• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Global leaders unite in urgent call for international pandemic treaty

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Time for the Striped-Pants Set to try and interject new diplomatic folderol, and red tape...and try to reduce US sovereignty through the weak, self-loathing US State Department.

Those leaders and governments, that cannot enforce their will or hold their positions through strength or arms, seek to hold it by turning opponents' morality against those opponents.

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
they're not my laws

they're not my treaties

i didn't make them, no need for me to follow any

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The 400 million firearms in the hands of ordinary Americans fed up with our country being raped and pillaged by our treasonous politicians controlled by globalist Zionists might have something to say about this

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The 400 million firearms in the hands of ordinary Americans fed up with our country being raped and pillaged by our treasonous politicians controlled by globalist Zionists might have something to say about this
How has that worked so far?

We have the arms. We lack the will.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
How has that worked so far?

We have the arms. We lack the will.
I used to think the same way Casey but over the past month or so I'm seeing a lot of the stuff I wasn't seeing come out previously. Since I've got no where to go and the rest of my life to get there, I'll be a bit more patient and see how this clown show shakes out.

I have a new outlook on life as my company has informed me that they're eliminating my role and they're sending me off to retirement with a nice severance compensation package. I have all the time now that I have left in the world to wait for this crap to play out!

All 400 million guns won't remain silent forever, that I can tell you.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I have a new outlook on life as my company has informed me that they're eliminating my role and they're sending me off to retirement with a nice severance compensation package. I have all the time that I have left in the world to wait for this crap to play out!
I wish you well.

I was the same way, back five years ago. My employer did a number of cute moves to get me to quit. I really had no choice, especially coming back from back injury and spinal surgeries.

So...and it took time...I got all the ducks lined up, and arranged a hardship Early Retirement. Plenty of money, especially since I had marked my boating accident.

It's not plenty of money any more. My rent has more than doubled in seven years. Food costs, the same. Gasoline, which is mostly discretionary now (but necessary for a decent retirement lifestyle) has tripled.

Trust the system, and get it up the backside with a meat hook. I'd read in some of those EOTWAWKI novels, of the old couple, unable to face life without all they had, simply eating a gun or walking out in the cold in swimming trunks, or drinking themselves to death. I can see where they'd get to that point - I'm too old to play Boy Scouts, now.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I wish you well.

I was the same way, back five years ago. My employer did a number of cute moves to get me to quit. I really had no choice, especially coming back from back injury and spinal injuries.

So...and it took time...I got all the ducks lined up, and arranged a hardship Early Retirement. Plenty of money, especially since I had marked my boating accident.

It's not plenty of money any more. My rent has more than doubled in seven years. Food costs, the same. Gasoline, which is mostly discretionary now (but necessary for a decent retirement lifestyle) has tripled.

Trust the system, and get it up the backside with a meat hook. I'd read in some of those EOTWAWKI novels, of the old couple, unable to face life without all they had, simply eating a gun or walking out in the cold in swimming trunks, or drinking themselves to death. I can see where they'd get to that point - I'm too old to play Boy Scouts, now.
Thanks man!

I've been contemplating retirement for the last 5 months but was hesitant to make the move until I had medical insurance in place for my younger wife, who has two more years to get to Medicare age. Sufficient retirement income hasn't been a concern for me. My company did me a tremendous favor by making the decision for me and the severance payout pretty much will cover any additional transition costs needed for the insurance for the wife.

It's a win/win for me!

I have no trust in the system, no one should! Take everything you can get and don't wait for someone from the system/government to help you.

Last edited:

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Usury

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Yeah like most gov agencies the PR actually tells us NOTHING.