• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

GOLD IN FIFTH WAVE

d-lod

Silver Member
Silver Miner
My guess
Gold has a new floor at 1486 and above 1515 is a breakout.
Silver broke 17.93 so it should tighten up the GS ratio.

Do we need to see volume to determine anything?
You are right. Yes we see volume in technical analysis using parameters like MACD, RSI, ROC etc, Uglytruth.
For EW, we don't need it.
This tenant of TA is purely based on social psychology.
Thanks, because of you we came to see second observation from chart.

d-lod

Silver Member
Silver Miner
i will tell more about what an say about this two chart, but can say that gold holders have deep pocket and patience.

Can we expect 1687.50

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Metals have been "consolidating" for so long isn't it past time for a step up?

d-lod

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Metals have been "consolidating" for so long isn't it past time for a step up?

Truthfully yes, you are right, but if we analyse the whole investment scenario was shouting for it. Shares, housing in major bull phase, ready to consolidate. white natural resources ready to move ahead finishing their consolidation.

Yes triggering points are always provided by such events.
Nobody like peace and status quo. Its like bunch of school kids, who can't stay calm for long.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Ain't going to happen they are in their pump in the market today though

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
The Feds may have to lower interest rates in early March or armageddon - its a win for physical gold
The market's have already priced in 2-3 25 basis point cuts by the Fed. What happens if they disappoint? Or even don't cut as fast as the manic stock markets? I think the US Fed is the only one that is sort of trying to still pretend like they are on both sides of the mandate.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Difficult to understand how so many don't just get it after being educated by Greenspan and bernanke and yellen.
Imagine This a giant bubble fence surrounding it quantitative easing, lowering interest rates, raising interest rates. Any one of the three move the balloon into a pen up down swelling no problem BOOM egg on your face. Only good thing that could happen is the dollar goes down and markets are more willing to purchase, more affordable do foreign countries oops there is as already in disarray from ours coming unglued.
Advice is always the same stack gold and silver LEAD and charman. We called this in 2000 and 2005 it started rolling 2008 who was full-blown I never even the bank's ate their young there's no mercy on Moss Street better be be prepared to get short all things China other things over your choice I know what I'm shorting . Just got to get some money to take my positions right now I'm on the rocks rags to riches from rags to riches now I'm back in rags but I look good in rags I don't know how to make money won't take me long I'll be at back in the Learjet globetrottin.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The Fed can play this game forever, the tail wagging the dog

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Well that's the case in the past but you know at some point your daughter starts going down so if they want a strong dollar they can't go in too deep Wall Street is going to make their money regardless of what the FED does

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Maybe they want a weaker dollar to make exports more enticing but fact is they're going to be going down to everybody's going to sink in this one except shorts my opinion anyway.
I've been wrong before but I've deconstructed this plan and there's so many elements into it I see only one way the end well let's be on The winning side make money going the wrong direction.

d-lod

Silver Member
Silver Miner
You are right. Yes we see volume in technical analysis using parameters like MACD, RSI, ROC etc, Uglytruth.
For EW, we don't need it.
This tenant of TA is purely based on social psychology.
Thanks, because of you we came to see second observation from chart.

d-lod

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Gold had crossed previous top of 1979-80 and silver had not.
I have been insisting that silver is weak. My previous message on this forum about the difference of relative strength of this two metal is obvious.
This dip may give positive divergence to silver

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Gold had crossed previous top of 1979-80 and silver had not.
I have been insisting that silver is weak. My previous message on this forum about the difference of relative strength of this two metal is obvious.
This dip may give positive divergence to silver[/QUOTE
Hope family is well, I'm not surprised where silver is they bring it down as far as they can to cover what they've got out there lots and tons of contracts as we've always known trying to buy them as cheap as they can back to cover. I remember the 80s spiked when people were standing in line outside the shops with their silver pictures and forks and knives and spoons are silverware kids everything was going I think it was near 50 then I didn't sell I still had cheap silver from that era I got a little left of silver I bought since I'm at $6 announce but not much left I need to replace all that but I got to have liquid to do it and I don't have that right now I'm working on it but at some point I'll be better gathering up my silver again. I said 10 years ago on this board at silver paint 300 an ounce golo be over 10 thousand I always said it would go that high because the dollar would become that low and faith will be gone not only in America I'd only in the USA but globally but the global system is pumping money into their systems and it will end like the Weimar republic will be lucky if they u.s. dollar holds the reserve currency of the world I anticipate that happening but I want the silver and gold anyway, I'm not concerned with ratios assist a measure of traffic to me and I'm on a sailboat