• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Govern yourself accordingly to MAGA!

silver solution

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Me either. I lived there for 30 years, been gone for 10 but visit occasionally. It used to be a great area (if you could stand all the rain). Now it's a disgusting liberal hellhole.
I lived there like about 7 years many decades ago. Only rained at night mostly. Friend told me after I left the rain went crazy.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Take a very close look at this and also the key words in it. The UNITED STATES is a federal (by agreement, by contract) corporation (28 USC 3002 section 15a)? It is a corporation, not a country!

All UNITED STATES CITIZEN 14th amendment corporate debt slaves are "exported" overseas and presumed to be "subject to the jurisdiction". I would again remind each of you that every kangaroo court in America is a foreign pirate ship in dry dock in the business of slave trading. Follow the links people! I cannot make it any clearer for you. Also note these are definitions of "terms" and not "words".

"As used in this title, except where otherwise expressly provided the term "Court of the United States" includes the District Court Of Guam, The District Court For The Northern Mariana Islands, and the District Court Of The Virgin Islands."

The term "United States", as used in this title in a territorial sense, includes all places and waters, continental or insular, subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, except the canal zone.

The term "felony" means an offense punishable by a maximum term of imprisonment of more than one year.

Public, judicial and constructive notice.

18 U.S. Code § 4.Misprision of felony

Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 684; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(G), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/4

Hystckndle

GETWHAT'SYOURS
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Take a very close look at this and also the key words in it. The UNITED STATES is a federal (by agreement, by contract) corporation (28 USC 3002 section 15a)? It is a corporation, not a country!

All UNITED STATES CITIZEN 14th amendment corporate debt slaves are "exported" overseas and presumed to be "subject to the jurisdiction". I would again remind each of you that every kangaroo court in America is a foreign pirate ship in dry dock in the business of slave trading. Follow the links people! I cannot make it any clearer for you. Also note these are definitions of "terms" and not "words".

"As used in this title, except where otherwise expressly provided the term "Court of the United States" includes the District Court Of Guam, The District Court For The Northern Mariana Islands, and the District Court Of The Virgin Islands."

The term "United States", as used in this title in a territorial sense, includes all places and waters, continental or insular, subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, except the canal zone.

The term "felony" means an offense punishable by a maximum term of imprisonment of more than one year.

Public, judicial and constructive notice.

18 U.S. Code § 4.Misprision of felony

Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 684; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(G), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/4
Well said sir,
" ....foreign pirate ship in dry dock in the business of slave trading "
When this got beat into my pea brain here at GIM some near 10 years ago
I then begain to consider myself a pirate.
Regards,

Hystckndle

GETWHAT'SYOURS
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Wish I was young enough to be a pirate:-)
This type of pirate knows no age limit.
What I got out of it was..."brought onshore to pillage" and therefore,
I needed to put on the armor the system afforded me ( choosing to be IN the system---another no bottom subject )
from the armory and then go forth and do as I must...
When and if the going got really tough...retreat back to under the umbrella of the system and wait out the
inclement weather.
If you think about it...this is what bankers etc do under the license of the FED...
And attorneys under the BAR...
And politicians under the party and the House and the Senate.
And on and on and on...
Best thing that ever happened to me was GIM.
F A C T

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
This type of pirate knows no age limit.
What I got out of it was..."brought onshore to pillage" and therefore,
I needed to put on the armor the system afforded me ( choosing to be IN the system---another no bottom subject )
from the armory and then go forth and do as I must...
When and if the going got really tough...retreat back to under the umbrella of the system and wait out the
inclement weather.
If you think about it...this is what bankers etc do under the license of the FED...
And attorneys under the BAR...
And politicians under the party and the House and the Senate.
And on and on and on...
Best thing that ever happened to me was GIM.
F A C T
The best thing to ever happen to me was getting a severely broken tibia & fibula (lower leg bones). It not only kept me out of the war, my doctor was a Patriot & in 1960 or 1961, he got me into the JBS which got me to pay attention to the JFK assassination lies (Oswald was the only one telling the truth "I am a patsy"). With that background, I was able to recognize GIM 1 for what it was. I waited a damned long time for the window of opportunity to open & let me in ! AND here I am over 12 years later !
:2 thumbs up::finished::blond:

the_shootist

Don't hate me because I'm right!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Why is this thread pinned?

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
This slave system is ancient. Throughout the ages men and women have warred against it. Even now me and many of my friends are doing battle against the same. For the first time in history we have the tools to do so successfully.

Computers, search engines, the ability to communicate to an entire planet, historical facts disclosed that have been hidden and so much more are available to us that has never been available to others in thousands of years of our recorded history. This will not last.

These tools are being used to speak and share truth to a world which few people are honestly interested in it. As the censorship grows and more truth is again hidden from the people of the planet by the agents of the system we will again lose the opportunity to change this planet for the better. The future is bleak should this corruption continue. Stop consenting to the tyranny and continue to share the truth. Only then will we have any hope of victory at all.-- John Leckrone