• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Gregg Phillips

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Guy is making a lot of waves so lets give him his own place.

truthsocial.com/@greggphillips/posts/108468524068209270

1655117056172.png

the_shootist

Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Guy is making a lot of waves so lets give him his own place.

truthsocial.com/@greggphillips/posts/108468524068209270

View attachment 263606
We'll see what comes of it all. So far this guy and crew have produced some great evidence however; the thing about evidence is it needs to be used effectively against the guilty to be of any real value. So far the evidence put forth have been compelling for sure, but has not demonstrated a ton of actual value...not yet anyway

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The last part of his post to me is hte most important part. You don't score points on defense...... but now they are playing offense. That is where points are scored!

Have you ever heard a single rino talk about offense?

the_shootist

Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Maybe, we'll see. In any event, starting a thread for this guy was a great idea! He's center stage right now and he's much more interesting than the stuff in the Q and McAfee threads being posted lately (no offense meant)

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
It's getting harder and harder to decide where to post anything because it is all wound up together. Maybe that means we are getting closer and closer to the truth.

the_shootist

Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
we are getting closer and closer to the truth.
I'm not so sure about that. I'm thinking we've only begun to scratch the surface and the really bad stuff hasn't come out yet, nor is it likely to come out as long as the cabal retains power, despite all the internet evidence being thrown about out there

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Now you know why this administration is so keen to get a ministry of truth started in the GOV. That failed so now they want to do something against conspiracy theorists. Anything to silence the truth.
Wish this guy all the best. It would be refreshing to get some good news for a change.

the_shootist

Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I wonder what will happen if they find this guy suicided in the coming weeks/months. Probably the same as EVERY OTHER suicided patriot we've been made aware of up until now who had real hard evidence against the guilty ....NOTHING!

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
It's getting harder and harder to decide where to post anything because it is all wound up together. Maybe that means we are getting closer and closer to the truth.
Geopolitical singularity... or you could say "One World Government."

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I wonder what will happen if they find this guy suicided in the coming weeks/months. Probably the same as EVERY OTHER suicided patriot we've been made aware of up until now who had real hard evidence against the guilty ....NOTHING!
Hopefully, he has a dead man switch...

the_shootist

Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Hopefully, he has a dead man switch...
You know? None of these suicided folks who have claimed to have the goods on the cabal seem to have put that deadman switch thingy in place nor do they seem to be protected against danger by the 'white hats'. After a while I began to ask myself why not and all I could come up with is there are no white hats capable of protecting those who have stood up and tried to fight back.

With friends like the white hats, who needs enemies?

I really do believe we've been played all along into thinking there's a group of people who are working under cover to get the country back. Look around...the country is already gone. The last of it was stolen back on Nov 3 2020

Last edited:

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
If I had a dead mans switch & was dead. Why hold anything back, just release it all?

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1655343232600.png

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
So far so good. It's almost Thursday and he's still alive.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Who is Gregg Phillips

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1655425442556.png

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Ask her and her co-signers.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

2000 Mules: what's next? Something 10 Times Bigger​

Mary Grace interviews Gregg Phillips and Catherine Engelbrecht of True The Vote​

Greg Rubini
5 hr ago

The trailer of “2000 Mules”:

The movie “2000 Mules” has changed the entire landscape in the country on the 2020 Election Fraud. According to a Rasmussen poll:
Among voters who have seen “2000 Mules”:
85% of Republicans
77% of unaffiliated voters
68% of Democrats
say the movie strengthened their conviction that there was systematic and widespread Election Fraud in the 2020 Election.
Among voters who have seen “2000 Mules”:
84% of Republicans
74% of unaffiliated voters
73% of Democrats
say they would recommend the movie “2000 Mules” to others.
These are stunning results among the entire political spectrum, not only among Republicans, and demonstrate how effective the movie has been.
“2000 Mules” has been filmed and produced by Dinesh D'Souza, and it is based on investigations on the 2020 Election Fraud done by Gregg Phillips and Catherine Englebrecht, founder of “True The Vote”, in the course of the last 18 months.
The investigation of Gregg Phillips and Catherine Englebrecht has been carried out by analyzing geolocation data from smartphones in several States, including Georgia, Arizona, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, and surveillance videos of drop boxes.
The investigation has revealed a criminal enterprise of ballot trafficking, involving “mules” and “stash houses”, where ballots were stored, ready to be stuffed in the drop boxes by thousands of mules in the middle of the night.
These stash houses were run by certain NGO's.
The movie does not say if these stash houses were run by the NGO's of George Soros, or by other bad actors. The movie does not reveal whether these millions of ballots were legitimate or fake, and where they were coming from:
where these Fake Biden ballots printed in China?
where they Fake Biden ballots, printed by unauthorized facilities in the US?
or were they Fake Biden ballots, printed illegally by the same facilities which printed the legal ballots?
These important questions remain unanswered. At least for now.

