FAIR USE STATEMENT
This video may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. This material is being made available within this transformative or derivative work for the purpose of education, commentary and criticism, is being distributed without profit, and is believed to be "fair use" in accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107.
Published on Dec 18, 2017
Sharing the story of the 1.7 million dollar 1943 copper penny ended up receiving over 8 million views! This video discusses this coin further, and also the 1944 steel cent, which is also a rare coin worth big money.
Published on Dec 19, 2017 https://goo.gl/XWG4kp 2018 1 OZ. SILVER KOOKABURRA FROM APMEX: Coin Highlights-
(RARE) 500,000 Mintage!
· Contains 1oz of .9999 fine Silver.
· Mintage cap of 500,000 coins.
· Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
· Obverse: Bears the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
· Reverse: Portrays a flying kookaburra against the backdrop of a full moon. The inscription "Australian Kookaburra", The Perth Mint's "P" mintmark and the 2018 year-date are also include in the design.
· Sovereign Silver coin backed by the Australian government.
Main Advantage of Coinbase: Easy to buy and sell Bitcoin (based on my personal experience) and it is (IMO) easy for funds from the proceeds of a Bitcoin sale to get transferred to your bank account (via ACH transactions)
Main Disadvantage of Coinbase (to some that object to this): Asks for personal information because of Know-Your-Customer (KYC) regulations
My take on Coinbase: Use it as a place to do transactions but DO NOT use it as a place to store Bitcoin or any other crypto.