• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Great interview

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Great interview on managing wealth. It doesn't come out until late in the interview but gold does play a big part of that.

gringott

"Veteran of the Battle of Knob Creek"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Added to my watch later list, thank you cigarlover, I hope it is some stable advice for a change.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Added to my watch later list, thank you cigarlover, I hope it is some stable advice for a change.
Not only did I listen to it I also saved it for later to listen to it again. It's one of those interviews with nuggets of gold sprinkled in with small dustings of gold.
They discuss a lot of different topics on investing and this guys approach and even definitions of capital and different investment ideas. You wont walk away with company names to invest in but you will walk away with a different idea of what investing is and possibly a different approach to it.
It's extremely well done and thats coming from someone (Me) who has no wealth to speak of. I own my stuff and have a small pile of metals but nothing like what this guy manages.