• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Guided Meditation

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Scientific Benefits Behind Meditation: Why You Should Meditate
Thomas DeLauer

Published on Aug 12, 2018
Click Here to Subscribe: http://Bit.ly/ThomasVid

Get the Clothes I Wear at 25% Off - Use Code: TDSUMMER25 at http://www.Hylete.com

Scientific Benefits Behind Meditation: Why You Should Meditate - Thomas DeLauer

Everyone likes to create content surrounding the world of meditation. And I think they do it because it makes them sound smart, but the reality is meditation is a powerful thing, but let's talk about how it's really working within the body. Here's the big problem that we face. Most of the studies that are out there surrounding the world of meditation are very subjective. They take a look at the masses, but they take a look at an overall end result. And sometime this can lead to us wondering, "Is this truly a physiological change or is it just the kind of people that meditate tend to have this kind of response?"

Now before I go any further, I do want to make sure if you haven't already, hit that subscribe button so you can get three to five videos per week. But also, if you're already a subscriber, turn on that little bell so you can turn on notifications, so you know whenever I post a video.

So you see what I mean by this, when I'm talking about meditation, is since most of the studies are looking at input and output, what ends up happening after someone meditates, it makes it really, really hard to determine if there's really a change happening within the body. What I mean by that is maybe, just maybe, the kinds of people that are meditating are different kinds of people that would be more receptive to a change. Or maybe they're the kind of people that are more receptive to a change and the fact that they, as soon as they start implementing some kind of different strategy within their life or exercising a different form of discipline, they start having different changes. Now, a lot of the studies really back this up in terms of what can happen when someone starts meditating, but maybe it's just a better practice for life.

Now, I'm trying to look at this in a completely unbiased way because I truly am someone that meditates, but I also wonder myself if I'm doing myself good or if I'm just one of the people that has a specific regimen within my life that makes me a little bit more focused. But to back up what I'm saying right now let me give you a couple of studies. Then I'm going to dive into the actual science, into the actual research, from some new studies that are starting to show some really emerging interesting things as far as brain density and gray matter goes.

So this first study was published in the JAMA Internal Medicine journal. And it took a look at 47 different studies, it's what's called a meta-study where they look at multitudes of studies over a period of time. There is overall 3,515 participants in this meta-study, and what they found in this analysis is that those that meditate ended up having lower levels of anxiety, lower levels of depression and lower levels of pain, markedly. So what we can conclude from this is that perhaps maybe the people that meditate are better at managing these things within their life. But it doesn't necessarily mean that meditation triggered it. Where's the cause and effect?

The other study that I want to reference was published in the journal of the Frontiers of Immunology. It took a look at 18 different studies with 846 participants over the course of 11 years. I love studies like this because they look at a wide spectrum of things they look at things throughout different technological advances, they look at things through different advances in our cultures and different mindsets in general.

References

1) Lidicker, G. (2017, January 17). 15 Scientific Reasons To Meditate Today. Retrieved from https://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-27675...

2) 3 Research-Based Reasons to Start Meditating. (2016, May 23). Retrieved from https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/bl...

3) Mindfulness practice leads to increases in regional brain gray matter density. (30, January). Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...

4) Harvard neuroscientist: Meditation not only reduces stress, here’s how it changes your brain. (2015, May 26). Retrieved from https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/i...

5) Eight weeks to a better brain. (2018, April 9). Retrieved from https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/stor...

6) The underlying anatomical correlates of long-term meditation: Larger hippocampal and frontal volumes of gray matter. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.sciencedirect.com/science...

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Mindfulness Meditation 10 Minutes Let Go of Fear Worry Self Doubt Negative Energy Negative Thoughts
Positive Magazine Meditation

Published on Aug 15, 2018
Mindfulness Meditation 10 Minutes Let Go of Fear Worry Self Doubt Negative Energy Negative Thoughts

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Mindfulness Meditation 10 Minutes Detox Mental Fatigue Mind Chatter Stress Let Go of Toxic Energy

Published on Aug 16, 2018
Mindfulness Meditation 10 Minutes Detox for Mental Fatigue Draining Mind Chatter Stress Worry Let Go of Toxic Energy & Relax

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Mindfulness Meditation 10 Min Strength Calm during Anxiety Fear Worry Stress - Positive Energy Peace

Published on Aug 17, 2018
Mindfulness Meditation 10 Minutes Inner Strength Staying Calm during Anxiety Fear Worry Stress - Positive Energy Peace

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Mindfulness Meditation 10 Minutes Freeing Suppressed Emotional Energy Repressed Negative Thoughts

Published on Aug 19, 2018

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Mindfulness Meditation 10 Minutes Refocusing Our Energy Getting Centered & On Track Positive Energy

Published on Aug 21, 2018
Mindfulness Meditation 10 Minutes Refocusing Our Energy Getting Centered & On Track - Positive Energy

