• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Gold and Silver misc items for sale

Sindgefallen

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Clearing out my safe for our move abroad in the next few months.

I have some random items for sale that I figured I'd throw out to GIM folks before sending the primary lot off to APMEX and Provident. Some of the items are damaged oddities and a couple former jewelry pieces. Shipping included.

Sorry for the lack of price specificity but I have no idea how to value some of these. Pictures would not upload here for some reason.

10 x 40% silver Kennedy Halves (from my grandfather's store in the 1960s and '70s) - spot price

5 x 1oz GIM 2007 Minuteman "Freedom" rounds - SOLD

3 x 1oz GIM 2007 "Debt is Slavery" rounds - SOLD

1 x Holed, 1700s Venetian Gold hand hammered piece - Make Offer

1 x 1854 $1 U.S. Gold, former jewelry piece set in ring, damaged and well worn. Date readable but just barely - Make Offer

1 x 1831 French 20 Franc Gold piece, scratch damage at bottom of obverse and reverse, worn but not in terrible condition - SOLD

1 x 5 gram silver Pan American Silver Corp Ingot, a little tarnish spot and some grime but great condition - Make Offer

1 x Johnson Mathey (JM) .999 Silver 5 gram bar, very damaged, deep scratches, dark tarnish and bent in the corner - Make Offer

PM if interested

Last edited: