• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Golf Shaft Weighting Systems: Driver, Irons, Hybrids & Putters

BarnacleBob

GIM Founding Member & Mod.
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
Optivibe Systems:

TourLock Golf’s Opti-Vibe technology has taken back-weighting to the next level by making it simple, interchangeable, and affordable for every golfer.

The advantage of the TourLock Opti-Vibe Precision Internal Shaft Weight System is that swing weight and MOI can be adjusted by simply moving the Opti-Vibe weight up or down inside the shaft. This allows an individual to make their club feel head heavy or head light depending on their preferences. The center of gravity of the weights can be positioned very accurately and then locked into position using compression seal.

https://www.tourlockgolf.com/opti-vibe/

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter

RTHRBGLFN

There are some diy options out there for counter balancing your putter. It can be done really cheap with some washers and other cheap parts from your local home improvement store. I think some people use something called a clevis pin. Stick it in the shaft and regrip.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
There are some diy options out there for counter balancing your putter. It can be done really cheap with some washers and other cheap parts from your local home improvement store. I think some people use something called a clevis pin. Stick it in the shaft and regrip.
@ RTHRBGLFN..... Clevis pins may be purchased in various diameters & lengths, 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", etc.. The diameter hole can be matched to a corresponding twist drill, For instance, weighting a putter, one could easily drill a 3/8" hole in the top of the putter grip and glue the 3/8" clevis pin in place using silicone or cyancrylate (super glue). The plain head of the clevis or a washer shimmed clevis will prevent the pin from falling into the cavity of the shaft. Effectively one isnt required to regrip using this method.

FWIW

2016-01-27-19-24-20--685173901.jpeg
2016-01-27-19-24-12-1215640431.jpeg

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
I dont, wish we could directly purchase a golf swing off the shelf.... at least to learn from.

I sure would like to have a drug that reproduces the stimulating feel of a solid pure golf shot @ impact .....

Welcome to the forum "Letter G."

BB

Thanks for the hospitality Barnacle Bob.. I look forward to exploring the site more often and meeting some cool people with great ideas and information...

-Letter G.

P.s. If you find a drug described above, I'm your first customer Please.