• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Glenn Beck says Ron Paul sounds more like Al Qaeda's PR department

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
I had thought Glenn Beck had come to like Ron Paul more this time around. Not so. He starts out in this video saying a few nice words about Ron Paul then says this:

"... but as great as he is on financial issues, he is bad if not worse on foreign policy than what we have now. Many times he sounds more like Al Qaeda's PR department than somebody running for the President of the United States. He has blamed horrific acts of terror on America not the terrorists who committed them. I know because I talk to my security, I know the death threats that I get from the uber-Left and the Obama supporters and I know the death threats we get from the people on the Ron Paul side. That is not to say that all people are crazy that vote for Obama or Ron Paul. There is a small group of people that are out of control... out of control and they don't like you saying anything bad about Ron Paul or Barack Obama or whoever it is. But the truth has to be told. ..."

GBTV: Glenn analyzes Ron Paul's record (9 min 46 sec):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFSHGhq19CM

Glenn said the truth has to be told. I agree. The truth isn't coming from Glenn Beck though.
Sorry Glenn, you are a shill for the war machine.

Glenn says Ron Paul is worse than what we have now. So Glenn Beck would rather have Obama in office than Ron Paul? Fine. I will vote for Ron Paul regardless of who the GOP nominee is. If enough people don't do the same then Obama will be in office for four more years. Everyone will be able to thank Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly and all the other talking heads that keep calling Ron Paul and his supporters crazy.

The GOP is shooting itself in the foot by missing this opportunity to embrace Ron Paul and his message.

Glenn Beck helped convince me (to vote for Ron Paul no matter what).

I haven't watched Glenn Beck in a long time but I was reconsidering after a couple videos where I thought he was coming around. I was wrong. There's no need for me to tune that guy in. He is just another talking head who wants to go to war.

Have they forgotten what Jesus said? "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God." Matthew 5:9, New International Version (NIV)

and

"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." John 10:10, New International Version (NIV)

With all the wars we are getting involved in, America and the Glenn Becks of this world are acting more like the Devil than children of God.

Okay, I'll stop ranting now. :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
I post on many sites that bash Ron Paul saying I will only vote for Ron Paul, whether it be GOP nominee, third party or write in vote. Then I put R.I.P. GOP. The Newt Romney people hate it, but I get a lot of similar replies as well. Ron Paul supporters will not turn to the dark side.

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
What is it with all of these warmongering Mormons? Do they not like peace and the golden rule? The more I see of them, the less I like them. American values seem lost on so many seeking power.

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Does Glenn start crying in this video? I don't want to view it if he's crying, someone let me know first.

hoarder

Dat Member
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Glenn Beck is a Jew posing as a Mormon. Being an Israel Firster, of course he doesn't like Ron Paul's foreign policy stance.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
It's always the chicken hawks who want to send your and my children to foreign countries to die for corporations, while their kids go to college and get jobs managing hedge funds.

SPQR

It's always the chicken hawks who want to send your and my children to foreign countries to die for corporations, while their kids go to college and get jobs managing hedge funds.
I think thats.."mismanaging" hedge funds...

Lugnutzpop

Silver Member
Silver Miner
What is Ron Paul's plan in the event that Iran gets nuclear weapons capabilities? Iran will attack Israel, if it were to stay between them great. I'll never personally defend Israel after the actions they took vs USS Liberty. Realistically, if they attack Israel, it WILL start WWIII.

At this point in time, I am 80% in RP's corner. I really waver on his foreign policy stance though......Then, I look at the other idiots, and think, "screwed again".

-L

hoarder

Dat Member
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
WW3 will start precisely when Israel wants it to start, not before and not after. They hold all the cards.

hoarder

Dat Member
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
So what is RP's policy in stopping it from happening then? Best I can tell, he doesn't want to be involved. :confused:

-L
The only way to hinder them is to expose them. No politician will do that today unless he's not afraid of dying.

Auracle

Seeker
Seeker
why the f can't most americans see this?

Last edited:

bemac

Midas Member
Midas Member
What is Ron Paul's plan in the event that Iran gets nuclear weapons capabilities? Iran will attack Israel
Israel has hundreds of nukes. Iran isn't going to attack Israel. Iran wants the bomb because they are surrounded by US military installations. If I were Iran, I would want the bomb. No one wants Iran to get the bomb, but trying to stop them from getting one is likely to be worse than them having one.

What is it with all of these warmongering Mormons? Do they not like peace and the golden rule? The more I see of them, the less I like them. American values seem lost on so many seeking power.
Moronism has a long history of advocating violence for non-defensive ends.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Meadows_massacre

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormonism_and_violence#Theological_violence

Make no mistake: if Mitt Romney becomes the "President," you will see Moronism's malevolent tenets incorporated into US public policy. Moronism is not a "Christian religion," but a Freemasonic occult religion.

What is Ron Paul's plan in the event that Iran gets nuclear weapons capabilities? Iran will attack Israel, if it were to stay between them great. I'll never personally defend Israel after the actions they took vs USS Liberty. Realistically, if they attack Israel, it WILL start WWIII.
If either Iran or "Israel" credibly threaten world peace with nuclear weapons, surgical strikes on strategic weapons facilities using BGM-109A (nuclear-armed) Tomahawks from Los Angeles class submarines would solve the problem.

Iran isn't going to threaten world peace. They understand the consequences. "Israel," however, would have (has) no consequences unless the US exacted them.

Iran wants the bomb because they are surrounded by US military installations. If I were Iran, I would want the bomb. No one wants Iran to get the bomb, but trying to stop them from getting one is likely to be worse than them having one.
Is there any credible evidence "Iran wants the bomb," and, would go about making one of their own instead of simply purchasing one already manufactured?

bemac

Midas Member
Midas Member
Is there any credible evidence "Iran wants the bomb," and, would go about making one of their own instead of simply purchasing one already manufactured?
If it exists, I don't know of it.

Like I said, I see their motivation for having one. As for buying one, in the longer run, it's better for them to put themselves into a position of making their own rather than buying one on the black market. If for only one reason, they want to know it works, and there's more than one reason.

Dzepxich

Seeker
Seeker
Do any of you think that Iran doesn't already have a black market bomb? I would bet that they have at least one, and wouldn't be shocked to find out that they have several. How many nukes have been "lost" in the last 30 years?