• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

greateridaho.org

plata_oro

Seeker
Seeker
Before I made the move last year, I knew there was dissent among the northern counties of California and eastern counties of Oregon. I recently stumbled on this website in regards to grassroots movement that might effectively change Oregon's and California's borders. And in the process Idaho would gain some coastline too. I am thinking with recent events that the dissent will be even more than before. In fact Modoc county is already giving Gavin Newsom the middle finger in regards to his unconstitutional executive orders.

moveoregonsborder_map_1582312342243.jpg

I remember driving through Chico and Redding in spring 2018 before the area had been destroyed by wildfires and I saw CalFire clearing roads in the Shasta-Trinity National Forest near Whiskeytown. I though well they seem to have things under control and that a wildfire would be contained pretty quickly. And as misfortune would have it, the deteriorating electric grid would cause the most costly wildfire in US history and even took lives in rural California.

It was then I decided to get the hell out, and I am very glad to see Northern Cali is making the move too. They are not changing their geography, but rather their jurisdiction. Salem and Sacramento have gone mad and let me tell you that if Idaho can gain coastline with the Pacific Ocean, we would have access to commerce with the rest of the world all without the use of the Snake and Columbia rivers (controlled by libs).

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
It will never happen. One World Government will happen first.

There's a couple liberal enclaves in Idaho. Fortunately they well contained , despite some creeping in from other states.

Why not include the Liberty movement in Washington to the Oregon proposal ?

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Before I made the move last year, I knew there was dissent among the northern counties of California and eastern counties of Oregon. I recently stumbled on this website in regards to grassroots movement that might effectively change Oregon's and California's borders. And in the process Idaho would gain some coastline too. I am thinking with recent events that the dissent will be even more than before. In fact Modoc county is already giving Gavin Newsom the middle finger in regards to his unconstitutional executive orders.
I live in the "fortunate" area of Orygun & I am informing people of it. We have a petition to put it in the coming election. :2 thumbs up::finished:

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
stupid people chase stupid dreams...

plata_oro

Seeker
Seeker
stupid people chase stupid dreams...
Well, we are living in a stupid reality. I rather work toward stupid dreams!

plata_oro

Seeker
Seeker
Why not include the Liberty movement in Washington to the Oregon proposal ?
Amen. It would be a more effective solution. The point being made with greateridaho.org is to move a border will be more effective for liberation of the counties living under tyranny than to create a 51st state. Spread the word.

Stop Making Cents

Silver Miner
Seeker
Amen. It would be a more effective solution. The point being made with greateridaho.org is to move a border will be more effective for liberation of the counties living under tyranny than to create a 51st state. Spread the word.
Screw the Liberty movement. The only true Liberty is when Christian whites unify once again and get their own nations back that have been stolen by communist traitors.