• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Good Shoot or Not?

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
This guy was stupid to think "Stand Your Ground" meant justified "Pet Peeve" retributions. His life was never in danger over a Traffic /Parking Violation.
He SHOULD get all 30 years and the victims family get all his liquidate assets now and future. IF and when he gets out he should be flippin' burgers the rest of his days with a percentage of his income going to the victim's family until he "Dirt Naps". JMO

He give good responsible gun owners and carriers a bad look.
Yep!

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I'm calling it good. I don't think the state of Texas will though.

Texas woman fires rifle through wall, killing peeping Tom​

The voyeur died at the scene​

California officer
(Tony Webster)
September 14, 2021
Law Officer
byLaw Officer

Share and speak up for justice, law & order...

HOUSTON — A Texas woman fired a rifle through the wall of her home Friday, killing a man who had allegedly engaged in voyeurism by peeping into her window, according to law enforcement authorities.
The Houston Police Department dispatched officers to the 890 block of Irvington Boulevard around 11 p.m. to find a man suffering a gunshot wound to the torso outside the home, the Houston Chronicle reported. The voyeur was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police did not release identities of the woman or deceased man at the present time, according to KHOU.
A woman told police she caught the man peeping through her bedroom window. As a result, she became fearful and grabbed her rifle, firing through the wall of her home several times. The perpetrator was struck at least once causing him to stagger a short distance before collapsing at the scene. The round proved fatal.
“There was an adult female that was in one of the bedrooms who observed him looking into her window. She was in fear. She had a rifle. She shot numerous times through the wall, ending up striking the male. The male ran a little ways and passed out over here. He is dead on the scene,” Houston police Lt. R. Willkens told reporters who arrived outside the house Friday night. “We’re being told it was a peeping Tom.”
Police said the deceased peeper was not known to the woman. Authorities said she is cooperating with the investigation, Fox reported.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I'm calling it good. I don't think the state of Texas will though.

Texas woman fires rifle through wall, killing peeping Tom​

The voyeur died at the scene​

California officer
(Tony Webster)
September 14, 2021
Law Officer
byLaw Officer

Share and speak up for justice, law & order...

HOUSTON — A Texas woman fired a rifle through the wall of her home Friday, killing a man who had allegedly engaged in voyeurism by peeping into her window, according to law enforcement authorities.
The Houston Police Department dispatched officers to the 890 block of Irvington Boulevard around 11 p.m. to find a man suffering a gunshot wound to the torso outside the home, the Houston Chronicle reported. The voyeur was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police did not release identities of the woman or deceased man at the present time, according to KHOU.
A woman told police she caught the man peeping through her bedroom window. As a result, she became fearful and grabbed her rifle, firing through the wall of her home several times. The perpetrator was struck at least once causing him to stagger a short distance before collapsing at the scene. The round proved fatal.
“There was an adult female that was in one of the bedrooms who observed him looking into her window. She was in fear. She had a rifle. She shot numerous times through the wall, ending up striking the male. The male ran a little ways and passed out over here. He is dead on the scene,” Houston police Lt. R. Willkens told reporters who arrived outside the house Friday night. “We’re being told it was a peeping Tom.”
Police said the deceased peeper was not known to the woman. Authorities said she is cooperating with the investigation, Fox reported.

#1. She NEEDS a Lawyer pro 2nd, and pro Castle Doctrine.
#2. GOOD SHOOT in my former professional expertise. If it goes to court I'd clear her. YMMV

engineear

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
#1. She NEEDS a Lawyer pro 2nd, and pro Castle Doctrine.
#2. GOOD SHOOT in my former professional expertise. If it goes to court I'd clear her. YMMV
Dead men tell no tales...arrggghhhh!

Only 1 side to this story, hers. Why wouldn't you believe her? But multiple shots, get a shotgun, makes bigger holes to see through for the next shot....Joey said use a shotgun, just following what the mandater says.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Blind Shot - Annie Oakley is alive and well in spirit anyway.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

jrog100

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
Put your hands on someone in a stand your ground state and go home dead

No charges

Seems a close call, without the gun coming out a kick to the head might have been next. Don’t know what’s being said, could be i’ll Kill ya

The chickenshit did blindside him

Still, dead is a steep penalty for being pushed

Yep, good shoot. But he's white and he shot a monkey. so there's that

Fatrat

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Doesn't bother me, I hope the DA agrees.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
He watched her get a gun & shoot through the wall? :hunt:

Darwin award winner for sure.