tell ya!

7 billion LUNATICS distilled into one colour! Maybe it would be more helpful if we had one of these on everyone's fore head.... or maybe we had a selectable one in our GIM profile to the left. You know, tread carefully... today I have the screaming poops! I wonder if there is a "mood mod" for XenForo?

Zed

Size doesn't count!
Midas Member
might want to have yer eyes checked
Yup... its blue again BUT just a minute ago it was purple!

Way too much action for a man in mid life crisis. This is like dating a hot 16 year old... you wouldn't, you just wouldn't. Not any-more, not if you respect your mind!

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
The dot is boring. Could we get a color changing hottie instead? . . . :blond:

aponder.jpg

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Go on people! Click the dot, you know you want to!
Already did. Still don't know what the hell it means.
Does it have something to do with the Price of Rice in China ?

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
It has been green to greenish-yellow for the past few minutes. Got pretty yellow at one point. Now back to green.

Near as I can tell, it means that the force is leaning slightly to the dark side...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
What does it do?

Aurumag

Dimly lit. Highly reflective
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I'm long familiar with "the dot". Yellows to reds = greater network variance = scorp pretty much got it right...impending doom...of a sort. Had you seen it 9/11/01 or just before the Banda Achi tsunami you would see how it works. It is very "near term" predictive, like a couple to a few hours at best. It is NOT a "mood dot". It's more like a radio or radar that catches how that effects the immediate emotional responses as these future events materialize. It's like looking at a stop watch in a countdown and you look up at the world and say "You WILL be surprised at this level of surprise in 5...4...3...2...1...GO!". Sort like a psychic/emotional read ahead into the actual future. I just really can't think of a simpler way to explain. I do know that you will NEVER know what the event will be BUT, you will see the human reaction/response to the event registered by the dot before the event actually occurs.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
It's like looking at a stop watch in a countdown and you look up at the world and say "You WILL be surprised at this level of surprise in 5...4...3...2...1...GO!".
Ok. So what were the multiple "surprises" in the past 24 hours? That things been all over the map multiple times in just the past 24hrs.

I do know that you will NEVER know what the event will be BUT, you will see the human reaction/response to the event registered.
What were the previous events?

Capture.PNG

BarnacleBob

GIM Founding Member & Mod.
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
I'm long familiar with "the dot". Yellows to reds = greater network variance = scorp pretty much got it right...impending doom...of a sort. Had you seen it 9/11/01 or just before the Banda Achi tsunami you would see how it works. It is very "near term" predictive, like a couple to a few hours at best. It is NOT a "mood dot". It's more like a radio or radar that catches how that effects the immediate emotional responses as these future events materialize. It's like looking at a stop watch in a countdown and you look up at the world and say "You WILL be surprised at this level of surprise in 5...4...3...2...1...GO!". Sort like a psychic/emotional read ahead into the actual future. I just really can't think of a simpler way to explain. I do know that you will NEVER know what the event will be BUT, you will see the human reaction/response to the event registered by the dot before the event actually occurs.
I'm a dot watcher going way back when it used bells instead of dots. The bells were ringing like never before the night of 09/10/2001 exactly like you said. When I went to bed that night I thought the bells were predicting a stock crash, not the destruction of WTC & Pentagon. I've never seen that system go bezerk as it did on the night of 09/10/2001.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Ok. So what were the multiple "surprises" in the past 24 hours? That things been all over the map multiple times in just the past 24hrs.

What were the previous events?

View attachment 89498
Hard to say. Easier to speculate if hours of the day were included in graph. Generally, but definitely NOT always, the red peaks are associated with the local beginning/ending of the work day, times of news releases, especially economic and political news seems to have a higher level of effect. Oddly, among sports events soccer has a higher level of effect.

The network is not US centric. At least it wasn't when I followed it regularly. If I remember correctly this program started at Princeton(?) or some other unexpected Ivy League school. Participants were located mainly in US, UK, India, I think France and I can't remember where else..

Like BB I remember the bells representation. Unfortunately I had a relatively slow web connection at the time and I was having Java issues on the puter. So listening to bells was way off time and sort of stuttered. Later some CGI genius(es) came up with some really interesting representations using the same color scheme as the dots but rather tan dots the images were more like mandala and refreshed once per minute. To me those provided a more clear representation of what what was going on where and when.

The relevance of the project was gaining interest and support as a tool or utility to provide an enhanced sense of of how people were changing the base of their decision making and coping with expanding stress in their daily lives. More to the point it was demonstrating daily that people are indeed "psychic" or forward looking in a sensory sort of way. However, it was announced that the project would be ending due to a lack of funding. I won't speculate on other reasons.

The project did "go dark" for a short time and I see it is now back again. I haven't yet made the time to go review their "new" site, sponsors, objectives and so on. Hopefully it functions in basically the same way and has adequate global participants.

Specific questions like yours cannot be answered at this time if ever so in that sense it will become/remain useless to commercial interests however it grow even more useful to scientific, spiritual and social interests. Personally I hope to see the CGI mandala images again as they communicated much more than the color change on a dot.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I'm a dot watcher going way back when it used bells instead of dots. The bells were ringing like never before the night of 09/10/2001 exactly like you said. When I went to bed that night I thought the bells were predicting a stock crash, not the destruction of WTC & Pentagon. I've never seen that system go bezerk as it did on the night of 09/10/2001.
Yes! The bells! Slow connection and java issues at the time made listening to the "dings" nearly unbearable and the slow connection induced way too much latency. The dots, at least time-wise, offered superior tracking for me at the time.

Really quite glad to see it back and real glad Scorp decided to embed it here. Hopefully sources and operational parameters will be similar or even enhanced/refined operation.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
YEP it has went RED.
NOW is RED = GOOD
or
RED = BAD ?

I'll get my gun while I wait for a response.