• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

GOLD & SILVER : The Government and Banks DO NOT WANT YOU IN IT

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
How about a Kitchenaid mixer and attachments? With a dough hook, you can easily make bread and pizza dough. With the grinder, you can buy pork roasts and make sausage. The grater makes easy work of vegetables. There is even a pasta maker for it.

Maybe you can find a home fryer at a thrift store for cheap. Ever make your own french fries? Or thick potato chips? I buy 10 pound bags of chicken quarters at the W just under $7 and make fried chicken from time to time. Cheap, and there's plenty of leftovers.

Maybe a smoker? Ever made your own smoked brisket?

A food dehydrator might be handy. Or a pressure canner and plenty of jars and lids.
you missed my thread on buying a still for making booze. Now that's tangible :2 thumbs up: Its worked all through history.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I have been plagued by "paralysis by over analysis" my whole life. My conclusion these days is nothing makes sense.
My unsolicited advices: Think for yourself & stay true to your heart.
Do not let FEAR control your emotions, remain stoic and sharp.
One cannot control the fate of or decisions of others.

Water always seeks to find its own balance.
"Pour it into a teacup, it becomes a teacup. Pour it into s bowl, it becomes a bowl. Water can flow or it can crash. Become water my friend." - Bruce Lee

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
you missed my thread on buying a still for making booze.
I read it :)

I brew beer, so I have read a lot on this topic.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
When the SHTF these videos will be meaningless...

It's better to be prepped and not need it than otherwise.

Have to cover all the bases. Some here, some there, and a little over there because what we came to know as being an 'investment' is no longer the case. I have no bitcoin, but I'm starting to think that might be a wise choice for when one has to leave for parts unknown there's a safety net when I get there. Might have to travel lite and not be able to carry anything heavy?

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
My unsolicited advices: Think for yourself & stay true to your heart.
Do not let FEAR control your emotions, remain stoic and sharp.
One cannot control the fate of or decisions of others.

Water always seeks to find its own balance.
"Pour it into a teacup, it becomes a teacup. Pour it into s bowl, it becomes a bowl. Water can flow or it can crash. Become water my friend." - Bruce Lee
A hard lesson I am learning. You can't fix other people. Besides I have enough work to do on myself.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
A hard lesson I am learning. You can't fix other people. Besides I have enough work to do on myself.
Story of my life! Being caring and empethetic is tough.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I'm not really worried about that, its a given. Every time I buy there is a massive drop. :2 thumbs up: I can live with that. My concern is I am not diversified. I do have land, I have cash and I have Pms. I'm now 50/50 cash to PMs. I love gold and silver and they make prefect sense. Its the nagging feeling that Uncle Joe and the NWO regime will find a way to screw us through confiscation or taxation that is bothering me. Otherwise I would be close to100% metals. So the question becomes do you get shafted by holding cash in a world of dying fiat or do you take your chance with massive taxation making PMs basically worthless. That leaves buying tangible goods that could be of value. I'm looking at that but nothing is popping out at me.
Some livestock and seeds.
TP plenty of TP.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Some livestock and seeds.
TP plenty of TP.
Seeds and equipment are a good idea. Livestock would end up getting a name and coming in the house when its cold. :rotf:

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Seeds and equipment are a good idea. Livestock would end up getting a name and coming in the house when its cold. :rotf:
If you ever smell pig shit you'll never want one near your house let alone in your house.
I think that is why some religions do not eat swine. The minute the smell that shit they wanted nothing to do with them.

Merkin

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
even the word gutter makes me smile inside, idk why but it does, not envious about gold at all either, very word 'bling'?
How about bling?

Merkin

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Yeah and baby goats are a bitch to house train. You should see them when they discover what they can do with a roll of toilet paper.