• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

GoFundMe Campaign Seeks $15,000 For Silver Short Squeeze Billboards

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Or we'll pretend you are; and that's good enough for us.

i won't so much correct this as to summarize WHY this is what to do...

Because We Don't Have A Choice

i'll pretend to be lots of things, that'll have to be good enough to 'get by' and they'll have to pretend I'm not surviving by bypassing or not participating or flat out stealing from them as my 'go around' because they've offered my no other choices that fit my profile

i've watched TV, i know how to lay low, how to steal, i even know how to be president

i've learned there are 'truths' and there are 'Truths'

listen, the Gypsies haven't thrived for centuries because of shame, they've thrived due to the lack of it...

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
What is spot anyway? ...aside from a dog's name in a kid's book? We all pretend as though it's the price of metal, but from whence did it come? How is it relevant, and why do we reference the value of physical metal to a bankster fiction? Perhaps more importantly, would the divergence of the price of physical from spot be indicative of a breakdown of the bankster fraud? If you cannot buy an ounce of silver for spot...and nobody will sell you an ounce of silver at spot...unless you point a gun at them, then what's the price of silver again? Isn't the price of physical, the price at which you'll pay and the price at which some other party will sell? ...and not spot?

Certainly don't dump fiat into bullion if you need the fiat to remain liquid to pay bills, but the beauty of swapping fiat for physical is that you then have ounces of zero counterparty precious metal. Even if the system isn't collapsing, it's still far far better to have that than a stack of fiat that's eating itself due to monetary inflation.

lesson i can pass on: Velocity

the more my value is in 'float', of course, the more 'risk' i have, but, the potential to 'gain' from this 'float' increases simply because it exists

this is the basis for the Fed...once an equilibrium is reached, the Fed probably reached theirs several years after their re-incarnation, so, for me, that would be a few years longer, i demand no immediate return, but, the 'favor' will be paid back as long as i remain in contact with the receiver, etc...it's a game, when played properly does work in life

I front enough to make / keep networks, it all 'comes back', keep your eye on frauds, and remind the 'wheat' you're not the machine...you're a 'friend'

:beer:

edit: i'm no banker: sometimes the 'front' is Time, but, it works for the bankers, for those who 'float' around in life, it's something to keep in mind because, at the end of the day, we all want a hot meal

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
What is spot anyway?
it's a conflagration, in another man's mind, how to include (control) real money's value while offering, in it's place, fake money

"See The Fancy Charts?" bread AND circus, plus it keeps the mathematicians, most men, especially the greedier ones, it keeps them on a chair somewhere...

"You've really lost nothing..." and that mantra ran until the Hunts, in 1980, so, 16 years they built a narrative that's only been destroyed over the years to allued: It's a Gutter Metal(piece of trash for thinking of owning any), for silver, and The Kings Metal (you ain't a king mf'r) for Gold

so, you need to remain In Line, In Place...as a cog who is neither the king nor a piece of trash...(you're a commodity)

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
remind me why a billboard, no matter how empathetic i'm supposed to be, will crush WS?

sorry, i keep asking questions that really shouldn't be asked...

is this group asking for money a Baker or a Political Shit Disturber by chance? because 'our side', we don't seem to have anyone with these abilities, sorry, except for those bakers who're out of business...but, know any Political Shit Disturbers who're out of business? me either...:beer::blond:

nowon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
listen, the Gypsies haven't thrived for centuries because of shame, they've thrived due to the lack of it...
Uhm you do know that the globalists seem to be following the Natzy playbook, no,?

https://www.holocaust.org.uk/Blog/nazi-regime

In addition to the Jewish people, the Third Reich also targeted the Roma and Sinti people (Gypsies) for industrialised murder. It succeeded in killing 500,000 of them.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
remind me why a billboard, no matter how empathetic i'm supposed to be, will crush WS?
I've no idea if a billboard will "crush wall street" at all. I think a cleverly designed billboard campaign has the potential to flip a switch in the minds of lots of sheeple people that already know SOMETHING is really wrong, but are too fluoridated to put it together.

If that happens, then masses of people could rightly seek to protect themselves from inbound inflation with hard assets...like gold and silver. THAT has the potential to crush wall street. Particularly bullion/commercial banks that are levered up and/or naked short.

One thing is for certain, doing nothing about the rampant manipulation in the PM markets has worked a treat. Nothing has happened. Doing something rather than nothing, then becomes a logical proposition and these guys are doing that.

stAGgering

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I've no idea if a billboard will "crush wall street" at all. I think a cleverly designed billboard campaign has the potential to flip a switch in the minds of lots of sheeple people that already know SOMETHING is really wrong, but are too fluoridated to put it together.

If that happens, then masses of people could rightly seek to protect themselves from inbound inflation with hard assets...like gold and silver. THAT has the potential to crush wall street. Particularly bullion/commercial banks that are levered up and/or naked short.

