• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Gun Talk - Facts, Opinions, Gripes, Etc.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
This Anti-Gun Bill Requires Access To Social Media & Internet Search History Of Prospective Buyers

by Tyler Durden
Tue, 12/04/2018 - 23:05

Authored by Daisy Luther via The Organic Prepper blog,

In New York (the state, not just the city) there’s a rather Orwellian gun bill on the table that would require would-be firearm purchasers to turn over 3 years of their social media history and one year of their internet search history if they want to buy a gun.

“A three-year review of a social media profile would give an easy profile of a person who is not suitable to hold and possess a firearm,” said Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams, who has proposed the legislation with New York State Senator Kevin Parker. (source)​
Applicants to purchase a gun would be required by law to turn over their social media passwords to accounts like Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, and Instagram, and they’d have to allow police to see a year’s worth of their searches on a year’s worth of searches on Google, Yahoo, and Bing. As well, anyone renewing their permit for a pistol would be subject to this invasive investigation.

Now, for those of you sitting there saying, “That’s fine, I don’t use social media and I use Duck Duck Go or StartPage” this is great – for now.

How long do you think it would be before other outlets like blogs where you comment or these different search engines are added to the list of things that are searched? Trust me, if it gets passed, this is a greasy slide straight to the bad place.

What will the police be looking for?
According to a write-up on the Democrat and Chronicle, a daily newspaper in Rochester, NY:

Police would be required to look for evidence the applicant searched for or used racist or discriminatory language, threatened the safety of another person, inquired about or alluded to an act of terrorism, and, finally, “any other issue deemed necessary by the investigating officer.” (source)​
Think for a moment about how much the investigating officer’s bias would come into play here. In some ways of thinking, people who say “all lives matter” are considered the epitome of racism even when taken out of context.

And what about a couple of women talking about a breakup using heated language in a conversation about the ex who has become the enemy? Are they really going to act on it or are they just blowing off some steam?

Then I think about my search history regarding terrorism – I’m a blogger, for goodness sakes. My search history is a dark place. What if you’re researching what kind of gun you want to buy and you’re looking up things like “stopping power” or some other thing the anti-gun folks consider “scary” that is a completely legitimate question in reality?

And “any other issue deemed necessary” is just far, far too broad to provide any comfort whatsoever that the investigations would be fair and impartial. All of this is completely subjective. Anyone with a dark sense of humor, regardless of their sanity or upstanding citizen-ness, is going to be in for a hard time.

This social media and search history bill is unconstitutional on so many levels.
If you think it takes a long time now to get a gun or a carry permit (it can be weeks to months in some states), imagine how long it would take if officers are poring over everything on your laptop for the past 3 years. People in those areas would be waiting for far longer to make a purchase they’re allowed to make by the Second Amendment of the constitution.

Then there’s the dirty little pre-crime aspect of the whole thing. Eric Adams, one of the founders of this bright idea, said it was just basic police work. “If the police department is reviewing a gang assault, a robbery, some type of shooting, they go and do a social media profile investigation.”

But as the Foundation for Economic Education points out, in those cases, police are investigating a crime, not trying to predict one.

First, comparing the search of a prospective gun buyer’s internet history to routine police investigations is odd. When an assault, robbery, or shooting occurs, police are investigating a crime. That is not the case with someone trying to buy a firearm; the buyer is simply trying to make a lawful purchase. This bill is closer to what one might call pre-crime, an idea that has served as a plot device in dystopian literature for more than half a century. (The 2002 Tom Cruise movie Minority Report, a story that centers around a state that has figured out how to stop crimes before they happen, was based on a 1956 Philip K. Dick novel.) (source)​
This complete lack of privacy for gun owners is also concerning. Remember, it isn’t just new gun owners who would have to submit to this investigation – any gun owner who wants to keep his or her firearm in a place where permission must be renewed would be subject to an invasive search every time they were up for renewal. This, to me, slips into the realm of unreasonable searches, against which we are protected by the 4th amendment.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized. (source)​

Buying a gun is not a crime, which means there is no probable cause, right?

