• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

GOLD & SILVER : The Government and Banks DO NOT WANT YOU IN IT

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Zip to where Lynette starts a Jim Cramer video piece ( small frame, upper right corner of main screen).
(Homage to Ponce at the end of that piece) :

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Zip to where Lynette starts a Jim Cramer video piece ( small frame, upper right corner of main screen).
(Homage to Ponce at the end of that piece) :
She comes off as a metals peddler to me

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
You want her to peddle fiat ????
They do on occasion mention gold/silver miners, But after all they are in their market of expertise.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
You want her to peddle fiat ????
They do on occasion mention gold/silver miners, But after all they are in their market of expertise.
I've seen many of her videos. I wasn't criticizing your post, just giving my opinion of how she comes off to me. I can sniff a peddler a mile away

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I've seen many of her videos. I wasn't criticizing your post, just giving my opinion of how she comes off to me. I can sniff a peddler a mile away

Don't want to survive and thrive brother? How about some overpriced semi numismatic Gold coins?

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
you're correct

she presents her storyline with a bit of emotion, some drama, but, that's how 'experienced' women can be

how she presents that information, though, that's her strength - her job just gives her the opportunity

i've passed her stuff on to women in my family who 'struggle' to understand some of what i lay out there for them

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Start at 33:00.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I have to trust my instinct. She believes in gold. I really feel she is trying to help others. I also think she may be so emotionally invested she doesn't see the pitfalls that may be ahead for those of us who own metals. She does say over and over preps first.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Does she sell metals? I thought it was a financial service but I'm not sure. She is a great source for people like me who tend to get paralyzed and do nothing. Some of us need all the drama and nonstop buzz in our ear to move. Anytime I want to get motivated to buy PMs I watch her and Robert Kawasaki.
:belly laugh:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I have to trust my instinct. She believes in gold. I really feel she is trying to help others. I also think she may be so emotionally invested she doesn't see the pitfalls that may be ahead for those of us who own metals. She does say over and over preps first.
I'm not saying she's wrong Avalon so please rest easy. You're on the right plan from where I'm sitting! I guess I just find the peddler culture unsavory. In this case, the peddler is right, just try and filter out the drama and take what she's saying at face value. :2 thumbs up:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Does she sell metals? I thought it was a financial service but I'm not sure. She is a great source for people like me who tend to get paralyzed and do nothing. Some of us need all the drama and nonstop buzz in our ear to move. Anytime I want to get motivated to buy PMs I watch her and Robert Kawasaki.
:belly laugh:
Oh yes she does! If she motivates you to buy and you desire to buy it sounds like a win/win relationship. I approve this message :rotf:

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
people like me who tend to get paralyzed and do nothing.
indecision or a conflict while making a decision allows for this 'paralysis'

the key to overcoming it is to 'take that first step'

just choose the best path, known at the time, and go...it'll be at least top 5 if it all falls to pieces because you chose from the top 5 in the first place...

just do it, don't question that action, just remind yourself, once you're done with this, you're going to do something else that will work also...again, because you'll choose from the top three choices this time...if it falls apart, you'll be no worse than if you picked the 3rd worse...you'll do just fine with using that strategy mostly because you'll not intentionally do anything to fail

it works

: )

that paralysis is just a mind set, it's been taught to us, to look for 'perfection' while we let all the other successful avenues pass us by

if you're any good, you'll bring the success with you

;)

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

the key to overcoming it is to 'take that first step'

just choose the best path, known at the time, and go...it'll be at least top 5 if it all falls to pieces because you chose from the top 5 in the first place...

just do it, don't question that action, just remind yourself, once you're done with this, you're going to do something else that will work also...again, because you'll choose from the top three choices this time...if it falls apart, you'll be no worse than if you picked the 3rd worse...you'll do just fine with using that strategy mostly because you'll not intentionally do anything to fail

it works

: )

that paralysis is just a mind set, it's been taught to us, to look for 'perfection' while we let all the other successful avenues pass us by

if you're any good, you'll bring the success with you

;)
Buying gold was always a struggle for me. Outside of GIM I don't know anyone who invests in metals. My Dad had a little stash but he has been gone a long time. Its what brought me to GIM 1 all those years ago.

