• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Governor Kristi Noem questions why local media ignored the Keystone Pipeline cancellation.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
It's her state, she should just allow the pipeline to go through her state and tell the feds to pound sand. Either they build a refinery in her state to process the oil or the next state allows the pipeline to continue.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
^^

I like the idea but I think some of the route is on Fed land and I know some is on Indian land (against tribal consent)

It’s a real cluster

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
presstitutes maggots commies

Noem might as well be lecturing a stump on fire and is wasting her time and taxpayers money by trying to get the press to be fair and honest

Is the Keystone pipeline a government job that the government can shit down?

Or is it being built by private industry and if so , why can’t the contractors just keep on working and tell the gubmint to suck an egg?

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
on Fed land and I know some is on Indian land (against tribal consent)
The native land people was set against it from the very beginning.
I do like the ideal of building a refinery where ever the pipeline was stopped as long it is not FED or Indian land.
Turn lemons into lemonade.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Gotta hand it to Noem , she is a fighter

F8B6A56C-AEBC-4A05-9C31-CE379DFCE9ED.jpeg

South Dakota GOP Outsmarts Biden by Finding a Clever Way to “Cancel” His Executive Orders

“The Executive Board of the Legislative Research Council may review any executive order issued by the President of the United States, if the order has not been affirmed by a vote of the Congress of the United States and signed into law, as prescribed by the Constitution of the United States,” the bill’s text reads.
The bill sets up a process for reviewing the president’s executive orders, which would be submitted to the governor and attorney general so that the attorney general could “determine whether the state should seek an exemption” from the order or have it “declared an unconstitutional exercise of legislative authority by the President.”

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated, bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Gotta hand it to Noem , she is a fighter

View attachment 202223

South Dakota GOP Outsmarts Biden by Finding a Clever Way to “Cancel” His Executive Orders

“The Executive Board of the Legislative Research Council may review any executive order issued by the President of the United States, if the order has not been affirmed by a vote of the Congress of the United States and signed into law, as prescribed by the Constitution of the United States,” the bill’s text reads.
The bill sets up a process for reviewing the president’s executive orders, which would be submitted to the governor and attorney general so that the attorney general could “determine whether the state should seek an exemption” from the order or have it “declared an unconstitutional exercise of legislative authority by the President.”
We're going to see more and more governors doing stuff like this. The Union is fracturing as a result of an illegitimate federal government being installed and the states are looking for ways to leverage the powers they have to fight back. The states are going to find that their individual powers are quite formidable against DC.

And we all thought the story was over after Jan 20....nay nay...it's just beginning

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I used to really like her but her Cannabis mindset is very Anslinger

If she wants “higher” office, she’s going to have to become a little more Libertarian

It’s certainly acceptable in 2021 to say I’m not a fan of Cannabis but I’m less a fan of the Government outlawing personal choice behavior

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I used to really like her but her Cannabis mindset is very Anslinger

If she wants “higher” office, she’s going to have to become a little more Libertarian

It’s certainly acceptable in 2021 to say I’m not a fan of Cannabis but I’m less a fan of the Government outlawing personal choice behavior

yeah that was a hard pill to swallow especially when about 54% of the voters approved the use of cannabis both recreational and medicinal

we were actually looking at property there as a backup plan to get out of commie-rado

otherwise Noem has pretty solid Constitutional views

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
why can’t the contractors just keep on working and tell the gubmint to suck an egg?
Reminds me of a couple accounts regarding the rebuilding of the Temple in Jerusalem.

First, the accusation against the builders:

...it is found that this city of old time hath made insurrection against kings, and that rebellion and sedition have been made therein.
Ezra 4:19b

Notice any familiar accusations?

Then the reaction of the builders:

And it came to pass from that time forth, that the half of my servants wrought in the work, and the other half of them held both the spears, the shields, and the bows, and the habergeons; and the rulers were behind all the house of Judah.

They which builded on the wall, and they that bare burdens, with those that laded, every one with one of his hands wrought in the work, and with the other hand held a weapon.

For the builders, every one had his sword girded by his side, and so builded.

Nehemiah 4:16-18

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I would like to see like minded states form interstate compacts and defend each other. Strength in numbers.

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Our neighbors to the west have a pretty good governor in Noem. The Mary-Jane issue has some underlying issues that I don't necessarily understand. That said I would trade for her in a heart beat compared to the piece of shit that we have in Minnesota for a "governor."

If she decided to run for POTUS, I'd vote for her.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Gentlemen, this is a 17th amendment issue. There is no cooperation between states because any and all cooperation between states has been constitutionally fractured. It is now all "every state for itself". Collective power has been revoked to thwart the threat to the federal government of another civil war and to pave the way for a durable central bank. All states are now mere feudal vassals of DC. The magic word to blind and appease the populace is "democracy" because the equal representation of the states in congress was tossed out the window in favor of popularly electing senators thus leaving the states without representation in congress.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Nothing in the Constitution allows for the federal government to own property.

Regardless

It's time to fly the FuckYou flag

Send more Bureau of Land Management Gestapo.............