• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Gold / Silver ratio revisited

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
113.6/1 For the weekend. It's like groundhog day, week, month...
I think the current stable GSR is just an illusion covering lots of market turmoil. I don’t know exactly how this will play out but I suspect when gold finally breaks out and gets front and center attention then silver will start screaming higher. I don’t see us finishing the year with a GSR above 100. Then again, let’s not forget that I don’t really have a clue!

plata_oro

Seeker
Seeker
I think the current stable GSR is just an illusion covering lots of market turmoil. I don’t know exactly how this will play out but I suspect when gold finally breaks out and gets front and center attention then silver will start screaming higher. I don’t see us finishing the year with a GSR above 100. Then again, let’s not forget that I don’t really have a clue!
What happened in the oil market this week proves that spot silver is a complete illusion too. If the gov't continues the MMT as some would suggest, the workin' man may finally pull his head out of his a$$ and buy some silver as oppose to gold. Gold really is too expensive for the working class.

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
115/1 Beginning the week.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
115/1 Beginning the week.
...and paper silver is down again...for whatever reason excuse. I'd like to stack more rounds to practice skipping them on the pond, but I ain't paying $5 - $10(33 - 66%) premiums. The paper silver price seems completely detached from physical metal at this point. A quick search pointed to THIS as the cheaper silver readily available.

1588612182364.png

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Metals on the move this evening in Asian trading. GSR down to 102+. Might we soon see a break down below 100 at around 1800 gold and 18 silver?

FthePolice

Silver Miner
Metals on the move this evening in Asian trading. GSR down to 102+. Might we soon see a break down below 100 at around 1800 gold and 18 silver?
I believe we will see that this week. My question is when will we see lower premiums on physical
?

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I believe we will see that this week. My question is when will we see lower premiums on physical
?
I believe so, but not right away

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Remember those who died for our Freedom.
I believe they died for the profit of the MIC. The enemy of our freedoms resides very close by !! SAD, BUT TRUE !

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I believe they died for the profit of the MIC. The enemy of our freedoms resides very close by !! SAD, BUT TRUE !
Freedom has many enemies - without and within.

Those who have died, in wars past...REAL wars...wars fought to win, not as social control or electioneering...died for a cause.

Those who have died in Vietnam and beyond...their lives were wasted.

I did my Navy time. In the Persian Gulf. The Gulf War was not two wars; it was ONE war, with an uneasy UN-brokered ceasefire which of course was violated - testing Bubba Tumescent's true manhood.

He failed that test; but he was willing to hide behind us, the uniformed forces. I was there; I was on a carrier; I was getting Combat Pay and I got the decorations for it.

What we did NOT get, is obvious targets we should have. Most we were allowed to do is drop magnesium flares. Some Pentagon girl probably thought that would scare them..."See? Next time, we'll REALLY not do anything to you!"

My time in that war, in the Navy, was an absolute, complete waste, as far as service to the nation is concerned. I'm disgusted - now, an old vet, I'm considered a terrorism threat. By the Elites, who make nice-nice with mullahs and Marxists.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I'm disgusted - now, an old vet, I'm considered a terrorism threat. By the Elites, who make nice-nice with mullahs and Marxists.
You forgot Commies, don't forget the commies too.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
95.6/1 on the open Sunday night. Loved the grilling suggestion. It was just too dang hot yesterday and the Mrs. made some delicious chili today! Not trying to steal your thunder BigJim. Just a long term silver bull here ready to do some long awaited cheerleading!

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
So close to leaving 95s and going to 94 territory. FINE w/ ME.