• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Graham opens IG hearing w/ scathing take on FISA report: The system failed

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
This is 2 years ago, BUT, it's very worth listening to.

Graham opens IG hearing with scathing take on FISA report: The system failed
•Dec 11, 2019

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Lindsey...oooooooohhhhhhhhh

show me don't tell me

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
He brought out a LOT of Schiff. BUT nothing was ever done about it !! :angry then happy::make happy 2:
You should listen to the shit he he reveals, it is mind blowing. :angry then happy::band player 3::bombs 8:
AND AFTER 2 YEARS, NOTHING WAS EVER DONE ABOUT IT !!!!:don't    know2::totally steamed::totally steamed::totally steamed:

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Farkin' bloviating, do-nothing drama queen. I really think he rambles on just because he loves the sound of his own voice. Can't stand 41 minutes of his drivel.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated, bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
It's always just talk. Politicians produce nothing else but talk. Trey Gowdy is a great example of a great American political hero. He's talked a great game but what has he ever done for the American people? What has any of them ever done in public office except spend the taxpayer money like drunken sailors and get rich?

Last edited:

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Farkin' bloviating, do-nothing drama queen. I really think he rambles on just because he loves the sound of his own voice. Can't stand 41 minutes of his drivel.
Alton, I don't disagree.:finished:
BUT his "drivel" had a bunch of salient points that should have been addressed, if we had the "rule of law" applied !:angry then happy::rage 1

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Alton, I don't disagree.:finished:
BUT his "drivel" had a bunch of salient points that should have been addressed, if we had the "rule of law" applied !:angry then happy::rage 1
Sure, I get that. However he is merely a congresscritter and unable to do one damned thing about it. Congress is NOT a court. They merely bloviate. Try to look like they're important. It's a farkin' show all about aggrandizing themselves. Who is listening who has hasn't already heard this stuff? Where are are those brush fires ignited in the minds and hearts of the people? Do dems or repukes or anyone on the street even give a damn? Personally I have things to spend my time and effort on than watching yet another rehash of something that should have been dealt with severely by now. To congress: Stretch some necks or STFU. Do something useful and patriotic or follow the example of YOUR president and go home and hide in the basement until the next election and STOP screwing up the country and fucking with people's minds and lives. Farkin' useless asshats.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
BUT, at least he is barking, as much as he can !!!
Understand, I am not an advocate of his .