• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

G'morning GIM Stackers

Krank

I've spent the last 10 years on another Gold and Silver Forum and I thought it's time to drop in here, kick the tires and take a look around. I suspect I may run into a few old friends and hope to make some new ones. So before anyone asks, I wasn't kicked off the other forum, I'm still a member in good standing and hope to stay that way, but I disagree with the direction it's heading and being a rather vocal individual, it's possible I too will be given a vacation. I hope I can contribute to some of the discussions.

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Welcome,
I'm old enough to remember when Rat Fink was new...

Weatherman

In GIM since 2006
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Wecome! You might be disappointed here, because none of us are "vocal individuals". :haha: :haha: :haha:

nevermind

Welcome Krank!

For those that don't know Krank, I'd just like to say that he is both a Gentleman and a Scholar. That one fact makes me wonder if he will fit in here.

Good to see you Krank.

Krank

Welcome Krank!

For those that don't know Krank, I'd just like to say that he is both a Gentleman and a Scholar. That one fact makes me wonder if he will fit in here.

Good to see you Krank.
Thanks 'Mind' . . . but don't lie to the people . . . I'm neither, but they'll find out for themselves lol.

To those other welcomes . . . thanks guys, appreciate them.

Hystckndle

Daguerreotype Fanatic
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
I've spent the last 10 years on another Gold and Silver Forum and I thought it's time to drop in here, kick the tires and take a look around. I suspect I may run into a few old friends and hope to make some new ones. So before anyone asks, I wasn't kicked off the other forum, I'm still a member in good standing and hope to stay that way, but I disagree with the direction it's heading and being a rather vocal individual, it's possible I too will be given a vacation. I hope I can contribute to some of the discussions.
Yo ! Krank, welcome !!! To the forum ! Don't be a stranger.
Regards,
Haystackneedle

Krank

So this is where you live . . . s'pose you're aware millions of people have been looking for you in haystacks all over the place for years and years. Your secret's safe with me.

Eyebone

Midas Member
Midas Member
If there are more than three gold and silver forums, I would like to know, just for research purposes.

Never really ran into you over there. I did hear way back in the day you shared a lot of good info about pm's & helped give that place a good name. Others like QuadG, Numi, anti, luvpms, etc would do well here.

Krank

Thanks Math_Guy. I read your posts over there and always enjoyed them, but like so many others I guess they bounced you for reasons the members never find out about. I'm basically an investor in stock markets and love Options Trading and although I've invested in gold and silver since '78, I don't consider myself a stacker. I'm an old school technical analyst using the oscillator method and been doing it for a living for about the past ten years. There is no company or stock I love, unlike many I invest only to make money, and I've never felt 'hope' was an investment strategy. Back in the day I had a few running threads about companys I analyzed and stocks I was buying and selling, but I don't have a license to recommend stocks so I simply informed folks about what I was buying and selling and why and recommended they do their own due diligence. Many didn't, went all in and then complained. I guess some were at work when I said I was selling and they didn't get the news till it was too late. . . bummer . . . for them. Good to run into you again but I haven't yet had time to start checking this place out.

Question: What's the THANKED idea about and how does one thank someone for a post? tks

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Krank,

first of all welcome, nice to have ya,

SMG has jumped right on in and encourage ya to do so also,

You are welcome to start any TA threads on whatever subject you choose,

Everyone here are big boys and girls, and if not, the stupid tax will demand to be paid, as I have oft done

Layla

Question: What's the THANKED idea about and how does one thank someone for a post? tks
The "Thanks" link is a privilege bestowed upon old timers like me who have at least 6 or 7 posts. :cheerful:

It is great to see you here! I snuck in a couple of weeks ago and have been made to feel very welcome. I hope you can get comfy and that you'll choose to stick around for a while too.

And besides, you being here is a kinda symbolic, ya know.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
FYI

To report a post to the mods all one need do is click on the "!" located in the middle of the triangle....at the bottom gray bar.

Its just to the lower left of the split screen (your avatar is on the left and the post is on the right).

Only reason I bring it up is someone just reported to the mods, when they really meant to reply to the thread...

:party30:

Krank

The "Thanks" link is a privilege bestowed upon old timers like me who have at least 6 or 7 posts. :cheerful:

It is great to see you here! I snuck in a couple of weeks ago and have been made to feel very welcome. I hope you can get comfy and that you'll choose to stick around for a while too.

And besides, you being here is a kinda symbolic, ya know.
Me symbolic? I'm just an old fart kicking the tires and hoping to get a feel for the place and maybe find some old friends such as yourself or find new interesting threads to get involved with . It's kinda like getting a new pair of underwear at Christmas after wearing the old ones for years. Just because there's no skid marks doesn't necessarily mean you'll find them as comfortable. I haven't had time to look around but there's gotta be some car crazy folks here somewhere.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
One other thing to know about navigating threads is there's a "TOP" button in the lower right that will take you to the "Top" of the thread.

You won't notice a need for it until you wander into a very long thread. The "Picture of The Day" thread is one such thread...

As for underwear, I've found one can extend the wearing duration by simply turning them inside out...

EO 11110

He Hate Me
Mother Lode
welcome krank....we go way back....under my several banned names at that place. does got goldies ever drop by there? he made a name for himself here too -- before getting the permaban :)

GoldSilver

Seeker
Seeker
I was never banned from there but I've had enough of that place. Seems like more people are coming over from Kitco again. Another exodus?

Last edited:

Sky

Seems like more people are coming over from Kitco again. Another exodus?
Nothing much there anymore besides dime a dozen self-professed experts, tyrannical moderation, and political bickering. Don't know why I bothered just going there. Kitco must not care much about the place to let it go down the crapper the way it has.

Out with the old and welcome to all newbies.

Rwsutley

Hello all. I suppose I too am a refugee looking for a new place to hang out. I have not yet been banned over there but it's time to move on.

Hi there Krank. It's good to see you here, there, and everywhere. For those that don't know, Krank opened a very popular Pub on another forum and is highly thought of wherever he goes. Psst, how about a free drink for that one.

Good to see you here too SMG. I always liked your posts over at the K. I have flushed that place as well, though technically I am still a member....for now. Did you ever move off of that little island and move to the larger one up north?

Layla, Rw, Krank, myself, and some other folks I recognize just might be the second wave of Kitco refugees. Prepare for an all out assault because that place is becoming a festering cesspool. ;)

What's up, buddy? You still around here?