• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Greetings from Scotland, UK

Hi all,

just joined - not been banned from anywhere or kicked out from any place (wish I was a little more notorious now). I did once get yelled at in a coin shop...

I wear two hats - one where I help run a PM site, where I'm not allowed to say anything too controversial about my political and economic feelings - and my own hat, where I'm stacking like there's no tomorrow.

I live in a country on the cusp of self-imploding into nationalism and can see what's coming. It's scary stuff.

But the scenery is nice.

cheers
Mac

By the way, does anyone else get an error trying to edit their profile?

I keep getting this:
Code:
'); } else { document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); } document.write(''); //-->
at the top of any profile page and then can't do anything like add photos...

Ragnarok

I'd rather be
Midas Member
Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your stay.
How's things PMs-wise over there?

R.

Hystckndle

Daguerreotype Fanatic
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum sir !
Please dont be a stranger, there are a lot of good people here.
:cheerful:
Regards,

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Yeah, what they all said!

I would PM Scorp about your editing issue. He's the guru....

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
What leads you to believe that the UK is about to "implode into nationalism"?

Hi all,

just joined - not been banned from anywhere or kicked out from any place (wish I was a little more notorious now). I did once get yelled at in a coin shop...

I wear two hats - one where I help run a PM site, where I'm not allowed to say anything too controversial about my political and economic feelings - and my own hat, where I'm stacking like there's no tomorrow.

I live in a country on the cusp of self-imploding into nationalism and can see what's coming. It's scary stuff.

But the scenery is nice.

cheers
Mac

By the way, does anyone else get an error trying to edit their profile?

I keep getting this:
Code:
'); } else { document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); } document.write(''); //-->
at the top of any profile page and then can't do anything like add photos...

blueice

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Bloody good show, indeed chap! Welcome aboard.

I now refer to your country as the UKI; I am sure you know what the "I" stands for..

Winton warned us about it..

Let's have tea and crumpets, old boy..

Thanks all!

@Ragnarok - PMs are great - just wish they'd bring silver bullion coins into line with Gold, ie no VAT - but then thanks to the EU, we just buy in Estonia :)

@Cornelius - definitely "hoots" although I prefer "Help ma boab"

@Goldenhedge - will do - although I'm going to try Chrome on the other computer later - FF can sometimes do weird stuff.

@EO 11110 - I'm a vegetarian (not that there's much meat in spam)

@TheCrench - not the UK, more my wee bit Scotland - the upcoming independence vote. Lots of flag waving, blue painted faces and Braveheart has pretty much sold out in Virgin.

@blueice - whatwhat! Rather.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Welcome! My brother lives in Edinburgh (Loanhead). He think Scottish nationalism is a good thing. You don't?

Thanks SLV - our team have pretty varied opinions on independence - but the general feeling, despite wishes to the contrary is it won't happen - the aftermath of which will be a much weaker Scotland, politically and economically - and much more division.

Argent Dragon

Site Support
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
Welcome aboard !

~AD~