Our friend Mary Grace, of Mary Grace Media, has interviewed both Gregg Phillips and Catherine Englebrecht. In these interviews, Gregg and Catherine have revealed that much more is going to come out, something 10 times bigger than what “2000 Mules” has shown.
I encourage the reader to watch both interviews.
Each of the interviews is about one hour long, well worth the time.
Note: unfortunately, Substack does not have the feature to embed Rumble videos. Therefore, to watch the interviews you need to click on the external link provided below the images, which will lead you to the Rumble video.
The interview of Mary Grace with Gregg Phillips:
GraceTime TV interview with Greg Phillips: 2000 Mules has moved the needle

Link: https://rumble.com/v173zjf-gracetime-tv-greg-phillips-2000-mules-has-moved-the-needle.html

The interview of Mary Grace with Catherine Englebrecht, founder of “True The Vote”:
GraceTime TV interview with Catherine Englebrecht: The Force behind True The Vote and 2000 Mules

Link: https://rumble.com/v17qvgj-gracetim...cht-the-force-behind-true-the-vote-and-2.html

During the interview with Gregg Phillips, there has been an important exchange between Mary Grace and Gregg, which reveals that much more is coming, something much bigger than 2000 Mules, something 10 times bigger that will change the entire political landscape in the US, and will have repercussions worldwide.
We report this important exchange in this article:

Mary Grace:
We are talking about a vast Criminal Conspiracy, spanning the entire Nation. Gregg Phillips and Catherine Engelbrecht have uncovered something on an international scale.
It will be so explosive… 10 times what we have found with 2000 Mules.
I want to ask you about this bombshell revelation you have hinted at.”
Gregg Phillips:
“We are involved in a fairly mature Counter-Intelligence Operation with some Agencies of the US Government on this topic.”
”We have been involved with them for 15 months.
And it's coming to a head.
it's actually going to break.”
Gregg Phillips:
“We have been able to work very closely with some of the most important law enforcement agencies in the world, and it's mind blowing.”
This is the video excerpt of that important exchange:

*video excerpt: copyright © 2022 Mary Grace Media. This video excerpt is under Fair Use, copyright disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, for purposes of comment and news reporting.

Now we have some questions:
  • What is this “something” 10 times bigger than 2000 Mules?
  • Will this “something so big” reveal the 2020 Election Fraud in its full scale?
  • Will this “something so big” prove beyond any reasonable doubt that Mr. Joe Biden lost the 2020 Elections?
  • Will this “something so big” force Joe Biden to resign?
  • Will this “something so big” force also Kamala Harris to resign?
  • Will this “something so big” show that also the downballots were affected by the Election Fraud?
If the elections of Senators and House Representatives have been affected by Fraud, this Congress is illegitimate, and all its acts and laws are NULL and VOID.
Therefore: nobody will any legitimate authority “certified” Mr. Joe Biden on January 6, 2021. As a consequence, Mr. Joe Biden has never been “President of the United States of America”. All the acts and Executive Orders of that demented guy are NULL and VOID.
This will ignite a Constitutional Crisis of enormous proportions, a Constitutional Crisis like we have never seen in the entire History of our country, as we reported in our article of March 13, 2022:
Greg Rubini Investigations
Constitutional Crisis: how can it be solved?
I have two questions for legal experts, and for Constitutional experts. The First Question: Can an Attorney General secretly appoint a Special Prosecutor, or a Special Counsel? I will not elaborate, at the moment, about the reasons for this question…
Read more
3 months ago · 30 likes · 20 comments · Greg Rubini

If Joe Biden has never been “President of the USA”, all the acts and Executive Orders of that demented squatter are NULL and VOID, including the $57 Billion that the guy stole from the American people and gave to Ukraine. Including the Trillions of dollars printed out of thin air to fund all those “stimulus packages” which devalued the dollar as a currency. Besides, according to the Law, all those enormous amounts of money have been stolen, and must be returned to the legitimate owners: the US taxpayers.
And we have some more questions:
  • if this “something so big” that Gregg Phillips is hinting at will reveal the 2020 Election Fraud in its full scale, and will prove that Mr. Joe Biden lost the 2020 Elections, will the Supreme Court be forced to intervene, and declare Joe Biden as illegitimate, declare Joe Biden an Usurper?
  • As a consequence, will the Supreme Court reinstate Donald Trump as the legitimate President?
  • Or, will the Supreme Court declare the entire 2020 Elections null and void, and convene new elections?
And:
  • What will happen to all those bad actors who conspired to commit the Election Fraud? Thousands of arrests? Or just a slap on the wrist?
  • The crime committed by those people is “Seditious Conspiracy to Overthrow the Government”. The punishment for this crime is 20 years in jail, for each count. Death Penalty is not off the table.
  • And if foreign entities are involved, as Gregg Phillips and Catherine Engelbrecht suggest, this is also Treason. In that case, it goes to the “Law of Armed Conflict”, which is an entirely different set of laws (re: Kavanaugh hearing of September 5, 2018).
Gregg Phillips and Catherine Engelbrecht have affirmed that “Foreign Entities were involved” in the 2020 Election Fraud. Which are these entities?
China?
The British spy agencies MI6 and GCHQ?
Was also the CIA involved in the Election Fraud?
Did the CIA conspire with the British MI6 and GCHQ in the Election Fraud?

We know that the CIA Director, John Brennan, was involved with the British Agency GCHQ in the Spy Operations on Trump in 2016, as I exposed in my book “The Spy Operations on Trump”, published in May 2020.
Link to the book: https://gregrubini.squarespace.com/bookstore/p/spyops
We also know that the CIA and MI6 conspired together in the Coup d’Etat in Australia, in 1973.
Were the GCHQ, MI6 and the CIA involved also in the November 2020 Coup in the US?
The 2020 Election Fraud was a full-fledged Coup d’Etat, and the CIA are the world experts in Coup’s: they organized 87 Coup’s all around the world.

In the interview with Mary Grace, Gregg Phillips said: “We are involved in a Counter-Intelligence Operation with some Agencies of the US Government”
  • Which are these Agencies?
We know that the FBI, the DOJ and the CIA are totally corrupt. These Agencies and Government Departments actually took part in the Election Fraud, they are co-conspirators. The DHS is also corrupt and guilty, and many other Government Agencies as well. So:
  • Which are the Government Agencies who are cooperating with Gregg Phillips and True the Vote in this Counter-Intelligence Operation?
Perhaps some teams of the NSA, or the DIA?
One more point in the interview with Gregg Phillips is very interesting.
Gregg says: “we have been involved with these Government Agencies for 15 months”. This means that this Counter-Intelligence Operation on the Election Fraud began in February 2021.
This also means there has been a “Covert Operation” ongoing for 15 months, since after Joe Biden “inauguration”: the inauguration of a Never-President.
In the interview Gregg Phillips said that this Counter-Intelligence Operation “is coming to a head. It's actually going to break”. This means that the whole shenanigans should be exposed soon.
Let’s hope so!

Greg Rubini Investigations is a reader-supported publication. You can subscribe to my Substack for free or, if you want to support my work, you can do so with a paid subscription, or with a “founding member” subscription:
Subscribe

It took me 2 days, and 12 hours of work to prepare and write this article.
This means it cost me $1,440 in missed earnings for the 12 hours I had to take off my normal job.

About Gregg Phillips

Gregg Phillips is the Managing Partner of the OPSEC Group, an Election Intelligence company. Gregg has 40 years of worldwide experience in planning, acquisition, analysis, and operations. Areas of speciality include geospatial, open source, and signals intelligence. He has worked extensively with Catherine Englebrecht and True the Vote to expose the vast conspiracy of ballot trafficking that took place around the 2020 Election.