Last edited:

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
There is the phrase "Paralysis by over analysis". Do Not be afraid to pull the trigger on a BUY. At the worse you will have more physical.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I sometimes envy people who can totally ignore civilization falling apart right in front of them.
Ayn Rand said " Do Not Be One of Them". ( falling apart)

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
"Paralysis by over analysis"
i knew it...i knew it

i knew it was a 'thing' i had no idea there was a phrase...

i never knew...

god i feel left out (but not any more)

LOL:rotf:

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
There is the phrase "Paralysis by over analysis".
I have been plagued by "paralysis by over analysis" my whole life. My conclusion these days is nothing makes sense.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Buying gold was always a struggle for me. Outside of GIM I don't know anyone who invests in metals. My Dad had a little stash but he has been gone a long time. Its what brought me to GIM 1 all those years ago.
idk what it is...intrigue i'll call it, maybe interest

silver has always had a place inside of me? idk, it's like i'm drawn to it

even the word gutter makes me smile inside, idk why but it does, not envious about gold at all either, very weird

the colors of silver, the feel of silver, it's many characteristics...i just don't know why but, it's a part of me

i wanted that gold cap for my back tooth but i actually like the silver fillings better

idk why, i'll just go with Freak! ever since i was a child, i remember this 'sensation'
:mow lawn:

i've had a Silver Canadian 50¢ piece my Canadian Nephew gave to me when i was a kid, haven't seen him since but i got that coin around here somewhere, i counted my mom's silver change with her (waitress job), never kept any of it, my parents weren't that wealthy...

idk, it all fits me very well

it's that clad and paper stuff i have problems with.....

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
My conclusion these days is nothing makes sense.
i live my life like that, each and every day

:green tea:

i really don't like it

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
idk what it is...intrigue i'll call it, maybe interest

silver has always had a place inside of me? idk, it's like i'm drawn to it

even the word gutter makes me smile inside, idk why but it does, not envious about gold at all either, very weird

the colors of silver, the feel of silver, it's many characteristics...i just don't know why but, it's a part of me

i wanted that gold cap for my back tooth but i actually like the silver fillings better

idk why, i'll just go with Freak! ever since i was a child, i remember this 'sensation'
:mow lawn:

i've had a Silver Canadian 50¢ piece my Canadian Nephew gave to me when i was a kid, haven't seen him since but i got that coin around here somewhere, i counted my mom's silver change with her (waitress job), never kept any of it, my parents weren't that wealthy...

idk, it all fits me very well

it's that clad and paper stuff i have problems with.....
My Dad did have a little stash. I remember him collecting old silver dollars , Kennedys halves and buffalo nickels. He said they would be worth something some day. During WW 2 my dad was in the Greek Navy. He was on a ship that transported the pay gold. He said they used the oldest most broken down vessel and the Germans never bothered them always thinking the gold would be on the fastest and best ships. My Mom also used to tell the story of how Greeks were able to escape during Nazi occupation if they had one gold coin per family member. I guess it did imprint on me. On occasion I take some my silver stash out and let my granddaughter play with it.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I have been plagued by "paralysis by over analysis" my whole life. My conclusion these days is nothing makes sense.
Because truth is called a lie, and lies are called truth. If you know the truth, practice it and ignore the noise.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I understand your trepidation Avalon but think about this.....the more you move into tried and true means of storing wealth the less you'll lose when the fiat goes belly up (and we all know from history that it will)

I only buy the big dips now. I know its a tough call but in the end those who stay in fiat will see their wealth disappear. I truly believe this

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
DO NOT worry about making sense go with your gut feeling, as women do on their male suitors on first meetings.

:winks2:

Most females can tell pretty quick if they are interested in a guy or not.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
DO NOT worry about making sense go with your gut feeling, as women do on their male suitors on first meetings.

