• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Glock Pistols: History, Detail Assembly And Machine Pistol

Stinger

....... My all time favorite is the model 21 gen 3. Bakers dozen of .45 in a lightweight package and fun to shoot.
Me too! I own two of them; and without one of my Gen3 G-21's on my waist I feel naked. Where I go, my G-21 goes with me. Back in 2008 I answered an unexpected knock on the door with a G-21 in my back pocket; and, if I hadn't I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't be typing this, right now.

Neither 3rd gen. G-21 was reliable when I, first, bought then back in late 2003. Both of them had the original #4256 trigger bars in them; and neither would return-to-battery worth a damn. During the first two and a half years that I tried to run them, I used to get sick 'n tired of going onto the internet, trying to figure out what was wrong with my G-21's, only to read over and over again about how absolutely 'purr .... fect' the other fellow's frigg 'in Glock (anything) was!

After Glock, Inc. got sued by, at least, two police agencies Smyrna finally decided to 'fess up' and fix the damned problem. After all the lies that Glock technical support told me, (You know, bullhooey lines like: 'Are you sure you're not limp-wristing the pistol?'* or, 'Maybe you're not using the right ammunition?'** (Both expressions were introduced into America's firearm lexicon AFTER Glock's plastic pistols started to become popular!) Well, getting sued by a couple of large police agencies finally forced Glock, Inc/GmbH to fix the damned problem; and the replacement of Glock's old (for crap) #4256 trigger bars with their new (and much improved) #4256-1 trigger bars, at long last, fixed the problem!

Since 2006 one of my G-21's has fired off, something like, 27 or 28 thousand rounds; and the other G-21 has fired a good 20 thousand, or so, rounds. All without so much as a single hiccup! What really pisses me off about Glock pistols is that out of all the major firearm manufacturers with whom I've done business over the past 40 years Glock, GmbH/Inc. is the only gun manufacturer who has repeatedly flat-out lied to me, over and over again.

These pistols arouse mixed emotions in me. Sure, I carry one everyday; and since 2006 I've been able to trust my Glocks to perform when I want them to; however, while I like the performance and reliability that I'm getting right now, I do not like the fact that Glock pistols do not have discretionary, user-applied safeties, and the polymer frames are completely unreinforced.

The latter fact is, in my carefully considered opinion, ultimately going to have a negative effect upon the longevity of all Glock pistols; and I've already seen proof of this in the form of small frame cracks on Glocks owned by several other people. (Have you ever stopped to wonder 'Why?' so many major police departments across America trade-in their old Glocks for new Glocks every 8 to 10 years? I have.)

Anyway, when a Glock runs right it'll shoot, and shoot, and shoot; but this is, all, today's performance. Tomorrow who knows? Maybe whoever has my Glocks 15 or 20 years from now will be calling Smyrna for help with some (genuinely) curious problem; and factory tech support will be telling him, 'Have you tried using different ammunition?' or, 'Are you sure you're not limp-wristing it?'

:fishing:

* 'I don't know?' 'I've only been handling pistols for the past 40 years, and teaching pistol shooting for the past 30 years.' 'I don't think I'd be doing something like limp-wristing one of these suckers.'

** 'Well, it says 'Remington' on the box.' 'Do you think that's good enough ammo for a Glock?'

Last edited:

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Glock 19X
hickok45

Published on Mar 6, 2018
Shooting and discussing the new Glock 19X. Simple math: Glock 17 + Glock 19 = Glock 19X !

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
2 Glock 19 pistols that you don't see everyday
hickok45andson

Published on Apr 3, 2018

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Pimped my Glock
The VSO Gun Channel

Published on Apr 29, 2018
Blacklist industries is helped me out with some mods to my Glock specifically for suppressor testing. This is a Glock 19 with all stock internals (the way they should be) and the addition of Black List's barrel, spring kit, guide rod, pin kit, and flared magwell. We also use XS raised suppressor sights, and a Griffin Optimus Silencer in this video.

Subscribe to our channel on FULL30.com:
https://www.full30.com/channels/vigil...

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
DTF Industries SAFE Space Device for Glock NRA 2018
Hank Strange

Published on May 10, 2018
DTF Industries SAFE (Side Arm Failsafe Extension) Space Device for Glock is a patent-pending semi-automatic pistol accessory that is attached to a pistol’s frame. The primary function of the S.A.F.E Space Device is to act as a rigid barrier in front of the muzzle to ensure unimpeded cycling of the pistol action at all times from Eastern Beacon Industries.

STAY CONNECTED WITH HANK : http://www.hankstrange.tv/
https://goo.gl/8DsUcJ

Disclaimer: These videos are strictly for educational and entertainment purposes only. Imitation or the use of anything demonstrated in my videos is done AT YOUR OWN RISK. All work on firearms should be carried out by a licensed individual and all state and federal rules apply to such. We (including YouTube) will not be held liable for any injury to yourself or damage to your firearms resulting from attempting anything shown in any our videos. I do not endorse any specific product and this video is not an attempt to sell you a good or service. I am not a gun shop and DO NOT sell or deal in Firearms. Such a practice is heavily regulated and subject to applicable laws. I DO NOT sell parts, magazines, or firearms. These videos are free to watch and if anyone attempts to charge for this video notify us immediately. By viewing or flagging this video you are acknowledging the above.

Fair Use: In the rare instance I include someone else's footage it is covered in Fair Use for Documentary and Educational purposes with intention of driving commentary and allowing freedom of speech.