• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Gotta love Floriduh -- the antipodes of Kalifornia

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Folks with an genuine anti-vaxx attitude can pick up some nice money easy-peasy in Floriduh while fucking every Karen they can find.

The LAW here:

"The DOH is able to issue a $5,000 fine per person that is asked to show proof of vaccination under the state's current COVID-19 rules."

Here comes Karen (of any of the 22 sexes) at the door to the restaurant:

Karen: "Let's see your vaccination card."

You: "Why certainly! Uh, please just sign this note that says you asked -- fair is fair."

Karen: "OK." (signs Death Warrant)

You: "For dinner tonight, I will have your most expensive wine(s) and dishes. You can deduct the price from the $5000 you legally owe me, biotch."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More ANTI-Kalifornia: Read it and weep, youse furriners outside Floriduh:

One county in Floriduh played Lib/Prog defiant child and required vaxx passports -- fired 14 people that gave them the finger:

On Tuesday, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis announced that the Florida Department of Health is fining Leon County for violating the state's ban on vaccine passports, and for firing employees who did not receive COVID-19 vaccinations.

"...the notice of violation states that the county is facing 714 counts for requiring employees to provide proof of vaccination against the coronavirus."
<-- At $5000 a head, that dinky little LIB county has lost its smugness a smidge: They owe $3.5M in fines, and the fired folks are back.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(*A-fargin-HEM*) Florida Man Here... Anybody else live in a state where the Guvnor has giant brass balls... and clangs them over the heads of Libs?

Remember this dialog?

"You will call me Mr. President."

"FUCK YOU! I will NOT!" (slams phone down) <-- Thass historic, chillun. Historic.

Last edited:

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

engineear

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Folks with an genuine anti-vaxx attitude can pick up some nice money easy-peasy in Floriduh while fucking every Karen they can find.

The LAW here:

"The DOH is able to issue a $5,000 fine per person that is asked to show proof of vaccination under the state's current COVID-19 rules."

Here comes Karen (of any of the 22 sexes) at the door to the restaurant:

Karen: "Let's see your vaccination card."

You: "Why certainly! Uh, please just sign this note that says you asked -- fair is fair."

Karen: "OK." (signs Death Warrant)

You: "For dinner tonight, I will have your most expensive wine(s) and dishes. You can deduct the price from the $5000 you legally owe me, biotch."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More ANTI-Kalifornia: Read it and weep, youse furriners outside Floriduh:

One county in Floriduh played Lib/Prog defiant child and required vaxx passports -- fired 14 people that gave them the finger:

On Tuesday, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis announced that the Florida Department of Health is fining Leon County for violating the state's ban on vaccine passports, and for firing employees who did not receive COVID-19 vaccinations.

"...the notice of violation states that the county is facing 714 counts for requiring employees to provide proof of vaccination against the coronavirus."
<-- At $5000 a head, that dinky little LIB county has lost its smugness a smidge: They owe $3.5M in fines, and the fired folks are back.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(*A-fargin-HEM*) Florida Man Here... Anybody else live in a state where the Guvnor has giant brass balls... and clangs them over the heads of Libs?

Remember this dialog?

"You will call me Mr. President."

"FUCK YOU! I will NOT!" (slams phone down) <-- Thass historic, chillun. Historic.
If he runs methinks he'll get re-elected, but don't run for president.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
He should run for Vice President. It would be a ticket that would set US records.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
If DeSantis does run, and win...Floriduh winds up with a new governor.

Who KNOWS where that will go?

In years past, Colorado and Georgia both tipped the other way, with new executives. Did the governors do it? Not entirely, but it was probably a yin and yang with other forces.

Even Ohio was once what we now call a Red State. Longtime governor James Rhodes, smeared in mediuh from Kent State, in fact was one of the best-performing governors the state had. That Ohio has the American Honda plant, lies in part due to Rhodes aggressively chasing, soliciting, selling, Honda-san on Ohio as the ideal place to put in the plant.

Only one example of dozens.

Take DeSantis out of the mix, and one of the Florida crazies who lurk, could slither in, create a Covidiot Emergency, and put the whole state in some sort of punitive lockdown for having avoided it the first time.

I don't think Trump or ANY non-Leftist is going to win a national election - and we know why, because the whole election system is corrupted.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
In years past, Colorado and Georgia both tipped the other way, with new executives. Did the governors do it? Not entirely, but it was probably a yin and yang with other forces.
We have Dominion vote counting machines.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score