One thing is for certain, doing nothing about the rampant manipulation in the PM markets has worked a treat. Nothing has happened. Doing something rather than nothing, then becomes a logical proposition and these guys are doing that.

The free advertising of proposed advertising is the ticket.
Wasn't there a former President who ran his campaign similarly ?

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
i won't so much correct this as to summarize WHY this is what to do...

Because We Don't Have A Choice

i'll pretend to be lots of things, that'll have to be good enough to 'get by' and they'll have to pretend I'm not surviving by bypassing or not participating or flat out stealing from them as my 'go around' because they've offered my no other choices that fit my profile

i've watched TV, i know how to lay low, how to steal, i even know how to be president

i've learned there are 'truths' and there are 'Truths'

When I said "we" I was stage-speaking in the voice of the Elites. The Voice of Klaus.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It's a silly waste.

Manipulating a market is like trying to shape a bubble - impossible unless you have unlimited resources, like the Bank of Money Printing, FRB. Anyone else, is just gonna lose and waste - and not manipulate for long. How long did that GameStop bubble last? How many Little Guys lost their mad-money deforming that thing for a couple of days?

And anyway, the average joker on the street doesn't have money to pour into games played with real stakes, manipulating/squeezing silver or silver cartels. And why bother? If you're an investor, cheap silver is a gift. If you can get physical, buy it. If you can't...then you're not really buying silver, because it probably will never be delivered.

Otherwise, let it be. Even retirees and guys like me, won't be affected - if all I had to retire on, was five figures in silver...better to just eat a gun and get it over with.
The bullionbanks juggling of nonexistent silver and naked shorting will soon come to an end, along with the COMEX. The true price of physical silver has already separated from the spot price.
As the premiums surge, there is little to no silver to be found, not even 1000 ounce bars. Goldman needs to scrape up 14.5 million silver physical ounces waiting for delivery. Many think they took that 14.5 million ounces from SLV, which leaves SLV without enough silver to back up their shares. Next month will be worse for them. The way I see it, their shenanigans with silver are at end. Just one or two delivery months, and thats it, IMO.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
When I said "we" I was stage-speaking in the voice of the Elites. The Voice of Klaus.
CJ, Sir, really, when i post, i mean absolutely no disrespect when i 'correct'

i've found it's 'others' who can be assisted when i do 'what i do', you provide the catalyst to 'do it'...others do too

i've got this 'thing' inside, just has to be put out there when i sense something...for clarity

don't stop, don't stop, don't ... stop

and no, i'm not sitting in my own lap fer godsake

LOL

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
CJ, Sir, really, when i post, i mean absolutely no disrespect when i 'correct'

i've found it's 'others' who can be assisted when i do 'what i do', you provide the catalyst to 'do it'...others do too

i've got this 'thing' inside, just has to be put out there when i sense something...for clarity

don't stop, don't stop, don't ... stop

and no, i'm not sitting in my own lap fer godsake

LOL

No offense taken.

This is a writing technique I've taken from talking...when I'm deriding, mocking, or am disgusted with someone who's making an ass of himself, or creating a lot of chaos for us lessers to deal with...I'll speak in his voice, mocking him...or write that way.

And that's got to be the Mother Lode of idiocy this year...that visual, with that grinning idiot: You will own NOTHING, and you will be HAPPY.

Sure. That indigent had perfect teeth. Who was renting him a toothbrush?

I sense a LOT of self-delusion in the WEF-Davos crowd. Are they telling us we must be happy? Or telling each other that we are? Like Southern Planters, convincing themselves that their chattel-darkies loved them?

That was what I meant. They have the moral comfort that they mean us nothing but the best, as they use government and medical-tyrannical powers to destroy small businesses and reduce average, employed people into Useless Eaters, often homeless and destitute. They're moral preening and smug self-justification, as they absolutely level this society...it's appalling.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Uhm you do know that the globalists seem to be following the Natzy playbook, no,?

https://www.holocaust.org.uk/Blog/nazi-regime

honestly, No, i know nothing about any such thing...the Gypsies have been nomads for a very long time, if only through the grifters who survive by traveling town to town stealing everything that's not bolted down

idk about any 'blood line' but I know about the modern day Gypsies...they're criminals and thugs as they ply their trade and it was weird, it seems the corporations know all about them as I watched settlement upon settlement be reached

yes, i know thives

but you sense what i'm putting out here...i have no agenda at all

otherwise, i'd be a fool to not agree with you and most of the others i out flank

it's not to out perform anyone, it's my pov

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I sense a LOT of self-delusion in the WEF-Davos crowd.
you do see the same stuff the rest of us do...

brother, we're not alone, we're not where we're supposed to be, yet we seem to be, and we'll get through it all

fk if i know how or why, it just seems to be the thing to post...

it writes itself...

