• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Gold over 1300

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
So does breaking the 1300 barrier mean anything good?

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Waiting for the moon shot...but it's on the pad, the gantry is slowing moving away, ....

When Johnny Carson asked Alan Shepherd, the 1st man into sub-orbit, what he was thinking as its counting down...
"...this rocket went to the lowest bidder!...3...2...1..."

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Yes it does. IN FROM THE COLD...

I hope I am NOT premature (OMG) but (big but), my gut tells me this is like 2002 ish when GOLD BUSTED $300
for the first time.

Oh JUST look at the gold chart we GOTTA bust $1370 now at $1303 ish... silver may follow or lead???

Then back to my "shoulda woulda coulda," G.O.T.S.

BUT be patient LIKE TRADER JESSE LIVERMORE- you know -
"do the research, be right (it is real money for heavens sake - G & S), take a huge position, sit damn tight..."

It sure smells like 1970s again but times 20 in dollar value - because instead of 1 trillion $ in 1976 there is now at least 20 trillion $ 2019...
The highest click in that run was around Feb. 1980 (times gone by) gold ticked at top in those dollar values at: $877.75
You do your math for your situation...

There are a lot of overvalued stocks and bonds right now...
I think it MAY BIG MAY run north toward $5,000 and then like all the gold numis I study that hardly ever push up from $5000; take a slight dive
to $3,500

BUT THAT AIN'T ALL YOU BRAVE SOULS THAT SAT DAMN TIGHT...

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Thanks SILVER CITY...

P.S. silver has NEVER been this cheap IMVHO perhaps in dollar nominal value divided by M3 - since I bought
30 years ago... do you own math...

Factoring in the 2008 to 2019 10 to 12 trillion $ inflation FED ADJUSTMENT ADDITION LOL
once you start adding a trillion $ here; a trillion $ there, for heaven's sake:
you are talking about making them ALL WORTH LESS (at least half less)
per dollar, right?

Your mother drowned all the dumb ones right? Just Kidding...

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
for chart watchers..... $1370ish is a key number....... in my opinion Gold has held up very well and built a strong trading range in the $1200s ......its much better that its breaking to the topside than down....Gold has been leading and Silver has been following like a weak sister....and Gold likes uncertainty...silver has vast potiential

Edit ....my position is i bought Silver Etf (3 times positive) in the low 14s.....and have been buying Platinum Etf (std) in the 800s ......have all the physical i need

Last edited:

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Thanks SILVER CITY...

P.S. silver has NEVER been this cheap IMVHO perhaps in dollar nominal value divided by M3 - since I bought
30 years ago... do you own math...

Factoring in the 2008 to 2019 10 to 12 trillion $ inflation FED ADJUSTMENT ADDITION LOL
once you start adding a trillion $ here; a trillion $ there, for heaven's sake:
you are talking about making them ALL WORTH LESS (at least half less)
per dollar, right?

Your mother drowned all the dumb ones right? Just Kidding...
Welcome back History Student.
Yep, been holding and stacking for 18 Years.
I hope this is it.

Seasonally
a Local High may be expected ( at " this " time of year, ... )

Gold has not yet made a sufficiently significant Low ( June 2020 is the next potential, as I [ currently ] see it )

everyone has an opinion