• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Gold and silver scheme going to collapse

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Palladium on fire, Gold and silver scheme going to collapse and real pricing will start to show up. Central banks bought 640 metric tons of gold last year? Palladium there are 2.9 million oz'es of contracts but only 42k ounces in the vaults..
Wish I had heard mine in 07.. Bought at 333 and sold later in the 600's and added to the silver stack.

Last edited:

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
When will the paper PM scheme collapse?
If people who have the contracts for the 2.9 million ounces of palladium take delivery then it's on. Sounds like Palladium is the most out of whack for the metals.

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
If people who have the contracts for the 2.9 million ounces of palladium take delivery then it's on. Sounds like Palladium is the most out of whack for the metals.
Take delivery?
Do they have that option? Or must they settle for FRNs?

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Take delivery?
Do they have that option? Or must they settle for FRNs?
They have that option until they run out then I think there is a clause that says delivery can mean they take FRN in place of metal. Could just be at CME's discretion.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
How do you buy a silver contract? They have small contacts of 1000 oz. 16K right now.......... just thinkin........

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
How do you buy a silver contract? They have small contacts of 1000 oz. 16K right now.......... just thinkin........
Open an account with a commodities broker and you can trade everything from metals to hog bellies and orange juice. A silver contract is for 5000 ounces and a gold contract is 100. I'm not sure what the contract price is now but it's pretty cheap to control a whole bunch of product. Pretty risky and costly if it turns against you as well.

Au-myn

GOLDBUG
Founding Member
Site Supporter
Here is an interesting read.
The Magic Palladium Bullet - Craig Hemke

February 20, 2019

Over the past few months, we've written frequently about palladium and the threat it poses to The Banks' Fractional Reserve and Digital Derivative Pricing Scheme. As palladium prices are continuing to rise, we thought it best to explain this dynamic again today.

A few years back, my friend Max Keiser coined the phrase "buy silver, crash JP Morgan". Back then it was hoped that silver could be a "magic bullet", where physical demand would expose and crash the current fraudulent pricing scheme. And it nearly worked, too, as a massive Commercial short squeeze in 2011 nearly led to a runaway price spike. Only through the direct, official intervention of the CFTC and CME was price reversed and the crisis averted.

The full article: https://www.sprottmoney.com/Blog/the-magic-palladium-bullet-craig-hemke-20-022019.html

AgAuGal

Founding Member
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
I thought it was an interesting interview.....as always gotta wait to see what happens...until it happens try to prepare as best you can cause `they` aren't going to help ya

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Be interesting to see some big players pile on and really take this to the moon. China, Russia, the hedgies are the ones that could do it.

AgAuGal

Founding Member
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
That's sweet, Mad Max is his friend. I wish the `crash JPMorgan` campaign had worked....instead JPM supposedly bought up real silver for their vaults when they paper crashed the price.

AgAuGal

Founding Member
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
When the bankers, globalists, lawyers and their puppet politicians are ready....then the price will rocket.

Ya`all remember GKhan`s silver rockets....them were interesting days....

AgAuGal

Founding Member
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
Lol