• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Great article on making and setting booby traps in and around your home!

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Homemade Booby Traps: Enter At Your Own Risk​

By SS Contributor 52 Comments

Homemade Booby Traps
A survivalist homemade booby trap is a device intended to automatically detect, scare, injure or kill.
To protect your homestead from unsuspecting threats.
For our purposes, a threat is anyone trying to enter our property or homes without your permission.
Thieves, bandits, gangs, etc.
During times of normalcy, it’s essential to keep the booby traps to the non-lethal, non-threatening sort. Simple alarm trip wires and such.
Yet, when SHTF…all bets are off…
So we will first cover 2 alert based traps.
Then several outdoor homemade booby traps and finally share a few home entrance booby traps.
Remember: In order for any of these booby traps to work, they must be discreet and out of sight of its intended victim....more at link

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I just leave the hitch in my pickup receiver, they’ll never get to my front door without knocking their shin and screaming/swearing loud enough to warn me! Lol
How would you know? Asking for a friend. :laughing:

smooth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I just leave the hitch in my pickup receiver, they’ll never get to my front door without knocking their shin and screaming/swearing loud enough to warn me! Lol
Had a lady at a stop light roll her car into my hitch as she was on her cell phone. My truck was fine. Her car? not so much.

Last edited:

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Doh! Thats the worst! And the sound it makes....haunting.......BONggg!

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Got the scars to prove it!!!
My shins have some kind o d a molecular attraction to immovable objects.

IMG_20200313_092234934.jpg

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Anybody that tries to sneak up on me is gonna trip a wire or fall into a tiger trap. When I go away for the weekend I rig a grenade up to the sliding glass doors in case somebody tries to break-in.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
If I tell you mine 2 people will know and thasts one too many, even the wife dont know the secrets that await the poor sucker that decides to TRY AND violate me

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
In France, if a burglar falls through your roof and injures himself, he can SUE YOU FOR DAMAGES... Yep!!!

So just imagine "booby traps".

When I was a kid, tall stone walls surrounding properties were topped with broken bottles. Not any more.

Even signs saying "Mean Dog" are AGAINST THE LAW.

The world is UPSIDE-DOWN...

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

& in France, you're even supposed to put a tennis ball over your trailer hitch ball when not in use...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score