• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

great listen on a financial coup as the motive for virus scam

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Everything in today's society is about the money....EVERYTHING! Honesty, honor and integrity is long gone! It's only about money and power now!

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
EO i've listened to that podcast for I guess a dozen years... get lots of cool ideas from it! Thanks for the heads up... miss Andy Gause...
gause was the man. he knew so much stuff that two hours rarely was enough. more than once i've considered messaging his family about what a badass he was

for those that want a smaller bite -- just listen to first 15 minutes

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
SEC. 802. DEFINITION OF DOMESTIC TERRORISM.

(a) DOMESTIC TERRORISM DEFINED- Section 2331 of title 18, United States Code, is amended--
(1) in paragraph (1)(B)(iii), by striking `by assassination or kidnapping' and inserting `by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping';
(2) in paragraph (3), by striking `and';
(3) in paragraph (4), by striking the period at the end and inserting `; and'; and
(4) by adding at the end the following:
`(5) the term `domestic terrorism' means activities that--
`(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;
`(B) appear to be intended--
`(i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
`(ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
`(iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and
`(C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States.'.
(b) CONFORMING AMENDMENT- Section 3077(1) of title 18, United States Code, is amended to read as follows:
`(1) `act of terrorism' means an act of domestic or international terrorism as defined in section 2331;'.

Last edited:

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
The willful practice of ignorance. @ 1:07

"A company that knows it has information that would incriminate itself, and they knew the file cabinet where it was stored, but they decided not to open the file cabinet. IOW, as long as I don't look at a thing, I can't prove it was wrong."

"This is what these govs and public health officers are in total violation of civil liberties, of search and seizure, of presumption of innocence."

All of these governors and officials are liable for their actions, which are essentially explicit fraud of the populations they are answerable to.

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
"And this is just a statement of fact, none of the interventions, nothing about social distancing, nothing about face mask wearing, nothing about that has met a standard of scientific publication that includes a clinical trial that shows it's efficacy. @1:17

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
about 1:26

"This was something that was opportunistically done by a group of conspiring parties for their economic interest. That is racketeering, that is criminal collusion, and that must be litigated, and we as a citizenship must stand up and say NO to it."

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
^^^ True, but only in the caveman world these creeps live in

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
It's time for all of us to say NO.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Someone contact him about fixing the title. "Governors are comming Dometic Terrorism with Shelter in place mandates, May 20"

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Someone contact him about fixing the title. "Governors are comming Dometic Terrorism with Shelter in place mandates, May 20"
Patrick is kind of a funky dude, you have to get used to the moonbeams and rainbows in the background. As an interviewer, sometimes listening to him is like a lsd flashback. I can smell the insense and peppermints, its like walking on a cloud.. So he might change the title or he might try to sell you some aloe vera, hydrogen peroxide of elk horn powder either way its all ok in the texas hill country...