• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Good Shoot or Not?

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Put your hands on someone in a stand your ground state and go home dead

No charges

Seems a close call, without the gun coming out a kick to the head might have been next. Don’t know what’s being said, could be i’ll Kill ya

The chickenshit did blindside him

Still, dead is a steep penalty for being pushed

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
I watched that last night & Mrs. T & I cussed & discussed it. Being the kind hearted one that she is, she thought it was over reaction, UNTIL I brought her to reality.
As I see it, it is an arrogant couple, regardless of race, that number one, showed no regard for the law, parking where they know they shouldn't, with many spaces wide open.
An older man checks the car for handicap tags, then approaches the driver to inquire. The driver gets out to argue, boyfriend comes out of the store & without provocation knocks old man to the ground. Look at his position & he never gets up. Old man was clearly within his rights to protect himself from an arrogant younger, stronger male, that could have caused him great bodily harm or even death. I would really like to know what that asshole said to the old man. Asshole started the fight & the old man ended it, the only way he could.
What would a cop have done under the same circumstances??? YUP, I rest my case.

Moral of my comment: Don't fuck with a man that is too old to fight back.

Last edited:

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
Don't start it if you don't want stomped. Hit a woman? Without hesitation.

Fatrat

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
47 year old guy going around as a Parking Enforcement agent, give him a badge and see how well he does against dealers. https://www.tampabay.com/news/publi...rgument-over-handicap-parking-space_170174041
At the convenience store Friday, customers filed in and out, buying cigarettes, lottery tickets and sodas, many of them familiar with details of the shooting. Mustafa Hashen, a clerk and witness, said both men were regulars.
It wasn’t the first time he saw Drejka in a fight with another customer. A couple of months back, Rick Kelly stopped by the store, parking his tanker truck in the same handicap spot.
The details to Thursday’s incident are similar: Drejka walking around the truck checking for decals, then confronting Kelly, 31, about why he parked there. The fight escalated, and Drejka threatened to shoot him, Kelly said.
"It’s a repeat. It happened to me the first time. The second time it’s happening, someone’s life got taken," Kelly said. "He provoked that."

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Children will be children !! edit: Referring to DDs video

Last edited:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Well if we’re going there

Here’s the girl slap of all time (she had it comin) make sure sound is up a 1’10”

K-whack

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Didn't see any woman?

Golden Regards
Uncle

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
of course the communist media trying to control the narrative has to mention "father of 3". 3 what? Kids that he knows of but has never seen?

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
Didn't see any woman?

Golden Regards
Uncle

I know it can be tough staying up with the group, the point is that you can't just attack people without a reaction.

Man or Woman.

Me? Talks cheap. I walk right past a talker and never gear their words. If I had been the black guy I would have walked right past the cracker, got in my car and left. Buttttttttt NOoooooooooo

Machismo and 'You can't disrespect me" ego wrote checks the body couldn't cash.

So much for ego.......................

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Who did a profile on the aggressor? How many old men has he knocked to the ground ? He certainly did not hesitate to knock the old man to the ground.
Had he not knocked the old man to the ground, he would be alive to park in another handicapped slot !

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
I see a big civil suit in the making.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I watched that last night & Mrs. T & I cussed & discussed it. Being the kind hearted one that she is, she thought it was over reaction, UNTIL I brought her to reality.
As I see it, it is an arrogant couple, regardless of race, that number one, showed no regard for the law, parking where they know they shouldn't, with many spaces wide open.
An older man checks the car for handicap tags, then approaches the driver to inquire. The driver gets out to argue, boyfriend comes out of the store & without provocation knocks old man to the ground. Look at his position & he never gets up. Old man was clearly within his rights to protect himself from an arrogant younger, stronger male, that could have caused him great bodily harm or even death. I would really like to know what that asshole said to the old man. Asshole started the fight & the old man ended it, the only way he could.
What would a cop have done under the same circumstances??? YUP, I rest my case.

While I mostly agree, the guy should have let his feelings about the bad parking be known, and then disengaged. He's not a cop and afaik, has no connection to the sto' other than by being a customer.

In a similar situation I might say something, like as I pass by maybe.
...but probably not.

Although there was that one time while leaving a supermarket I saw someone throw a handful of trash out the window. They stopped at the exit to wait on traffic and I pulled up along side and said, "why'd you throw that trash out on the ground? What are you, a pig?" The look on the girls face was one of utter shock, at first. Then it changed to anger and she cussed me out and then I told her what I really thought of her.
...and then we both turned and went our ways. lol

Fatrat

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Since when did 47 become an old man? If the guy was 55-65, that would be old man and 65 plus elderly....

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
While I mostly agree, the guy should have let his feelings about the bad parking be known, and then disengaged.
OK, but we don't know what she was saying to him to keep him engaged. Maybe if she kept her mouth shut, it would have ended different.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't have said anything to the ratchet to begin with. It's private property where that handicapped sign means fuck all. The business owner has to have those so that lazy fat people don't have to walk without sweating so much.

What I would rather see is a shooting of the federal handicapped sign gestapo

A dindo is a reasonable facsimile

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Alrighty then, the people of Florida get Stand Your Ground and someone is already abusing it

The trigger didn't need to be squeezed at that point in time
It, however, was squeezed

O.K.
The community knows the shooter and will probably treat him with more courtesy and respect

then again, maybe they'll taunt him to push one of them and end up shooting him in the chest

idk, interesting how life works

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Put your hands on someone in a stand your ground state and go home dead

No charges

Seems a close call, without the gun coming out a kick to the head might have been next. Don’t know what’s being said, could be i’ll Kill ya

The chickenshit did blindside him

Still, dead is a steep penalty for being pushed

The author noted the race of both men. It seemed strange that a comment on skin color of either of the men was necessary -

I wonder if race would be noted at all if a black man had shot a white man, or a black man had shot another black man ... just curious ...

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Alrighty then, the people of Florida get Stand Your Ground and someone is already abusing it

The trigger didn't need to be squeezed at that point in time
It, however, was squeezed

O.K.
The community knows the shooter and will probably treat him with more courtesy and respect

then again, maybe they'll taunt him to push one of them and end up shooting him in the chest

idk, interesting how life works

Like I said, " What would a cop have done under the same circumstances??? YUP, I rest my case."

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Buck: Do that to a cop, and you will get fucking shot.

Do that to ME, and you will get fucking shot.

Do that to an UNarmed old man, and you can dance around him like Muhammed Ali.

There's the three possibilities. Choose yours.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
It wasn't abused. The only reason he shoved the guy was because he could, and that shove could have been deadly. Ever hit your head hard on concrete in a sudden and uncontrollable fall? Seeing as you're still with us, probably not. The gun was just the "force equalizer".
...and like the guy in Searchers vid pointed out, would he have shoved him like that had it been someone like Lou Ferrigno in his prime? Probably not. He did what he did to assert his perception of dominance over the seemingly weaker man.

However in this case, the seemingly weaker man was in fact the human equivalent of a sleeper car in a street race.

Edited to add: after watching the vid again, I have to ask, why did the woman get out of the car? She was the driver and her passenger was coming. There was no reason for her to get out. The only reason for her to get out (imho) would be to further the confrontation once she sees that she has backup.
So yea, had he not done what he did, we'd have likely been watching a vid of someone getting stomped into the concrete.

Last edited:

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Note to self, if someone tries giving my family crap, knock him the fuck out. Drejka is just another little bitch thinking he has power and authority over someone just because he packs a gun. As was stated in article, this wasn't his first time he tried to tell people what they shouldn't be doing. He should learn to mind his own business. I would have told him to STFU and GTFO.

How would you members take someone giving your girl crap especially when your kids are near by?

Last edited:

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
You know we live in interesting times when you can push a button and watch
Best Of Handicap Parking Confrontations Compilation #1.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Back when I was in Maine, a young man knocked down an 85 year old man in the parking lot of Hannaford's supermarket by the Back Bay and repeatedly kicked him in the face until the innocent old man dies on scene.

The motive, the killer said "The devil told me to kill him." or some such thing.

There was literally a circle of blood left on the macadam from where that poor fellas body was spinning around from the kicks...

I'd say GOOD SHOT but he should find a better hobby than starting trouble in the gas stating parking lot, particularly in that neighborhood.

With all the other incidents he appears to have been starting there and if he did utter that he would shoot someone before, then I say BAD SHOT and he should be charged with something.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
How would you members take someone giving your girl crap especially when your kids are near by?
I doubt that anyone would like it. However, are we talking about a situation where one deserves to have something said to them for their bad behavior? Or are we talking about when we are out in public doing everything correctly and someone says something to us trying to start shit?

Yes, perhaps the shooter shouldn't have said anything.
...but he did, and when in public do you not have the Right to say something to someone? Don't they also have the Right to respond verbally or to to not say anything at all? The point where it goes across the line is where actual force is used. That would be the guy doing the shoving.

Where I live, State law says that verbal provocation alone never justifies the use of force. That means that someone could be saying all manner of stuff that you don't like, but if you go off and deck him, you've just committed a crime.
....and if you look at other States statutes, I'm pretty sure you'd find something similar.

Also, maybe part of the reason people do crap like park in handicap spots when they shouldn't, or litters or any of the other f'ed up shit some people in society insist upon doing, is because no one ever really called them on their bad behavior.

Speaking of callin' people on their bad behavior, check out these two guys. First one is Fochnut bustin' humpers and dumpers in his neighborhood. Second one is the motorcycle litter vigilante.

I don't necessarily condone this kinda stuff, but there's a part of me that thinks these people deserved what they got and will likely think twice next time.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Who did a profile on the aggressor? How many old men has he knocked to the ground ? He certainly did not hesitate to knock the old man to the ground.
Had he not knocked the old man to the ground, he would be alive to park in another handicapped slot!

There was no reason for him to throw him down like that. He could have walked up and started a conversation with the guy...but no, first thing he does is walk up and throw the guy down!??

Maybe hit his head on the ground ? Old guy is stunned, pulls his weapon and pings the guy. Game over.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
Remember "The knock out game"? That shit sure was funny. Wasn't it. "Leg Warmers"........where you shoot the old white guy in the leg.

Laughing and shit in court. Funny shit, eh, niggers.

Shit ain't so funny now, is it, knee grow.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Beware of busybodies with handguns.
There is a valid reason for animosity towards handicapped parking spaces. First of all they should be at the discretion of the business owner if he wants their business he can provide them special places. Second, it's a stupid law that all of us have to pay for. You go to Home Depot and there are always a half dozen empty handicapped spaces in case a cripple wants to buy a sheet of plywood. The cost of proving those spaces in an expensive high traffic business location is passed along to us.
Third, "victimhood" should not be higher status than anyone else. Being a victim is not an accomplishment.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Attorney: 'Stand your ground' law is license to kill people of color
CNN

Published on Jul 28, 2018
Civil rights attorney Benjamin Crump, who represents the family of Markeis McGlockton, tells CNN's Michael Smerconish he believes Florida's "stand your ground" law is not applied equally and encourages people to take the law into their own hands.
I guess somebody had to start this.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Beware of busybodies with handguns.
There is a valid reason for animosity towards handicapped parking spaces. First of all they should be at the discretion of the business owner if he wants their business he can provide them special places. Second, it's a stupid law that all of us have to pay for. You go to Home Depot and there are always a half dozen empty handicapped spaces in case a cripple wants to buy a sheet of plywood. The cost of proving those spaces in an expensive high traffic business location is passed along to us.
Third, "victimhood" should not be higher status than anyone else. Being a victim is not an accomplishment.
Now the depot has on-line pick up spaces reserved added to the Pro parking. I use them anyway. Would never think of parking in the cart return, um I mean the handicap spot.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Who hasn't idled in the fire lane in front of commercial buildings while waiting for someone to just run in and grab the weeks' groceries?

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Ok. I'm bored.

1532809069023.png

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
That's manslaughter. The old man was in no imminent danger. He survived the push and took vengeance.

The trouble is, and we have seen many times as presented on youtube.........and I'm the lawyer that's going to keep the jury watching these reports until they are sick of it..................where a black person has just kept beating on a person.......https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Reginald_Denny.

Like it or not, anyone can say anything to anyone else at anytime. When I was 6 Jimmy called me a poopy baby diaper and I punched him in the nose. Would he have been right to have shot me. I did get spanked for punching him in the nose.

My mom asked me why I punched him in the nose. I said "would you have spanked him for calling me a poopy diaper face?" She said no. I said it was worth the spanking because his nose bled.

Now then........I doubt the wrongful death civil case is anywhere near settled. There could be federal criminal charges as well.

As it is, in Florida state superior court as Florida law is currently written there is no magic prosecution that could get a conviction. Murder, manslaughter, whatever. A judge is going to read the law to a jury, after a lawyer has bombarded them for days with every ratchet fight on youtube.

If I was the Judge though, I would have the guy, his lawyer in chambers and advise him to move to a 98% white area. Olde Zimmerman is lucky to be alive.......I figured he would have been zapped by now.

Just the way it is.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I agree with Dave's take.

That said, I'd shot the fucker. Every time.

Robert A. Heinlein said it best... no... he said it perfectly:

"An armed society is a polite society."

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Didn't see any woman?

Golden Regards
Uncle

She gets out of the car as she sees boyfriend walking up, just before
he shoves the guy.
I had to watch it 2 or 3 times to see her as she is mentioned as getting out of the car.
When boyfriend is walking out of store towards them she slides out of car.

Of course...iffen ya meant that in another way...I get it too.
Regards U,

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I am as pro gun as anybody and the old guy was in no immediate danger. Plus he was sticking his nose where it didn't belong. I guess he felt empowered because he was packing heat. He is not a trained policeman and had no jurisdiction. There is no such thing as a citizen's arrest and he obviously thought he was also judge and executioner.

Guilty.

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
You can see the guy backing up when he saw the gun.
Just saying.

And this kind of crap is why even when driving mom,
Who had a sticker / medallion for the mirror in her purse,
I drop her at the curb and come back.
Too many busy bodies.
Ya never know.
I hate able bodied parkers with stickers too,
They hand them out like free Costco snacks,
But anymore....people just are not reasonable...
Huh...kinda like popcorn shooter this is..
No eye contact...thats better...
It is BS isn t it. ???

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
I am as pro gun as anybody and the old guy was in no immediate danger. Plus he was sticking his nose where it didn't belong. I guess he felt empowered because he was packing heat. He is not a trained policeman and had no jurisdiction. There is no such thing as a citizen's arrest and he obviously thought he was also judge and executioner.

Guilty.

And a good lawyer would have you excluded in Voir Dire. Your feelings are irrelevant.

Remember the accused has 3 ways to win, and a prosecutor only has one. If course as the defense I'm shooting for an Acquittal. However, a mistrial or a hung jury suits my agenda. I only need one juror for a hung jury. Getting a mistrial is easy.

Right and wrong aren't part of it.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
You can see the guy backing up when he saw the gun.
Just saying.
But only when he saw the gun. Up until then he was ok with physically dominating the smaller guy.
...and again, no words justify the use of force. The BF is the one who crossed the line first by physically assaulting the guy, simply because he dared to call them on their bad behavior.

She gets out of the car as she sees boyfriend walking up, just before
he shoves the guy.
I have little doubt that she got out with the intent to help her BF throw down on the guy. Why else would she get out at that point? Her passenger was coming. She should have been preparing to go. You don't prepare to go by getting out of the car. At that point she could have easily ended the confrontation by telling her BF to get in and then vacating the parking spot. They knew they were parked wrong.

I hate able bodied parkers with stickers too,
They hand them out like free Costco snacks,
That's a big part of the problem too. Seems half the f'ing population is now handicapped in some way.