Links:

True The Vote website: https://www.truethevote.org/
True The Vote on Locals: https://truethevote.locals.com/
Gregg Phillips on Truth Social: @greggphillips
Mary Grace Media website: https://marygracemedia.com/
Mary Grace Media channel on Rumble: https://rumble.com/user/marygracemedia
Mary Grace on Truth Social: @MaryGrace
Greg Rubini on Truth Social: @GregRubini

Support True The Vote

It has been an expensive task for True The Vote to gain access to the trillions of geolocation data, and to do the analysis work. Just for the city of Milwaukee, the cost of the geolocation data for True The Vote has been $500,000.
To get all the geolocation data from Georgia, Arizona, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, True The Vote spent millions of dollars. True The Vote is supported only by donations from Patriots. Therefore, if you feel so inclined, please donate to True The Vote, at these links:
Direct donations link: https://true-the-vote.revv.co/rd_donate
True The Vote website: https://www.truethevote.org/

Election Reports

If you want to know the Real Results of the 2020 Elections, you can find them in my Election Reports. On November 6, 2020, I started my investigation on the Election Fraud. I found the patterns of the conspirators, their modus operandi, their “fingerprints”, and I “reverse engineered” the Election Fraud.
The investigation and the “reverse engineering” process took me 6 months of work.
In August 2021 I published a series of Election Reports with the Real results, State by State, with charts, data, and in-depth analysis.
In Report #1 you find the Real Results of the Elections in:
- Pennsylvania, Arizona, Georgia
- Michigan, Wisconsin, Nevada

The Report is complete with the Real Results in the 6 battleground States, the original data of November 3, charts and in-depth analysis.
Link: https://gregrubini.squarespace.com/bookstore/p/report-1

In Report #2 you find the Real Results of the Elections in:
- Virginia
- Minnesota, Colorado, New Mexico
- Illinois

Link: https://gregrubini.squarespace.com/bookstore/p/report-2

In Report #3 you find the Real Results of the Elections in:
- California
- Washington State, Oregon

Link: https://gregrubini.squarespace.com/bookstore/p/report-3

In Report #4 you find the Real Results of the 2020 Elections Nationwide, and the Real Electoral College map:

Link to Report #4: https://gregrubini.squarespace.com/bookstore/p/report-4
Note:
I apologize that I cannot give out my Election Reports for free, but they cost me $60,000 and 6 months of hard work, hundreds and hundreds of hours or work.
Indeed, I had to take significant time off my normal job to work on the Election Fraud, to gather information, to study the numbers and the data of 17 States, the charts, the work on the calculations, on the “reverse engineering” process, and finally to prepare and write the Election Reports.
Approximately 500 hours of work. Which means $60,000 of missed earnings from my normal job.
I did it on my own dime, nobody has been sponsoring or funding my work, not Mike Lindell, nor Patrick Byrne, nor anybody else.
This is the reason why I cannot give out my Election Reports for free.
Until now I recovered $900 from the sales of the Reports, which means I’m still $59,100 in the red.
Therefore, if you want to support the work I have done on the Election Fraud, you can purchase the Reports, or you can contribute with a paid subscription to my Substack, or with a “Founding Member” subscription, if you are so inclined.
I do not have a “Donation” page, but on the “Founding Member” option on Substack you can input whatever amount you want to contribute. Thank you.
Subscribe

Why I did it, then?
Why did I decide to embark in this huge task to find out the Real results of the 2020 Elections in 17 States?
First, since November 4, 2020, I wanted to get to the bottom of it, I wanted to find out what really happened. Second, for reasons that I will explain in upcoming articles, I was in a privileged position to “reverse engineer” the Fraud. Therefore, I felt I had the duty to do it.
Third, and most importantly, I wanted to give Patriots all across the country the information I had uncovered, and provide the Real Results of the Elections, show how massive the Election Fraud has been, not just in the 6 battleground States, but in the entire country, including California, Illinois, Virginia, New Jersey, Connecticut, Washington State, Oregon, Colorado, Minnesota.
What I uncovered in my research is mind blowing.

