• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

GKhan, welcome to the GIM Hall of Fame!

Au-myn

Founder
Founding Member
Congratulations, Russ!!

I met G-khan on the G-E forum at a time when we were both just beginning to get the word out on the manipulation of gold and silver. We both joined GATA and would post information on the G-E site. Old man Veronsky - the co owner of the site - began giving us a hard time and eventually forced us to stop posting GATA information. Kahn was getting pushed around and Veronsky threatened to kick him off of the site. I subsequently posted that I would quit if Khan got tossed. BOOM... I got booted. V then told Khan that he would not get kicked off however, Khan having seen me get canned refused to return unless I was reinstated. V didn't like that and kicked Khan out.

Next thing I know an email comes in from G-khan and Scorpio asking me if I would like to "join the party" and with a few more additions GIM was born.

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
Silver is not king. GKAHN is king !

FoundingFathers

Founder
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter ++
There would be no GIM without Russ.

we all owe him that. I think its time for him to return.

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

TnAndy

retired guy
Platinum Bling
Hall of Fame ought to stop with Russ and the other founders.....and Gpond...IMHO.

They did the work in the early years....and the rest of us have merely kept a rolling ball rolling.

melbo

:beerglass: