• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

GOOGLE: WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO AMERICA IS UNFORGIVABLE

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
The creation of Fake News conditioning.
(16 mins. but very informative) IMO

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
"...and that is our job." :dduck: :rotf: :spaceship:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Until we march against them nothing will change! This isn't Hollywood and a superhero isn't coming through that door to save us! We save ourselves or we die!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Until we march against them nothing will change! This isn't Hollywood and a superhero isn't coming through that door to save us! We save ourselves or we die!
And yet you say that you don't and haven't marched for a cause. Coincidence?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
And yet you say that you don't and haven't marched for a cause. Coincidence?
When did I say that? I've marched for many causes, none of which you're aware of! I support my president but I'm not a fool! I don't go for that rah rah shit you post all the time! Propaganda posters don't mean shit! Actions speak loudest!!

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I don't march for anything since my army days. If trump calls and says hey I need you in DC and bring your guns, I'm there.
I wonder if Trump realizes he has a huge, armed, civilian Army?
Of course he does!
You have seen his rallies. If he called for a mustering of troops in a certain stadium locale, it would be huge.
We would have to stand in line for days, just to get an assignment of where to fight.
The Second Amendment (Amendment II) to the United States Constitution protects the individual right to keep and bear arms and the right to a well-regulated militia.[1][2] It was ratified on December 15, 1791.
Deep State is losing. All they have is the blather and propaganda, with nothing to back them up.

Last edited:

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I don't march for anything since my army days. If trump calls and says hey I need you in DC and bring your guns, I'm there.
When?
i can't miss this...need any 30.06?
cleaning as I type...but, i'll bring my own red flag, thanks...

shit

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
When?
i can't miss this...need any 30.06?
cleaning as I type...but, i'll bring my own red flag, thanks...

shit
I could use some 30.06 :fire:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I wonder if Trump realizes he has a huge, armed, civilian Army.
Of course he does!
You have seen his rallies. If he called for a mustering of troops in a certain stadium locale, it would be huge.
We would have to stand in line for days, just to get an assignment of where to fight.
The Second Amendment (Amendment II) to the United States Constitution protects the individual right to keep and bear arms and the right to a well-regulated militia.[1][2] It was ratified on December 15, 1791.
Deep State is losing. All they have is the blather and propaganda, with nothing to back them up.
I hadn't thought about this before.

But like Cigarlover, Duckie, Shootie, Buck, Irons, Spinal and a bunch of others here, I, too would pick up a couple of my guns and join the crowd.

Fact.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I hadn't thought about this before.

But like Cigarlover, Duckie, Shootie, Buck, Irons, Spinal and a bunch of others here, I, too would pick up a couple of my guns and join the crowd.

Fact.
Wow, Patriots all.
We may have a use for all them FEMA Camps they built, after all.
Instant Military Barracks.

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
And if the President of the United States calls for it...it would be legal.

The President has the authority to call up the militia...(that’s us)...

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
And microwave 5G weaponry, mass surveillance, weaponized drones and chem/bio/psych warfare.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
And microwave 5G weaponry, mass surveillance, weaponized drones and chem/bio/psych warfare.
And if they begin using any of this weaponry on us, it will quickly be seized by the Patriots.
Patriots on both sides of the fence. In every city and town, on every military base. In every military unit. Patriots have been preparing for this for over a decade.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
And if they begin using any of this weaponry on us, it will quickly be seized by the Patriots.
Patriots on both sides of the fence. In every city and town, on every military base. In every military unit. Patriots have been preparing for this for over a decade.
They’ve already been using it on us.

Silent weapons for quiet wars....

Bigfoot

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
"Schmidt’s involvement in the New America Foundation places him firmly in the Washington establishment nexus. The foundation’s other board members, seven of whom also list themselves as members of the Council on Foreign Relations, include Francis Fukuyama, one of the intellectual fathers of the neoconservative movement; Rita Hauser, who served on the President’s Intelligence Advisory Board under both Bush and Obama; Jonathan Soros, the son of George Soros; Walter Russell Mead, a US security strategist and editor of the American Interest; Helene Gayle, who sits on the boards of Coca-Cola, Colgate-Palmolive, the Rockefeller Foundation, the State Department’s Foreign Affairs Policy Unit, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Center for Strategic and International Studies, the White House Fellows program, and Bono’s ONE Campaign; and Daniel Yergin, oil geostrategist, former chair of the US Department of Energy’s Task Force on Strategic Energy Research, and author of The Prize: The Epic Quest for Oil, Money and Power."

https://wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
They’ve already been using it on us.

Silent weapons for quiet wars....
I don't know about 5G. I haven't seen any antennae installations, but they may be covertly installed.
They have even surveilled the POTUS, and probably all of us.
They definitely instigated false flag events in El Paso and Dayton using their various Psche programs, in order to trash the 2nd Amendment.

We need to find out why Trump is wavering in his decision to protect our 2nd Amendment rights, that is for sure. He keeps it up, and he will lose his base, Which bothers the shit out of me.

We.are.definitely at war which very well may escalate into a civil war, if the Left don't stop. I,do not know how much longer the "deplorables" will put up,with the shit the Left is pulling, like attacking ICE field offices.
Scary times, for sure.

I have my fingers crossed that Trump actually has everything under control, and is fighting them, silently, as well.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Little reminder:

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Zachary Vorhies - Revealing Google and YouTube

Red Pill News - Google Tech Insider Revealed, Don Lemon Sued For Sexual Assault

Last edited:

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
In the 16th, 17th, and 18th Centuries, part of the Penal Code included sentences of public beatings in the public town square.
I firmly believe that these floggings need to be reImstituted for criminally convicted Politicians, and aired on public TV.. Especially those convicted of taking bribes.
We definitely have a lot of ass whipping ahead of us, if I get my wish.
For example, I read yesterday that Cory Booker took a $300,000 bribe from the Pharmaceutical Industry for voting against a bill that would enable patients to legally obtain drugs from certified Foreign Drug Companies.
He would not have done that if he knew he would be beaten.
Multiply the Booker bribe times a thousand, and you have the entire Congress with their hands out willing to be bribed.
What about AOC and election fraud? What about Omar and immigration fraud?
How come Pelosi is,worth $140 million on her meager salary?
Maybe we need to flog the entire Democrat Party.
End of rant.

Last edited: