• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Govern yourself accordingly to MAGA!

silver solution

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Me either. I lived there for 30 years, been gone for 10 but visit occasionally. It used to be a great area (if you could stand all the rain). Now it's a disgusting liberal hellhole.
I lived there like about 7 years many decades ago. Only rained at night mostly. Friend told me after I left the rain went crazy.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Take a very close look at this and also the key words in it. The UNITED STATES is a federal (by agreement, by contract) corporation (28 USC 3002 section 15a)? It is a corporation, not a country!

All UNITED STATES CITIZEN 14th amendment corporate debt slaves are "exported" overseas and presumed to be "subject to the jurisdiction". I would again remind each of you that every kangaroo court in America is a foreign pirate ship in dry dock in the business of slave trading. Follow the links people! I cannot make it any clearer for you. Also note these are definitions of "terms" and not "words".

"As used in this title, except where otherwise expressly provided the term "Court of the United States" includes the District Court Of Guam, The District Court For The Northern Mariana Islands, and the District Court Of The Virgin Islands."

The term "United States", as used in this title in a territorial sense, includes all places and waters, continental or insular, subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, except the canal zone.

The term "felony" means an offense punishable by a maximum term of imprisonment of more than one year.

Public, judicial and constructive notice.

18 U.S. Code § 4.Misprision of felony

Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 684; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(G), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/4

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Take a very close look at this and also the key words in it. The UNITED STATES is a federal (by agreement, by contract) corporation (28 USC 3002 section 15a)? It is a corporation, not a country!

All UNITED STATES CITIZEN 14th amendment corporate debt slaves are "exported" overseas and presumed to be "subject to the jurisdiction". I would again remind each of you that every kangaroo court in America is a foreign pirate ship in dry dock in the business of slave trading. Follow the links people! I cannot make it any clearer for you. Also note these are definitions of "terms" and not "words".

"As used in this title, except where otherwise expressly provided the term "Court of the United States" includes the District Court Of Guam, The District Court For The Northern Mariana Islands, and the District Court Of The Virgin Islands."

The term "United States", as used in this title in a territorial sense, includes all places and waters, continental or insular, subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, except the canal zone.

The term "felony" means an offense punishable by a maximum term of imprisonment of more than one year.

Public, judicial and constructive notice.

18 U.S. Code § 4.Misprision of felony

Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 684; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(G), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/4
Well said sir,
" ....foreign pirate ship in dry dock in the business of slave trading "
When this got beat into my pea brain here at GIM some near 10 years ago
I then begain to consider myself a pirate.
Regards,

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Wish I was young enough to be a pirate:-)
This type of pirate knows no age limit.
What I got out of it was..."brought onshore to pillage" and therefore,
I needed to put on the armor the system afforded me ( choosing to be IN the system---another no bottom subject )
from the armory and then go forth and do as I must...
When and if the going got really tough...retreat back to under the umbrella of the system and wait out the
inclement weather.
If you think about it...this is what bankers etc do under the license of the FED...
And attorneys under the BAR...
And politicians under the party and the House and the Senate.
And on and on and on...
Best thing that ever happened to me was GIM.
F A C T

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
This type of pirate knows no age limit.
What I got out of it was..."brought onshore to pillage" and therefore,
I needed to put on the armor the system afforded me ( choosing to be IN the system---another no bottom subject )
from the armory and then go forth and do as I must...
When and if the going got really tough...retreat back to under the umbrella of the system and wait out the
inclement weather.
If you think about it...this is what bankers etc do under the license of the FED...
And attorneys under the BAR...
And politicians under the party and the House and the Senate.
And on and on and on...
Best thing that ever happened to me was GIM.
F A C T
The best thing to ever happen to me was getting a severely broken tibia & fibula (lower leg bones). It not only kept me out of the war, my doctor was a Patriot & in 1960 or 1961, he got me into the JBS which got me to pay attention to the JFK assassination lies (Oswald was the only one telling the truth "I am a patsy"). With that background, I was able to recognize GIM 1 for what it was. I waited a damned long time for the window of opportunity to open & let me in ! AND here I am over 12 years later !
:2 thumbs up::finished::blond:

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Why is this thread pinned?

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
This slave system is ancient. Throughout the ages men and women have warred against it. Even now me and many of my friends are doing battle against the same. For the first time in history we have the tools to do so successfully.

Computers, search engines, the ability to communicate to an entire planet, historical facts disclosed that have been hidden and so much more are available to us that has never been available to others in thousands of years of our recorded history. This will not last.

These tools are being used to speak and share truth to a world which few people are honestly interested in it. As the censorship grows and more truth is again hidden from the people of the planet by the agents of the system we will again lose the opportunity to change this planet for the better. The future is bleak should this corruption continue. Stop consenting to the tyranny and continue to share the truth. Only then will we have any hope of victory at all.-- John Leckrone

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
(The opus magnus was written by a friend of mine who began investigating these frauds several years ago when the local .gov tried to heist without just compensation some real property he was to receive via inheritance. He like many of us discovered these BAR Cartel frauds that have been foisted upon us.... lots of great info in his opus.)

One of my friends had an issue with having a plant called Cannabis and some tobacco leaves used to roll it. She was not even in the vehicle at the time but she was charged with it when those who were in the vehicle actually smoking it claimed it was hers. This is of course a modification of my magnum opus claims paperwork and may be useful to those of you who use cannabis and are being harassed for it. This is actually just a little bit better with than my magnum opus as well as I have changed it slightly to make it stronger as well as adding the relevant information to expose the criminal syndicate prosecuting/persecuting her. I have removed names to protect the innocent and left one name to expose the guilty. This is also an indictment of the pharmaceutical industry and can be used for that purpose for someone who died because of a "medicine" they were taking.

Public, judicial and constructive notice and claims for Case # gs-2018-cr-6593.

The honorable xxx, acting as the claimant, executor and beneficiary, a living woman with status and standing on the land and not lost at sea or dead retains all of her unalienable rights and waives none whether statutory or procedural or for any reason whatsoever. All presumptions without evidence are rebutted and she now establishes her common law court of record article three court where the magistrate trustee is separate from the tribunal and all actions involve only men and women under oath or affirmation of facts filed under the pains and penalties of perjury.

No corporate fiction PERSONS have status or standing. Jurisdiction of the original moving court is challenged and removed for cause. That cause being a failure of full disclosure, mutual consideration, a meeting of the minds and two wet ink signatures or autographs of a legitimate contract. Offer and acceptance do not constitute a valid contract when it is for the purpose of exploitation and unjust enrichment. This is especially true when key issues are deliberately hidden under the color of language and color of law by BAR members and trustees.

The trustee with the black robe acting as JUDGE is held to the oath of office whether that oath is on file on the public record or not. A violation of the oath is a federal crime pursuant to 5 U.S.C. section 7311 and executive order 10450. Punishment may include removal from office, prison and fines. Misprision of a felony is also of concern to the claimant, see 18 U.S.C. section 4. The cloak of sovereign immunity is lost through criminal actions and abuse of discretion. Claimant expects and is entitled to honest service by the public trustee acting as JUDGE whose corporation is listed on Dun & Bradstreet. Claimant also expects remedy, cure and relief for being harmed by third parties with a hidden criminal agenda.

No policy enforcement officer or agent of the corporate government may testify unless they take the oath as a man or woman and not as a corporate employee PERSON or nom de guerre (name of war). Claimant does not accept titles. Refer to claimant only as claimant or x.

A corporation fiction PERSON cannot be a moving party or claimant as it has no status or standing and cannot be held accountable under pains and penalty of perjury nor can something imaginary be cross examined. No attorney may represent a decedent as they are incompetent to testify under rule 601 of Federal Rules Of Evidence and the dead man statutes. Also claimant does not consent to joinder between the living flesh and blood woman and the corporate fiction PERSON cestui que vie (proof of life) trust although claimant will retain her right to access that trust for remedy as it was created for claimants benefit.

The claimant is here by special appearance under threat and duress and does not waive any rights, remedies or defenses whether statutory or procedural. Claimant does not consent to the abduction and storage of herself to be the surety for a corporation's debts. Claimant retains all of her unalienable rights and requires the prosecutor to prove all seven elements of jurisdiction.

The agents of the BAR and the various corporations masquerading as "government", Latin origin words meaning "mind control", have caused and are continuing to cause claimant injury and harm under threat and duress. The claimant requires the clerk trustee magistrate's oath of office and is holding the magistrate to that oath and to the position of public trustee. In addition claimant requires the magistrates and prosecutors bond as well as the name of the insurer and telephone number for same.

The claimant is not a ward of the state and is capable of handling her own affairs so no parens patriae relationship exists. The claimant retains her position as creditor, beneficiary and attorney in fact. All contracts are to be clearly articulated and entered into the record and no hidden contracts are permitted. Contracts must have all required elements to be valid to include full disclosure, a meeting of the minds, mutual consideration and wet ink signatures or autographs of all contracting parties.

All presumptions are rebutted. Judicial discretion is not granted. The claimant expects honest service. The claimant also requires the letter of marque and reprisal and discovery to include findings of facts and conclusions of law. The claimant retains her in personam jurisdiction and her in rem jurisdiction and does not delegate her power of attorney to anyone.

The claimant does not consent to the crimes of hypothecation, personage, barratry, abduction, hostage taking, human trafficking, coercion, practicing law from the bench, fraudulent conveyance of language, assault, battery, kidnapping, extortion, racketeering, on land piracy, criminal conversion, malicious prosecution, bills of attainder, jury tampering, peonage, press ganging, usufruct or any other common law crimes against the woman or the woman's PERSON as these are all a trespass against the claimant. Claimant is not bound by legalese, dog Latin, glossa, word art, American Sign Language or syntax grammar. Acts, statutes, codes, rules, regulations, the Administrative Procedures Act of June 11, 1946 (public law 79-404, 60 Stat. 237) or the UNIDROIT treaty are all foreign to claimant. Claimant does not answer to imaginary fictions or their self appointed corporate agents with BAR cards or privateers with costumes, badges and guns.

The claimant is not chattel property, a transmitting utility, special purposes vehicle, Roman Catholic, a British or Vatican subject, employee of the STATE OF TENNESSEE corporation or the UNITED STATES corporation (28 USC 3002 section 15 A) or the CITY OF CLARKSVILLE Municipal Corporation or the COUNTY OF MONTGOMERY corporation. The claimant is not a cestui que vie trust, vessel, lost or misplaced cargo, person, corporation, ship, dead body or bond slave. The claimant is entitled to full disclosure as well as to subrogation. The claimant requires the public trustee to be unbiased and to discharge this color of law matter as claimant is claiming her property unlawfully converted from her. It is corporate public policy that all crimes are commercial 27 CFR 72.11 and that no debts can be paid, only discharged (March 9, 1933 bankruptcy, HJR 192 codified).

The claimant revokes all contracts based on maritime admiralty constructive contract and racketeering fraud as they do not have full disclosure or a meeting of the minds or mutual consideration and are void from the beginning for cause. The claimant does not delegate her absolute authority to anyone. The claimants unalienable rights have been converted into privileges under the color of law which is a crime. Failure to provide remedy, cure and relief to the claimant is both dishonorable and actionable. The claimants' very expensive fee schedule is on the public record for those who wish to trespass against her. Claimant is fully prepared to settle this matter on the private side.

All actions based on fraud are void from the beginning. This maxim of law has been around for centuries even though it is frequently ignored by those committing the fraud. Now regarding the fraud here are some additional examples which can be proven by claimant but there are so many more.

All of these corporations masquerading as de facto governments are bankrupt. Using the crimes of personage and barratry they have enslaved the people in their communities and turned them into bond debt slaves for foreign banking interests. The people have been press ganged into serving these corporations using threat and duress.

Fraudulent conveyance of language. Through the use of words with meanings that are different than that in common use, unilateral contracts are created for the purpose of pillaging people and their property and trusts. This is a mixed war between the corporation's agents and the people who are the victims being plundered.

Corporations and governments are nothing more than trusts created for the benefit of the owners of the trust and their employees originally hired to provide necessary governmental services. These corporations through their agents and employees have stolen the sovereignty of the people and then granted to themselves the right to plunder the people by using extortion and brute force along with the color of law. This is unlawful and immoral as well as ludicrous and criminal.

Capitis diminutio maxima means maximum loss of status in Latin. The people have been turned into surety for these corporations debts and the use of all capital letter names such as XX XX are how people's rights are stolen. There are only 5 things an all capital letter name can be and they are

1. The name of a ship.
2. The name of a corporation.
3. A dead body.
4. A slave.
5. Title to a cestui que vie trust.

In these kangaroo courts the people are looked at as being all five as they are being administered for profit by agents of the BAR.

The cloak of sovereign immunity is lost through criminal actions and abuse of discretion by those employed by these corporations. For far too long sovereign immunity has been used to commit a multitude of crimes. Below is a list of many of the crimes and trespasses but it is in no way complete.

1. Self interested deceit.
2. Fraud.
3. Constructive fraud.
4. Malfeasance.
5. Misfeasance
6. Nonfeasance
7. Felony breach of trust
8. Threat and duress
9. Terrorism
10. Unlawful conversion
11. Theft by unlawful taking or disposition
12. Breach of international treaties
13. War privateering
14. Press ganging
15. Inland piracy
16. Enslavement
17. Peonage
18. Conscription under force
19. Racketeering
20. Usurpation
21. Identity theft
22. False imprisonment
23. Extortion under color of law
24. Extortion under threat and duress
25. Human trafficking
26. Heinous crimes
27. Armed robbery
28. Accessory to armed robbery
29. Kidnapping
30. Aggravated kidnapping
31. Using mail to extort
32. Fraudulent conveyance of language
33. Reckless indifference resulting in mental anguish
34. Bringing private law into the public
35. Emotional abuse
36. Abuse of office
37. Malicious prosecution
38. Prosecutorial misconduct
39. Unlawfully claiming power of attorney
40. Personage
41. Barratry
42. Refusal to address valid claims
43. Commercial feudalism
44. Fraudulent contracting
45. Violation of homestead act
46. Reckless endangerment
47. Stalking
48. Harassment
49. Kidnapping
50. Held for ransom
51. Using contract law when we are owed common law court of record
52. Bringing false complaints for a fictitious plaintiff
53. Treason against lawful government
54. Breach of the peace
55. Conspiracy against rights
56. Domestic terrorism
57. Using a bill of attainder
58. The BAR is a closed union shop so forcing people to only have council that are members of the BAR is a monopoly.
59. Violation of judicial canons
60. Failure to produce a public hazard bond
61. Violation of due process
62. Murder
63. Manslaughter
64. Deprivation of rights under the color of law
65. Practicing law from the bench
66. Lying under oath
67. Having no oath of office
68. Breach of oath
69. False arrest or warrantless arrest
70. Drug trafficking
71. Chemical warfare via vaccines, chemtrails and fluoride
72. Breaking and entering
73. Trespassing
74. Assault with a deadly weapon
75. Jury tampering
76. Witness tampering
77. Presumptions with no evidence
78. Bribery
79. Semantic deceit
80. Violation of Title Of Nobility Act
81. Extrinsic fraud
82. Fraud upon the court
83. Fraud of process
84. Usufruct
85. Intrinsic fraud
86. Slander
87. Libel
88. Defamation of character.
89. Alienation of affection
90. Fraudulent concealment
91. Prejudice
92. Hearsay evidence permitted
93. Assumes facts not in evidence
94. Official oppression
95. Aggravated perjury
96. Misappropriation of public funds
97. Using petit juries
98. Practicing without a license (BAR cards are union dues cards)
99. Abuse of prosecutorial discretion
100. Ex parte (talking to the judge alone about the case before case is heard which is illegal).
101. Inability to video or audio court cases where crimes are committed.
102. Bribery
103. Kickbacks
104. Conspiracy to defraud
105. Misuse of alter ego
106. Unbonded summary process
107. Prison bonds (court cases get CUSIP numbers)
108. Criminal possession of a forged instrument
109. Intimidating a participant in a legal process (contempt of court)
110. Retaliating against a participant in a legal process (contempt)
111. Criminal mischief
112. Receiving stolen property
113. Criminal conspiracy
114. Wanton endangerment
115. Tampering with physical evidence
116. Complicity
117. Knowingly exploit adult by person
118. Fraudulent use of social security numbers
119. Legal abuse
120. Discrimination
121. Denial of due process
122. Tax evasion
123. Abuse of plenary power
124. Invasion of privacy
125. Conflict of interest
126. Practicing medicine without a license when holding someone unlawfully for a competency assessment.
127. Impersonating a public servant
128. Forcing council to be a member of the BAR
129. Entrapment
130. Emoluments salary and fees from employment or office
131. Collection of unlawful debts
132. Violation of Lieber code
133. Respecting of persons
134. Unconscionable contracts.

The benefits to being a free range tax slave are miniscule for most people who would rather be free if told the truth and given the choice.

An affidavit of complaint statement under oath filed by Officer Jarreil Peoples, a corporate employee privateer is not a lawful claim filed under the pains and penalties of perjury. There is no evidence at all that the claimant is subject to T.C.A. section 39-17-418 simple possession/casual exchange or T.C.A. 39-17-425 Unlawful Drug Paraphernalia. No contract can or will be brought forward showing how claimant gave other men and women the right to boss her around. Additionally there is no evidence whatsoever to suggest that the items in question belonged to the claimant and to imply that they do is a character assassination of the claimant. The prosecutor in this matter, Officer Jarreil Peoples is the surety for the common law crimes of making a complaint against the claimant which has led to her abduction against her will more recently. Claimant was assaulted, battered, chained up, removed from her home and boyfriend only to be placed in a locked room with no privacy, constant surveillance, the constant demand to follow unlawful orders and very bad food recently because of documents dated May 1, 2018. These documents were signed off on by a judicial commissioner which is not a judge.

The warrant, a financial instrument, which was also not properly stamped with legitimate court stamps and at it's very best is nothing more than questionable evidence which in no way can be used to prove the prosecutors case and has no claims which any prosecutor can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt. Note the list of felonies performed by privateers with costumes, badges and guns listed above by the claimant due to this pathetic paperwork. Then this claimants boyfriend, the living man on the land X X was forced to use $500.00 worth of negotiable debt instruments designated for the purposes of living in order to pay for the extortion fee bond to get the claimant out of the above mentioned cage.

The claimant has standing as it is her equity and her and her boyfriends property that was unlawfully stolen by agents prosecuting aka persecuting the claimant. All parties reading this document should consider the claimants efforts to be a replevin action as well as criminal and civil claims against those who have harmed her under the color of LAW using threat and duress and force. Additionally treating the ownership of a natural plant like Cannabis with its many benefits to include medical benefits a crime is in itself a crime. After changing its name to Marijuana for legal fraud purposes, Cannabis was made illegal but not unlawful. That is in itself a crime against the people who may choose of their own free will to use it for whatever reason they may so desire and other STATE OF corporations masquerading as governments are also accepting this fact to be true and have legalized Cannabis.

The claimant makes these statements not as an admission that the items found by the privateer belonged to the claimant but only to remind the jury that many BAR attorneys have made a natural plant illegal so that these attorneys and corporations masquerading as government may profit personally by doing so. At the same time by doing so they are harming others who have harmed no one. This is unjust enrichment for the attorney's and corporate employees while at the same time defaming the character of someone else and jeopardizing their life and living and employment over the possession of a plant known for it's healing properties.

When attorney's, prosecutors and judges pursue this issue claiming a crime has been committed it is of course prosecutorial misconduct and malicious prosecution as well. To make matters worse this benefits the pharmaceutical companies who poison people with their chemical drugs which are not natural and actually do harm people evidenced by real government statistics. These statistics include the facts that these chemicals are causing death to those taking prescriptions which lead to peoples early demise. This is even evidenced by the Pharmaceutical companies own advertising and public notices.

A piece of paper in the form of a corporate charter is a dead thing and cannot move a court or make a complaint or claim. Only a living man or woman may do so. This is a fraud upon the people. When corporations were given the status of PERSONS this created the opportunity for criminals with BAR cards to attack the people under the color of law. A piece of paper cannot be a harmed party nor can it make a contract. To imply that it can is ludicrous.

The Erie Railroad decision attempted to hide the people's right to remedy through a common law court of record. Common law courts of record were replaced with courts of equity which are private for profit contract law banking courts evidenced by the gold fringed flags. This has been a windfall for the agents of these equity courts who have imposed their private contracts onto the people for the purpose of pillaging their estates.

Abuse of discretion, unilateral contracts with no benefits for the victim, abuse of authority, simulated legal process for public consumption and so much more has been the result of this travesty of justice. The private corporate collection agencies acting as kangaroo courts have flourished under this criminal system. The lack of candor of attorneys and clerks masquerading as judges is the norm. A sizable percentage of the holders of a BAR card union dues card lack character and conscience.

The people did not give enumerated powers to be used to commit crimes against them. The people expect honest service and integrity from their employees. The people are sovereign without subjects and have a duty to resist tyranny and oppression executed under the color of law. The power which is derived cannot be greater than that which it is derived from. When employees of corporations assume undelegated powers it makes any unlawful action performed by them void. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. In order for evil to prosper, good men and women must do nothing. The average man or woman on the street did not agree to be enslaved and pillaged for profit by these corporate agents.

Corporations are fictions with no status or standing as they cannot make claims or for that matter do anything as they are only pieces of paper with a corporate charter typed upon the paper in ink. To imply that corporations can move a court is ludicrous. The agents working for these de facto, not de jure, "governments", Latin for "mind control", have used the ignorance of the people and corporations having the status of persons to undermine the people's absolute authority over these corporate criminal enterprises masquerading as legitimate governments. Corporations and their agents have duties and responsibilities. Men and women have unalienable rights which are regularly violated with impunity for profit by employees of these corporations.

Taxation is theft using compelled performance under threat and duress. This is extortion and thus good title cannot be passed on to third parties by fictions via their agents with BAR cards or men and women with costumes, badges and guns acting as privateers.

The basis of this perceived "authority" is the unconscionable contract made by Franklin Delano Roosevelt to foreign banking interests in 1933. His theft of the American people's gold and hypothecation of their property under the color of law to stand as surety for the corporation's debts was the crime of unlawful conversion. His co-conspirators were the governors and the state legislators at the time who went along with the theft and the fraud perpetrated due to the bankruptcy of the United States corporation. This bankruptcy was treated as a national emergency and still holds true today over 86 years later.

With the bankruptcy the United States corporation (28 U.S.C. 3002, section 15 a) and the theft of the American peoples gold and the voiding of contracts based on this metal by Franklin Delano Roosevelt's unlawful executive order 6102 of April 5, 1933, Americans have been forced to use FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES as legal tender. These are private foreign banking script with no intrinsic value and are not lawful money. FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES are only negotiable debt instruments with CUSIP numbers for use of the FEDERAL RESERVE corporation members who have formed a criminal enterprise guilty of a multitude of RICO crimes 84 Stat. 922-3 aka 84 Stat. 941 and 18 U.S.C. 1961 - 1968.

FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES are a liability to the United States corporation which can be verified by going to 12 U.S.C. section 411. A debt cannot be used to pay a debt and since the bankruptcy it has become public policy that debts can only be discharged, not paid. The FEDERAL RESERVE members pay approximately .14 cents per FEDERAL RESERVE NOTE regardless of denomination which is supposed to be offset by the value of assets that history has consistently proven the FEDERAL RESERVE banks do not have. This is evidenced by frequent bank bailouts, mortgage fraud, theft of the contents of safety deposit boxes, inflation which is a form of theft caused by a debasement of the currency and of course the theft of the American people's gold and silver.

A simple Google search using the words "banking fraud" will generate in excess of 851 million hits. The American people who are the creditors of this behemoth of banking have been it's victims as the FEDERAL RESERVE has abused its monopoly of the currency to exploit and steal from them. The FEDERAL RESERVE'S fiat currency is manipulated regularly and used to purchase real assets with tangible value in exchange for their near worthless debt instruments.

The monopoly of the FEDERAL RESERVE was authorized by only a small part of the board of directors congress of 1913 when most of the other members were away on Christmas break. The bill would never have passed otherwise as evidenced by Congressman Charles August Lindbergh Sr. who wrote the book BANKING AND CURRENCY AND THE MONEY TRUST just before the act passed. Charles Lindbergh Sr. also brought articles of impeachment against several members of the FEDERAL RESERVE very shortly after the FEDERAL RESERVE ACT was passed and signed into law on December 23, 1913 by President Woodrow Wilson. Public law 63–43, statutes at large ch. 6, 38 Stat. 251.

The only valid coin still in circulation with legitimate history is the copper penny which was among the first coins minted by the United States Mint. These coins were also debased as their size was significantly reduced in the late 1850's just prior to the war of Northern aggression and then it's composition changed to being copper coated zinc in 1982. This is additional evidence of more theft as inflation continues to destroy the value of the currency due to endless printing, credit creation and bond purchases in order to continue to support this house of cards and the lie of the FEDERAL RESERVE and their debt instruments even to this day.

Additionally the value of commodities are also manipulated by these bankers. This complicates the producers ability to function due to the nature of this fraud and manipulation of various commodities values. Banks are trading in places that they have no legitimate business interest in. The banks do it solely for profit and to protect the value of their debt instruments. For these criminal banking enterprises it is "just business" while the people and honest producers of wealth and commodities suffer for it. There are no honest weights and measures anymore. There are only manipulated values of everything touched by the toxic currency FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES.

The administrative process being performed in these private for profit kangaroo courts by attorney's using maritime admiralty constructive contract and racketeering fraud, hidden unilateral contracts with virtually no benefit to the victim, barratry, clerks masquerading as "judges" and the use of patents, trademarks and copyrights have been well documented by claimant on the public record. Presumptions, parens patriae, hypothecation, titles such as delinquent taxpayer, respondent, defendant and capitis diminutio maxima, Latin for maximum loss of status, are other dirty tricks committed to continue this charade by converting the first creditor, we the people, into the debtor ie. the trustee of the trustees. This is a crime of conversion under the color of law using fraud.

The people's equity is their sweat, blood and life force stolen for the benefit of employees of the various corporations masquerading as "government" and their banking masters. These corporations can be found on the Dun and Bradstreet website.

Compelled performance under threat and duress is extortion which is involuntary servitude and therefore it is slavery which is both immoral and unlawful. Voluntary servitude and making victimless issues crimes thus making the average man or woman on the street a criminal is how tyrants have overcome this ethical dilemma. If that is not bad enough people are assumed to be employees of these corporations thus we have the crime of press ganging.

Just because something is currently considered legal to do does not make it lawful. Many Nazi war criminals discovered this truth after world war 2 when they were shot or hung for their war crimes.

Corruption is an act done with an intent to give some advantage inconsistent with official duty and at the expense of the rights of others. This is prevalent in both de facto governments and in these private contract equity courts who use the monopoly of law and force to terrorize and enslave. Most people do not voluntarily consent to being stolen from and they did not knowingly consent to having their common law courts of record where their rights were guarded changed to maritime admiralty contract equity courts where their rights are violated under the open secret of contract violations. Most people are not even aware that they were put into commerce and contract. See the Erie Railroad decision for that crime. Once again this crime was perpetrated by the criminal banker Franklin Delano Roosevelt who stacked the UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT with his puppets when the original court would not go along with his plundering of the country.

Law is a simple concept to grasp. It is merely three words with a basis in peaceful coexistence. Those words are "Do no harm". To fail to know this universally recognized truth is gross negligence. Many BAR card holding attorney's are guilty of gross negligence. Far too many BAR members impose their private for profit contract law on the people for their profit which is unjust enrichment. The people have been sold "legal services" by members of this criminal monopoly. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

These agents of the banks ie. BAR members, a private union dues paying club, are the administrators for the United States bankruptcy. They work for the foreign bankers who have claimed ownership over the people and their property. The people had their gold and private property stolen and were made surety for the United States corporation debts in the bankruptcy of 1933. This is a most unconscionable contract done by the criminal banker Franklin Delano Roosevelt, acting as president of the United States corporation. That was the crime of unlawful conversion under the color of law. The governors and state legislators at the time also consented to this crime of high treason.

The national emergency that followed appears to be the foundation that BAR attorneys are now using as justification to pillage and steal from the public trust. As trustees and administrators using administrative process for the bankruptcy many BAR attorneys are using constructive contract and racketeering fraud as well as the color of law in private maritime admiralty tribunals where rights are trampled with impunity by union due card carrying private association BAR members. The intended beneficiaries of the public trust are regularly the victims of barratry in these kangaroo courts. People are finding it difficult to get honest service with unbiased judgements.

Decisions consistently favor BAR attorneys and de facto governments and their agents and the criminal banking enterprises while the peoples wealth and life force is stolen through the use of extortion and fraud. If people cannot do these actions without getting put in prison then neither can corporations and their agents. Moral turpitude is the norm in government and in these kangaroo court star chamber tribunals where justice is fleeting and rarely seen.

According to an 1801 British Merchant Marine handbook BAR attorney's are international shipping clerks, not lawyers. They are supposed to act as customs agents aboard ships or be employed in a customs house on the land. They are not learned in the law, only in policy and procedure of a private corporation's philosophy and policies for it's employees and fellow club members. This is corporate feudalism using administrative processes and the color of law.

Attorney's use a foreign language called legalese to impose their will upon the people. This language which sounds like English requires a dictionary called the BLACK'S LAW DICTIONARY of which there are numerous editions. The meanings of words frequently change in these dictionaries to perpetrate the legal system scam. Additionally the words in these dictionaries are actually just terms and are usually nothing like what their meaning is in common use by people in their daily lives. This is called the fraudulent conveyance of language that requires a "foreign language interpreter".

Truth is a defense to defamation to include slander, that which is spoken and libel, that which is written or published.

There are no statutes of limitations in the common law court of record. This criminal racketeering conspiracy that began this controversy required years of study and research by claimant to fully grasp the depth and depravity of this criminal enterprise. The claimant needed time to research and network in order to be competent enough to fully expose these war crimes in a moral and lawful manner. Claimant fully intends to prosecute this so all parties are now put on notice. To deny claimant the creation of a grand jury will be considered by claimant to be a cover up of the criminal nature of the system and thus an endorsement of these war crimes.

In closing the STATE OF TENNESSEE corporate charter constitution, a contract with the people of Tennessee, which should be relevant here reminds everyone in Article 1, sections 1 and 2.

Declaration of Rights.
Section 1. That all power is inherent in the people, and all free governments are founded on their authority, and instituted for their peace, safety, and happiness: for the advancement of those ends they have at all times, an unalienable and indefeasible right to alter, reform, or abolish the government in such matter as they may think proper.
Section 2. That government being instituted for the common benefit, the doctrine of nonresistance against arbitrary power and oppression is absurd, slavish and destructive of the good and happiness of mankind.

The facts presented here are true to the best of claimants knowledge and belief and are based on all available evidence, due diligence, years of exhaustive research, extensive peer review, available public records and the natural law concept of do no harm. Men and women have unalienable rights to property not owned by other men and women. Corporations and their agents only have duties and responsibilities as trustees and they regularly abuse this position. The claimant expects and is entitled to remedy, cure and relief. These facts are filed by X X acting as the claimant under the pains and penalties of perjury. May peace and justice prevail against slavery, tyranny and corruption.

X X

Woman's autograph, no commercial value
Current domicile
X X Court
Clarksville Tennessee