A big thank you to Gregg Phillips and to Catherine Engelbrecht for their investigations, to Dinesh D’Souza for the filmmaking of “2000 Mules”, and to my friend Mary Grace for her excellent interviews with Gregg and Catherine.
To share this article on Truth Social, GETTR, Telegram, or on other platforms, copy and paste this link: https://gregrubini.substack.com/p/gregg-phillips-01

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1655551876720.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Q / OPSEC GROUP / Gregg Phillips:
17 September 2021
https://qagg.news/?q=##4736
Company Name: OPSEC GROUP, LLC
Entity Type: DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
File Number: 649-217
Filing State: Alabama (AL)
Filing Status: Active
Filing Date: September 17, 2020
Company Age: 1 Year 8 Months
Registered Agent:
Map IconspacerPhillips, Gregg A
23104 Hilbun Way
Birmingham, AL 35242
Governing Agency: Alabama Secretary of State
https://www.bizapedia.com/al/opsec-group-llc.html
OPSEC GROUP is the company Philips is a sub-contractor to Catherine Engelbrecht and True The Vote.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Sounds like he's working with the FBI

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

engineear

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
....what will happen to Felix in the next exciting chapter of the Adventures of Felix the Cat?

I am totaling in agreement with this guy but stop with the "this is 100 times more explosive and its coming soon" stuff.

Just release it at a "this just in news conference"...drop the bomb, don't fly over the target teasing us with bet cha don't know what I'VE got here!

You Can Do It....so....DO IT!

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
....what will happen to Felix in the next exciting chapter of the Adventures of Felix the Cat?

I am totaling in agreement with this guy but stop with the "this is 100 times more explosive and its coming soon" stuff.

Just release it at a "this just in news conference"...drop the bomb, don't fly over the target teasing us with bet cha don't know what I'VE got here!

You Can Do It....so....DO IT!

He wants you to pay for his reports.

the_shootist

Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I don't mind him wanting to get $ for his work just expose these mf'ers and let's get it on...

We can then start... True The Fucking Rope!!!
My mind is ready!:hang:

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I agree with you guys. If you got it but can't talk about it then don't talk about it; Dribs and drabs make it sound kinda scammy and even if it's legit, if he's working with the fib boys this will never see the light of day. Once they get all the info, he eats a bullet and they deny ever having worked with him.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
You know? None of these suicided folks who have claimed to have the goods on the cabal seem to have put that deadman switch thingy in place nor do they seem to be protected against danger by the 'white hats'. After a while I began to ask myself why not and all I could come up with is there are no white hats capable of protecting those who have stood up and tried to fight back.

With friends like the white hats, who needs enemies?

I really do believe we've been played all along into thinking there's a group of people who are working under cover to get the country back. Look around...the country is already gone. The last of it was stolen back on Nov 3 2020
Not for one moment, did I ever believe Epstein is dead. There's no way he didn't have a box of documents, tapes, photos, etc stashed in 6 different hideaways with an "In the event of my suicide ... " envelope

Ghislaine is not worried, either.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1655675292708.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1655815245609.png

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
This is stupid. "Fight"? What does that mean. I have no ability to launch investigations, bring charges, arrest, or prosecute.
Put up yard signs ? Wear T shirts exposing the ds or bribes or whatever. Stand on a street corner & do what you can. Raise money & buy a billboard to promote 2000 Mules or whatever works. Heck get two crashed cars and puyt them in the front yard with a sign that says joe and da ho crashed America. Have stickers made just small ones & put them everywhere. Just above the handle at a convienence store is worth it just for the laughs of seeing the reactions.

Maybe resist or educate is better word than fight. Save that for later when our army is bigger.

AUnut

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Put up yard signs ? Wear T shirts exposing the ds or bribes or whatever. Stand on a street corner & do what you can. Raise money & buy a billboard to promote 2000 Mules or whatever works. Heck get two crashed cars and puyt them in the front yard with a sign that says joe and da ho crashed America. Have stickers made just small ones & put them everywhere. Just above the handle at a convienence store is worth it just for the laughs of seeing the reactions.

Maybe resist or educate is better word than fight. Save that for later when our army is bigger.
It really deserves to be shouted from the rooftops!