• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

God! Honor! Homeland! .... Poland Rocks!

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Found this video by way of a link on ZH. Mostly about a march in 2015, the largest in Polish history, the narrator talks about the USA in the final moments. Worth watching IMHO. Moved my heart and brought tears to my eyes. These are the Polish people I know. They didn't cast off the Soviet chains to put on a shiny set of EU chains. This has relevance to the recent EU court decision that Poland and the other Christian countries must take in the scum of Africa and the Mid East. To date, Poland has taken exactly zero. I don't think they are going to change that.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-07/european-court-orders-eu-countries-take-migrants

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Polish people are proud and great thinkers. My uncle was a scientist for the Polish space program and was instrumental in setting up their first manned mission to the sun in 2025. I know what you're thinking, but don't worry they are going at night.

Last edited: