• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Good Deal on New .22lr S&W MP15-22 $299.95 @ PSA

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
PSA ....regularly has very good deals on guns/ammo one of the few sights i signed up for their emails......they are unbeatable on some of their deals year round

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Out of stock. That was a nice deal; they were offering the gun, mag, red dot sight and soft case for less than $300.00. Want to add that I have one of these and they’re a pile of fun. Pretty accurate and very reliable, too.

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
thx for posting that ..........sometimes i miss some of those deals ......included free shipping also ...

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I was in a Academy sports today pretty sure they had the same gun on sale for $370 plus tax...for comparison

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Out of stock. That was a nice deal; they were offering the gun, mag, red dot sight and soft case for less than $300.00. Want to add that I have one of these and they’re a pile of fun. Pretty accurate and very reliable, too.
That looks like a great great training platform, but I have to wonder how many they had to offer at that price...

Now that .22 is once again available at reasonable prices, I am very interested in obtaining at least an AR upper and some mags.

I already got the Kimber 1911 .22 upper from Big Jim, and it is sweet!

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
That looks like a great great training platform, but I have to wonder how many they had to offer at that price...

Now that .22 is once again available at reasonable prices, I am very interested in obtaining at least an AR upper and some mags.

I already got the Kimber 1911 .22 upper from Big Jim, and it is sweet!
Those things are like most .22’s, just really fun to shoot. I don’t have a .22 con-kit for any full size pistols, but I do have a couple of the Browning 1911-22’s and those little things are a blast. They’re super light, accurate, reliable and well designed and constructed. Kind of expensive for a .22, but well worth it and highly recommended.