:winks2:

Most females can tell pretty quick if they are interested in a guy or not.
LOL.. out here is the real world I am legendary for my bad taste in men. :laughing:

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

So are you holding off because you think prices will go lower?

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
LOL.. out here is the real world I am legendary for my bad taste in men. :laughing:
Well then, you know your history. Since you find yourself hesitant consider it a BAD MOVE.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
^ out thinking yourself...

lol

here we go again...

cool:

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
As NIKE commercials say "JUST DO IT".
It really isn't painful and we all have went to the College of Hardknocks at least once. Some have graduated with Ph.Ds
:rotf:

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
So are you holding off because you think prices will go lower?
I'm not really worried about that, its a given. Every time I buy there is a massive drop. :2 thumbs up: I can live with that. My concern is I am not diversified. I do have land, I have cash and I have Pms. I'm now 50/50 cash to PMs. I love gold and silver and they make prefect sense. Its the nagging feeling that Uncle Joe and the NWO regime will find a way to screw us through confiscation or taxation that is bothering me. Otherwise I would be close to100% metals. So the question becomes do you get shafted by holding cash in a world of dying fiat or do you take your chance with massive taxation making PMs basically worthless. That leaves buying tangible goods that could be of value. I'm looking at that but nothing is popping out at me.

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
50% cash 50% metals? I think you have enough. If we want more Dollar cost average in. No one knows what is going to happen in the future if they say they do run the other way. Selling the $200 Silver story is easy. People want to believe they can buy a city block in NYC for a bag of junk Silver. Been watching this stuff over 40 years and it hasn't happened yet. Widows and orphans made more money in an SP500 fund. Think for yourself.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Well then, you know your history. Since you find yourself hesitant consider it a BAD MOVE.
^ out thinking yourself...

lol

here we go again...

cool:
If I had put a fraction of thinking into picking men that I did into buying Pms my world would be a better place. Evidently my overthinking didn't extent into all areas of my life. Its one of the reasons I like hanging out on GIM. Many of you guys don't realize it but as a whole the men here are a cut above the rest. Most of you guys are thinkers and I see a lot of respect for your wives here.

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Girls love bad boys or so I'm told.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
50% cash 50% metals? I think you have enough. If we want more Dollar cost average in. No one knows what is going to happen in the future if they say they do run the other way. Selling the $200 Silver story is easy. People want to believe they can buy a city block in NYC for a bag of junk Silver. Been watching this stuff over 40 years and it hasn't happened yet. Widows and orphans made more money in an SP500 fund. Think for yourself.
yeah, I agree. I think like many I bought the hype about gold and silver but now its about finding the best way to survive what's coming and its a different game. We really do have role models watching the countries already going though hyperinflation. There is a lot to be learned there and gold does play a part but its comprehensive and the means to continue to generate income in that environment is number 1.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
That leaves buying tangible goods that could be of value.
How about a Kitchenaid mixer and attachments? With a dough hook, you can easily make bread and pizza dough. With the grinder, you can buy pork roasts and make sausage. The grater makes easy work of vegetables. There is even a pasta maker for it.

Maybe you can find a home fryer at a thrift store for cheap. Ever make your own french fries? Or thick potato chips? I buy 10 pound bags of chicken quarters at the W just under $7 and make fried chicken from time to time. Cheap, and there's plenty of leftovers.

Maybe a smoker? Ever made your own smoked brisket?

A food dehydrator might be handy. Or a pressure canner and plenty of jars and lids.

Au-myn

Goldbug
Founding Member
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I understand your trepidation Avalon but think about this.....the more you move into tried and true means of storing wealth the less you'll lose when the fiat goes belly up (and we all know from history that it will)

I only buy the big dips now. I know its a tough call but in the end those who stay in fiat will see their wealth disappear. I truly believe this
I did the same thing, add to dips. It's just adding to the pile we built up over time. I have also taken profits from several miners along the way. Adjusting my PM Portfolio by keeping a few LT stocks and a few trading stocks with one high Dividend PM stock.