• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Great News Everyone.

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Maybe I'll have to get one of those flow hives. Those things seems pretty idiot proof compared to what I had to deal with before.

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Mead.

Strong grog. Early form of beer...and, as an aside, the Germans and British just LAUGHHHH at what we have for beer.

In my twenties, I drove a cab for a few years. I remember picking up a young English bloke...and in talking, the topic of American beer came up.

"'S all wind and water and not whatcher really calls BEER...."

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
old milwaukee. sailed seven counties and never got arrested. One time a cop threw a whole bread bag packed FULL of pyxilcymin mushrooms onto the back deck of my '72 javlin on a trip into town. I saw him search the car, pick up the bag of shrooms in the rear view mirror and go, "HEY LOOK WHAT I just FOUND HERE!!!" Hes holding the bag right behind my head

I thought to myself, "a few years in prison?" while tripping balls, we had been eating them all day

He then throws the whole bag of dried shrooms onto my rear deck like it was fishing bait and grabs an empty bottle of Old Milwaukee he just uncovered.

"Open intoxicant!"

I'm guilty ur honor! Give me my ticket and I will be on my way. thanku

I wasn't worried about the cop, I just didn't want to loose the shrooms as it was about a three month supply / alllllllllllll summer we tripped

One of the best summers of my life and would never change a thing. Well, maybe, except for the girls,cars, drinking buddies and music and no it rarely got better than that

Last edited:
I was brawed yesterday, my apologies. I laughed ... thanks y'all. I needed that today. Your stories brought back memories of my best trip on a toilet back when i was in my early 20's. Tripping on acid sittin' on a bowl, draining the girlizard, in a roach motel apartment. A spot on the wall in front of me moved and TRIP WAZZ OONNN YO! Seriously, I was informed that I was in there for an hour staring at the wall. Once one spot (i.e. baby roach) moved all the spots on the wall moved. It was like a movie. Best trip ever...lol