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
The Great tangible Ag - ethereal silver Divergance

What is spot anyway? ...aside from a dog's name in a kid's book? We all pretend as though it's the price of metal, but from whence did it come? How is it relevant, and why do we reference the value of physical metal to a bankster created and managed fiction? Perhaps more importantly, would the divergence of the price of physical from spot be indicative of a breakdown of the bankster fraud? If you cannot buy an ounce of silver for spot...and nobody will sell you an ounce of silver at spot...

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
What is spot anyway? ...aside from a dog's name in a kid's book? We all pretend as though it's the price of metal, but from whence did it come?
"Spot" price is whatever they say it is. The illusion of any connection to the market forces of physical silver is only as powerful as the force of illusion itself. If people stop believing the lie it loses all it's power.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Spot is a strawman the cabal uses to hold down...smash down, so that you erroneously believe physical PMs are worth far less than they are. This allows them to stack physical commodity money while the masses of little people toil away chasing scraps of inflationary debt currency.

Silver new mine supply has been in decline, YoY since the peak in 2015...dropping every year since to a current new supply that is down 10.65%. Meanwhile industrial demand is expected to rise significantly as the economy, what's left of it, comes out of lockdowns. Investment demand has never been stronger due to increased inflation expectations. US federal debt is now over $28t with another $1.9t in stimulus about to be signed by the usurper in the white house. Anybody can see what should be happening here. The inflationary canary in the coalmine should be screaming a warning just now, but it's been put to sleep by desperate criminals seeking to keep their scam going a little bit longer.

The direction both gold and silver prices should be heading is painfully obvious, yet the criminal banksters at the comex are dumping years worth of production onto their paper strawmen within hours in a desperate attempt to knock their strawman fictions down...so that you get discouraged and do not take delivery of physical metal. Don't believe it. They're knocking the price down, covering shorts and taking delivery of physical themselves. Watch what they're doing and ignore what they're saying.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.reddit.com/r/Wallstreetsilver/comments/m3n587
1615745391950.png

1615745445146.png

1615745464509.png

1615745479380.png

1615745500144.png

1615745516352.png

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I don't think they'll draw many investors with that grey-haired punk-kid animation, or with the hashtag Silversqueeze.

People who're worried about the future of their money, don't want to get into Reddit punk-games with their savings. People leaving dollars don't want manipulated currency or commodities. They want STABILITY.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Reddit punk games? What are you talking about? lol It's wallstreetsilver NOT wallstreetbets. These guys stack physical silver, not shares of gamestop. The guys that created wallstreetsilver advised those on wallstreetbets to NOT push SLV...that it was/is complete crap. That's why they left and created a new sub.

Sounds like you've never even visited the subreddit. Most of the posters there sound like they could post here, and you'd not even notice the difference. Everybody has a different opinion on how they should run their campaign, but they're massively increasing awareness in physical PMs and that's a very good thing.

1615747501070.png

This isn't the post of an ignorant punk kid, and the place is filled with posts about sound money.

1615748013968.png

1615748167619.png

Last edited:

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
No, I never have.

I don't do Reddit. Just like I don't stuff my hand down a garbage disposal.

Both cases, I know what happens inside.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Both cases, I know what happens inside.
Clearly not...but keep believing you know a bunch of stuff without investigation. I believe there's a very specific word for that particular behavior.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Reddit punk games? What are you talking about? lol It's wallstreetsilver NOT wallstreetbets. These guys stack physical silver, not shares of gamestop. The guys that created wallstreetsilver advised those on wallstreetbets to NOT push SLV...that it was/is complete crap. That's why they left and created a new sub.
View attachment 204665

#silversqueeze.

I dunno...looking at that, as an outsider, I don't see a stable investment. I see financial manipulation...what a "squeeze" denotes.

I see some power players looking for pawns and cannon fodder.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
ROFLMAO

Silver is without question the single most undervalued commodity in the world. It's undervalued due to a paper silver future derivative "spot price" that's consistently manipulated by commercial banks with naked SHORT contracts. The term silver squeeze is about forcing those manipulators to remove their short positions(or be destroyed) by stacking physical bullion. This isn't about stacking calls or futures, it's about stacking physical silver. In short it's a modern day bank run intended to cause the COUNTERFEITERS at the comex to default.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
ROFLMAO

Silver is without question the single most undervalued commodity in the world. It's undervalued due to a paper silver future derivative "spot price" that's consistently manipulated by commercial banks with naked SHORT contracts. The term silver squeeze is about forcing those manipulators to remove their short positions(or be destroyed) by stacking physical bullion. This isn't about stacking calls or futures, it's about stacking physical silver. In short it's a modern day bank run intended to cause the COUNTERFEITERS at the comex to default.

I GET it. I OWN silver.

But I was saying, suppose I didn't. Suppose I was where I was, thirty years ago...and now, watching the dollar get burned down.

Am I going to rush in to buy silver because some cartoon boy with sunglasses and silver hair, referring to #silversqueeze, says it's the thing to to? NO. I'm going to avoid it like the PLAGUE.

The problem is, not the commodity, but the marketing. People are uneasy of this financialization and these power plays. Someone who's just going in, doesn't know the benchmark historical prices for silver and gold, and sees the wild swings, is gonna be turned off.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Meanwhile, those of us that go to coin shops know that they're being cleaned out by lots of new stackers.

I'm surprised you stack silver, thanks for clarifying. I generally consider your perspective to be among the finest contrarian indicators available.

shamash

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I find Wall Street Silver fascinating! From spending several decades of watching paint dry to all this energy. Feels like 1997 all over again with usagold, Another and FOA. This time there's a different platform and a new generation that is starting to get it and they are spreading the message way faster with memes, stacks, new and old videos. :2 thumbs up:

stAGgering

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I find Wall Street Silver fascinating! From spending several decades of watching paint dry to all this energy. Feels like 1997 all over again with usagold, Another and FOA. This time there's a different platform and a new generation that is starting to get it and they are spreading the message way faster with memes, stacks, new and old videos. :2 thumbs up:

I do agree.
My noticed personal disinterest, and lack of billboards appeal, may be a generational difference.
Secondly, my favorite quote's red flag is vociferously waving.
"History does not repeat itself, it rhymes" - Marc Twain.
The silver shagging of the younger generation, is just as possible as it was and did for the older generations.
However, the ignition of "Rome" has begun, and may not be extinguished.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
1616641980527.png

AUnut

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
I GET it. I OWN silver.

But I was saying, suppose I didn't. Suppose I was where I was, thirty years ago...and now, watching the dollar get burned down.

Am I going to rush in to buy silver because some cartoon boy with sunglasses and silver hair, referring to #silversqueeze, says it's the thing to to? NO. I'm going to avoid it like the PLAGUE.

The problem is, not the commodity, but the marketing. People are uneasy of this financialization and these power plays. Someone who's just going in, doesn't know the benchmark historical prices for silver and gold, and sees the wild swings, is gonna be turned off.
One thing though. Even the "oldsters" know about the Reddit Raiders, and what they did. And the "oldsters" certainly like silver.
Match made in heaven! We also want to get the kids interested in silver.

Stack to the sky!

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
so, it's been nearly a month

has anyone seen any actual billboards?

:don't know:

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
yeah, me either

when's the trigger date for any 'failure'? is it May???

and until then, we get to watch brokerage houses go Bankrupt and nearly zero concern from our MSM or Politicians

it's like, they've got it under control, but we just have to believe in them

like spot prices, like real company valuations...

tell you what i think it is, they've got the common core kids in there doing the math...the answers are all wrong but the work looks ok

1617065555745.png

we should be fine, just fine

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
i'm confused on the timing, an operation has been going since January, supposed to have several key dates for an outcome, the largest is in May?...

so

how is a crunch in May, supposed to be fed by billboards that are going up in May?

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
The crunch is already on, and has been on for nearly a year. ...and your confusion about January probably has more to do with an inability to distinguish between wallstreetbets and wallstreetsilver. The latter of which wasn't founded until Jan 29. The gofundme for the short squeeze was initiated...I believe on Feb 25. To me it seems a reasonable timeframe.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
he crunch is already on, and has been on for nearly a year.
so, the crunch has been on for a year and the billboards are going up now...

i'm not confused in any way, i'm attempting to understand why a year old program has to pimp money from the populace to put up billboards to market their program
Billboards they are planning on putting up near the end of their program, and it's not in addition to any other program they have going, it's to put up several billboards that are paid for, a quarter of the year, at a time...and to put them up at / near the end of their program

big money usually is spent first, with follow up funds coming in to 'support that sizzle' that is supposed to come at the front of the campaign

i can distinguish differences:
differences between good marketing versus bad marketing
differences between on-time campaigns and ineffective campaigns

this is a very inefficient program, typically programs like this are ripe with criminality...i'll wait

:summer:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
"Program"? lol

Yeah, you don't sound confused at all about it. Perhaps this is a revelation to you, but silver has been suppressed for over 40 years. This isn't something that started with a reddit post. Monday morning quarterback how they're choosing to spend some funny munny voluntarily donated by others to do something about the disgusting fraud if you wish, but this is all good stuff to my mind. At least something is being done.

Yeah THIS is the criminality we should all worry about. Not the TRILLIONS stolen by the bullion banks through the decades. The same banks by the way that brought you the mortgage collapse and bailouts as well as the LIBOR scam. Yes, let's focus on some guys putting up billboards to warn people about rising inflation. lol

BeefJerky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
No billboards here yet. Not in one of those Vegas locations.