• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Grocery store in NW Indiana were jammed today...

Merlin

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
like just before Thanksgiving, only worse. And it wasn't just one store; it apparently was all of them. The great stumbling herd wasn't ready for 10+ inches of snow, LOL. It seems the average pantry is in rather poor shape.

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Prior proper planning prevents poor performance.

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Pleasure

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
tshhhhht...."Yeah we've got another one of those critical thinkers lurking about. You want me to taze him?"...tshhhhht

Merlin

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Well, I witnessed this mob scene at 2 PM on a workday afternoon. Where'd they all come from!? Of course, I was there to buy just a half gallon of milk and a bottle of wine. I'm ready for the snow. I'd have stayed home if I'd been a visionary.

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Well, I witnessed this mob scene at 2 PM on a workday afternoon. Where'd they all come from!? Of course, I was there to buy just a half gallon of milk and a bottle of wine. I'm ready for the snow. I'd have stayed home if I'd been a visionary.
The Girl from the YT Channel Truth Stream Media just did a story about this the other day Merlin, Talks about her experience and perspective. I think it's worth a listen...

brosil

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
We go just o watch them.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
like just before Thanksgiving, only worse. And it wasn't just one store; it apparently was all of them. The great stumbling herd wasn't ready for 10+ inches of snow, LOL. It seems the average pantry is in rather poor shape.
That's a regular occurrence in the NE states before any predicted snowfall. New Englanders used to be a hearty bunch but not any more! They all turn into scared quivering snowflakes when Mother Nature comes a callin'!

Last edited:

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Normal behavior around here.

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Can't say I've ever seen this up here, even during the big Ice Storm. I'd be out there fucking with them if I could. Shopping out of other people's baskets and such. Load up a basket and just walk around the store, then put some of it back on the wrong shelves.

Stupid people bring out the asshole in me.

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Same shit here, can't survive one nite without a $300 dollar trip to grocery store. Ever look at what they buy for their couch potato session, its a wonder they aren't dead already.

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
If people are that triggered by the weather channel, you can see why they get so triggered watching CNN or any of the other mom outlets.
Someone needs to hack the airwaves of all the media outlets except fox. Make an announcement that the end is near because of a virus and the only way to save yourselves is to eat tide pods, lots of them.

I normally shop late, like after 10pm. Less people running around with germs to get me sick..

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I always keep well stocked with canned yams and saurkraut just to avoid this panic buying before a storm.

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Speaking of Super prepping where's Mr. Cafe Bustelo at these days? My guess is slurping up lots of diesel fuel through a bilge rag.

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Sadly, I think Mr. Coffee had some serious health issues. He sort of faded away on here, not sure of what happened.
Hope he is just taking a break and not something else.

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Perchance, purveyed proactive purchases per person poverty positioned, preamble proclaimed precipitation ?
Possibly perhaps, posted properly.

mtnman

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter