• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

GOLD’S DAYS OF GLORY BEGINNING AS DOLLAR’S ARE ENDING

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
you can like anything you want, that doesn't make you any less of an asshole to deal with.

goldielox1

Silver Miner
Seeker
Seeing as you have issues with so many words and their accepted definitions, perhaps you should invest in a publishing company. That way you could publish your own dictionary and compete with Websters. lol

Anyone reading can see that you're the only one dribbling anything, seeing as you don't seem to know the definitions of the words you use. lol

How many more times are we gonna do this? Are you just a glutton for punishment, or what? lol

This thread used to be about gold and the dollar but you've turned it into a btc thread. All I did was respond to you by saying, "OMG, here we go again" and you've been on me ever since. Why are you seemingly so obsessed with btc? I support your Right to not like it. Why can't you support the Right of others to like it if they want to?
Again the problem with your broad overarching definitions is that they are meaningless when they mean everything. So according to your definition keeping anything of value other than true money, gold, is an investment then. Every homeless guy on the street buying a lottery ticket is an investor eh?

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Again the problem with your broad overarching definitions
They aren't "my" definitions, but rather the commonly agreed upon definitions. If you don't like those kind of definitions, write your own dictionary and put it on the market and run Websters out of business. Then your definitions can be "the" definitions.

goldielox1

Silver Miner
Seeker
They aren't "my" definitions, but rather the commonly agreed upon definitions. If you don't like those kind of definitions, write your own dictionary and put it on the market and run Websters out of business. Then your definitions can be "the" definitions.
sorry but a definition that means everything, means nothing.