• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Gold – No Time Left for Conspiracy Theories by Martin Armstrong

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Gold – No Time Left for Conspiracy Theories
Posted on January 14, 2016 by Martin Armstrong

To some, this is a religious battle. To others, it is just a time to rip off a lot of people by selling fantasies and sophistry. I have stated this many times, so here it goes again: Gold rises when people lose confidence in government. It has nothing to do with inflation. So, you start to worry about government survival or who’s going to win a war when gold rises — not before.

Short term, we still have the risk of gold going under $1,000 per ounce. It’s going to flip when everything is right — not before. It will probably max out at $5,000 per ounce or perhaps $6,000 at best. That we will not know until we have the low and the projection angle from that low. We’re dealing with a very profound event, religion aside. Such events of political-economic trend resets come around every 309.6 years. The last one was the global revolution against monarchy which began in the United States.

If you just step back and look OBJECTIVELY at what is unfolding from electronic currency to G20 demanding info on everyone and every penny that changes hands, then you can see where the future is headed. We do not have a democracy; that is total nonsense. The president appoints the heads of all departments. Nobody stands for election right down to the head of the Federal Reserve.

In Europe, you have the three-headed dragon they call the Troika — the European Commission (EC), the European Central Bank (ECB), and the International Monetary Fund (IMF). None of those three members heads have EVER stood for election. They too are undemocratic appointments. So the European population cannot even vote for their future.

853x511xGeorge-1778-Tory-Confiscation-Note-r.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Utr86hKpY_.jpg

Gold will respond ONLY when the majority sees the crisis unfolding. Just because you may understand it and see the logical outcome does not mean that the bulk of the population will. During the American Revolution, they actually issued currency backed by assets confiscated from “Tories” or those who supported the king against the people.

There is no time for nonsense conspiracy theories or other sophistry. This is about a major shift in political economic trend, which is far more important than the job to sell gold by people pretending to be analysts with nothing new to add to the issue other than inflation, fiat, and the theory that all paper currency is evil.

This entry was posted in Future Forecasts, Gold and tagged Gold, Gold Forecast by Martin Armstrong. Bookmark the permalink.

http://www.armstrongeconomics.com/archives/40680

Weatherman

In GIM since 2006
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
people pretending to be analysts with nothing new to add to the issue
Speaking of people pretending to be analysts, did he really say that gold will not go up, until it goes up?

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I still say gold will not go up until someone demands physical delivery of comex stock and they have none to deliver save the one ounce they sold 297 times, same with silver,

Ahillock

A nobody
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I haven't had any confidence in governments since....I don't really know. Been a long time. So guess it is good I own gold, as Martin thinks that is the only reason to own it.

We’re dealing with a very profound event, religion aside. Such events of political-economic trend resets come around every 309.6 years. The last one was the global revolution against monarchy which began in the United States.

Regarding this "economic reset" didn't we have a "reset" in 1944 with Bretton Woods, 1971 with Nixon and gold window + start of Petrodollar? Maybe one could argue that here in the USA we had another reset in 1933 with FDR + gold confiscation. It looks like a "economic reset" has been due for some time.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
What Armstrong says makes sense.