• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Grab Your Weenies and Marshmallows!

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Google is hiring firemen!

Google deploys squads to destroy offensive books, videos, websites

Babylon Bee
Fri, 07 Jun 2019 18:45 UTC

© Babylon Bee
It looks like Google is adding hundreds of jobs to Silicon Valley, as its newly opened book-burning division is looking to hire firemen.

These firemen don't put out fires, but rather, they destroy books, videos, information, and anything else that contradicts a far-left world-view. They utilize fire at 451 degrees Fahrenheit. Google's robotics division has also reportedly developed a Mechanical Hound designed to sniff out resistance to its totalitarian destruction of offensive content.

Google listed several hundred available positions in the company's new "Firehouse" department. The listing posted on Google's Careers page is replicated below:

Position: Fireman

Qualifications:
  • Good with fire
  • Won't question orders
  • At least two years of book-burning experience
  • Bachelor's degree in gender studies or equivalent practical experience (e.g., screaming at sky, rioting, etc.)
  • Far-left world-view
About the job

Google aspires to be an organization that doesn't allow any dissent on the internet. And people have increasingly come to support and vote for policies that cancel, delete, and remove world-views and people they disagree with. It's a much cleaner, safer, entertaining world this way.

Responsibilities:
  • Scour the internet, local book stores and libraries, YouTube, etc. for content that has the potential to make someone uncomfortable and destroy it.
  • Cancel people the Company disagrees with.
  • Go on coffee runs from time to time
In response to the looming destruction of history, books, and dissent, a group of exiles has reportedly fled to the hills, each of them having memorized a book or YouTube video that Google has destroyed in hopes of one day rebuilding society.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Freedom is an illusion, censorship is the new normal...you can say what Massa allows and no more.

Google can and will de index you. Then you are what as known as teh dark web. The web that google de indexed lol.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Hmmmmm...

Well, I can tell you from direct experience that this has been going on for years.

So, how to counter move?

Last edited:
Hmmmmm...

Well, I can tell you from direct experience that this has been going on for years.

So, how to counter move?
Well go to Bing of course.... No not really.

Block chain based proof of stake/ proof of work ? Could as easily reward articles that are relevant as much as anything else.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Well go to Bing of course.... No not really.

Block chain based proof of stake/ proof of work ? Could as easily reward articles that are relevant as much as anything else.
You hit the nail on the head, my friend.

I predict that the blockchain will force big media to reluctantly publish with veracity instead of prevarication.

By the bye:

Is that Kepler's Mysterium Cosmographicum in your avatar?

Last edited:

D-FENZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Does it really even matter if no one even cares about the truth?

Case in point: The OP from the Babylon Bee.

I rest my case.

Is that Kepler's Mysterium Cosmographicum in your avatar?
As far as I know it is a tesseract or hypercube with each point labled in Latin(?). I honestly forget where I even found it.