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Mindfulness Meditation 10 Min Overcome & Master Challenges Fear Worry Negative Energy Desperation

Published on Aug 24, 2018
POWERFUL Mindfulness Meditation 10 Min Overcome & Master Challenges Fear Worry Negative Energy Desperation - Positive Energy

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Meditation Mindfulness 10 Min Mental Strength Release of Anxiety Fear Overthinking Stress & Relax

Published on Aug 26, 2018
Meditation Mindfulness 10 Min Mental Strength Release Mental Overkill of Anxiety Fear Overthinking Stress & Relax

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Meditation Mindfulness 10 Min Oblivious to BS Stress Negative Energy MIND Noise & Distractions

Published on Aug 29, 2018

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Meditation Mindfulness 10 Min Direct Your Energy Inner Peace Mind Calm Focus Clarity Memory Enhance

Published on Aug 30, 2018
Meditation Mindfulness 10 Min Direct Your Energy Inner Peace Mind Calming Focus Mental Clarity Memory Enhance

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
19 Quotes From Carl Jung That Will Help You Find Yourself
fridaykiss

Published on Aug 30, 2018
19 Quotes From Carl Jung That Will Help You Find Yourself
Author Matt Caron for Sivanaspirit.com
The original article can be found here: https://blog.sivanaspirit.com/carl-ju...
Music by Incompetech.com
Photos from Upsplash.com

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Meditation Mindfulness 10 Min Uproot Negative Energy - Expanded Consciousness Self Care Self Love

Published on Sep 6, 2018
Meditation Mindfulness 10 Min Uproot Negativity Negative Messages & Energy - Expanded Consciousness Inner Calm Self Care Self Love

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Meditation Mindfulness 10 Min Stop Settling Embrace Self Love Self Care Positive Image Inner Calm

Published on Sep 7, 2018
Meditation Mindfulness 10 Min Stop Settling Embrace Self Love Self Care Positive Image Inner Calm

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Reprogram Subconscious Mind Daily Positive Meditation for Anxiety Soft Voice Mindfulness Restorative

Published on Sep 12, 2018
Positive Meditation for Anxiety Soft Healing Voice 10 Minute Guided Mindfulness Meditation Restorative Meditation - Reprogram Your Subconscious Mind Daily

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Break The Habit of Excessive Thinking & Instantly Recharge Your Energy Positive Meditation Anxiety

Published on Sep 15, 2018

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Simple Meditation On Connecting To Love - Positive Mindfulness Meditation for Self Care Self Love

Published on Sep 19, 2018

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Discover A New You Positive Mindfulness Meditation Self Care & Love Healing Anxiety Negative Energy

Published on Sep 21, 2018

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Meditation 10 Minutes - Trust Yourself - Self Love Self Care Finding Strength Within - Positive

Published on Sep 26, 2018

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
7 Min Meditation to Start Your Day | Yoga With Adriene
Yoga With Adriene

Published on Oct 7, 2018
Use this 7 Min Meditation to set a positive intention for the course of your day.

This all levels mindful meditation is designed to help you gather yourself, connect to what feels good and bring you a healthy focus for your day. All you need is 7 minutes and an open mind!

Taking time to meditate daily will improve mental clarity, lower stress levels and shift anxious energy into trust.

Let me know how it goes down below!

Become a FWFG YOGA member!
https://yogawithadriene.vhx.tv/
Free 7-Day trial featuring over 25 hours of exclusive videos + all my digital courses.

Get your FREE Yoga Calendar: http://yogawithadriene.com/calendar/

More at www.yogawithadriene.com
Instagram: @adrienelouise
Twitter: @yogawithadriene
Facebook: Yoga With Adriene
Shop: www.fwfg.com

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Mindfulness Meditation 10 Minutes Instant Relief From Anxiety Stress Overthinking - Positive Energy

Published on Oct 4, 2018
You Don’t Need All The Answers - Meditation to Let Go & Remove Negative Blocks Holding You Back - What The 1% Do Everyday to Reprogram The Subconscious Mind

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Focused centered & balanced - Use this 10 Minute Guided Meditation to override negative energy pulls

Published on Oct 11, 2018
Focused centered & in balance - Use this 10 Minute Guided Meditation to override negative energy pulls. Play Daily to get focused, on track and relaxed. Mindfulness Meditation For Deep Relaxation - Mental Fatigue Stress Anxiety Negative Energy.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
LEARN TO DO NOTHING 30 Minutes of Practicing Resting Your Mind Stop Thinking So Much Over analyzing

Published on Oct 12, 2018
LEARN TO DO NOTHING 30 Minutes of Practicing Resting Your Mind Stop Thinking So Much Over analyzing - What The 1% Do Everyday to Reprogram The Subconscious Mind