And who gets to decide whether something is hate speech? Ask any two people if a statement is hateful, and you’re likely to get two different answers. It all depends where you’re coming from. If some self-loathing, social justice warrior type is the one investigating versus some rigidly alt-right traditionalist, they’re going to see the social media commentary of a person very differently. You simply cannot make sweeping laws like this and leave the enforcement up to human beings who have their own biases without setting up a system of unfairness.

Fee states:

Additionally, there is the issue of defining hate speech, a notoriously nebulous term. (Europe has already shown where the road of state-regulated hate speech takes us.) What authority would determine what speech qualifies as “hateful”? To deny someone a fundamental right based on the state’s interpretation of “hate speech” would be an affront to constitutional principles. (source)​

These people want to “protect” us right into dystopia.

But they don’t enforce the laws we already have.
They’re not even enforcing the gun control measures already in place.

The folks who want to make it more difficult for innocent people to exercise their second amendment rights should perhaps focus on the laws that are already in place instead of heaping even more of the onus on innocent people.

Several of last year’s mass shootings would not have occurred if those laws were enforced.

Nicolas Cruz, who shot up the high school in Florida. had serious mental health issues that were not properly reported and documented. Had they been, he would not have been able to purchase a gun – at least not legally.

And Devin Patrick Kelly, the guy who shot up a church in a small town in Texas, had a dishonorable discharge for violently assaulting his wife and child. Had the military reported this as they were obligated to do, he would not have passed the background check. He would not have been able to legally purchase those guns either.

We must ask ourselves this question seriously.​

If we don’t enforce the gun laws that are already on the books, what good will more gun laws do?

More laws will mean that innocent people have a greater burden and that bad people will continue to flout the law with no fear of repercussions.​

I don’t want to lose my right to protect myself just because government agencies aren’t taking seriously their responsibilities in preventing crimes.​

Devin Kelley should not have been able to buy a gun according to the current laws. But the Air Force did not follow them.​

Nikolas Cruz flat out told everyone he was going to be a school shooter. But the FBI didn’t do anything to stop him. He had years of history of mental illness and behavioral problems. But these issues were not reported to the database that would have prevented him from purchasing a gun.​

Is the problem really with law-abiding, innocent gun owners? Or is it more reasonably with the authorities who aren’t abiding by the responsibilities charged to them and the people who are intent on killing? (source)

What good will more laws do? The proposed bill will cost extra money for anyone who wants to buy a gun, lengthen the waiting period, and rule out people based on the whims of the investigator.

Remember, these things never stop with just one state.
It’s easy to scoff and say, “Those crazy people in New York are getting what they voted for.” I know someone’s going to say it so there, I said it for you.

But that’s short-sighted, and dare I say, ignorant of the way the world works.

Look at all the states that have recently flipped from red to blue in the midterm elections. If you don’t think it could ever happen where you are, you’re not paying attention. Please keep in mind that I am neither a Democrat nor a Republican, but am referring to some party generalizations here.

Democrats, who tend to lean more toward gun control measures than Republicans, took over the House of Representatives in the midterm elections. They also won 7 governor’s seats that were previously held by Republicans. A Democrat won a Senate seat in Montana, for crying out loud, long known to be a conservative stronghold.

There has been hard blowback against President Trump which will leave ripples in future elections for decades. In fact, I don’t recall in my adult life ever seeing a president so hated, disrespected and maligned. And the people doing the most maligning are the ones with the biggest microphones – namely, the mainstream media and Hollywood.

It’s not a stretch of the imagination to suggest we could soon see a dramatic shift in the United States that will open the door to all sorts of controlling “greater good” kinds of things.

Greater good. You know, like searching people’s computers before letting them own or keep their guns.

If this passes in New York, it won’t be long before it passes in California. Then in Massachusetts. Then it will spread, like a gun control virus. And it won’t be long until we see something introduced in the US Congress.

All of these new gun control measures are a scary, Orwellian slope and we’re slipping down it a little more every day.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...ial-media-internet-search-history-prospective

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
This Anti-Gun Bill Requires Access To Social Media & Internet Search History Of Prospective Buyers

by Tyler Durden
Tue, 12/04/2018 - 23:05

Authored by Daisy Luther via The Organic Prepper blog,

In New York (the state, not just the city) there’s a rather Orwellian gun bill on the table that would require would-be firearm purchasers to turn over 3 years of their social media history and one year of their internet search history if they want to buy a gun.

“A three-year review of a social media profile would give an easy profile of a person who is not suitable to hold and possess a firearm,” said Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams, who has proposed the legislation with New York State Senator Kevin Parker. (source)​
Applicants to purchase a gun would be required by law to turn over their social media passwords to accounts like Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, and Instagram, and they’d have to allow police to see a year’s worth of their searches on a year’s worth of searches on Google, Yahoo, and Bing. As well, anyone renewing their permit for a pistol would be subject to this invasive investigation.

Now, for those of you sitting there saying, “That’s fine, I don’t use social media and I use Duck Duck Go or StartPage” this is great – for now.

How long do you think it would be before other outlets like blogs where you comment or these different search engines are added to the list of things that are searched? Trust me, if it gets passed, this is a greasy slide straight to the bad place.

What will the police be looking for?
According to a write-up on the Democrat and Chronicle, a daily newspaper in Rochester, NY:

Police would be required to look for evidence the applicant searched for or used racist or discriminatory language, threatened the safety of another person, inquired about or alluded to an act of terrorism, and, finally, “any other issue deemed necessary by the investigating officer.” (source)​
Think for a moment about how much the investigating officer’s bias would come into play here. In some ways of thinking, people who say “all lives matter” are considered the epitome of racism even when taken out of context.

And what about a couple of women talking about a breakup using heated language in a conversation about the ex who has become the enemy? Are they really going to act on it or are they just blowing off some steam?

Then I think about my search history regarding terrorism – I’m a blogger, for goodness sakes. My search history is a dark place. What if you’re researching what kind of gun you want to buy and you’re looking up things like “stopping power” or some other thing the anti-gun folks consider “scary” that is a completely legitimate question in reality?

And “any other issue deemed necessary” is just far, far too broad to provide any comfort whatsoever that the investigations would be fair and impartial. All of this is completely subjective. Anyone with a dark sense of humor, regardless of their sanity or upstanding citizen-ness, is going to be in for a hard time.

This social media and search history bill is unconstitutional on so many levels.
If you think it takes a long time now to get a gun or a carry permit (it can be weeks to months in some states), imagine how long it would take if officers are poring over everything on your laptop for the past 3 years. People in those areas would be waiting for far longer to make a purchase they’re allowed to make by the Second Amendment of the constitution.

Then there’s the dirty little pre-crime aspect of the whole thing. Eric Adams, one of the founders of this bright idea, said it was just basic police work. “If the police department is reviewing a gang assault, a robbery, some type of shooting, they go and do a social media profile investigation.”

But as the Foundation for Economic Education points out, in those cases, police are investigating a crime, not trying to predict one.

First, comparing the search of a prospective gun buyer’s internet history to routine police investigations is odd. When an assault, robbery, or shooting occurs, police are investigating a crime. That is not the case with someone trying to buy a firearm; the buyer is simply trying to make a lawful purchase. This bill is closer to what one might call pre-crime, an idea that has served as a plot device in dystopian literature for more than half a century. (The 2002 Tom Cruise movie Minority Report, a story that centers around a state that has figured out how to stop crimes before they happen, was based on a 1956 Philip K. Dick novel.) (source)​
This complete lack of privacy for gun owners is also concerning. Remember, it isn’t just new gun owners who would have to submit to this investigation – any gun owner who wants to keep his or her firearm in a place where permission must be renewed would be subject to an invasive search every time they were up for renewal. This, to me, slips into the realm of unreasonable searches, against which we are protected by the 4th amendment.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized. (source)​

Buying a gun is not a crime, which means there is no probable cause, right?

And who gets to decide whether something is hate speech? Ask any two people if a statement is hateful, and you’re likely to get two different answers. It all depends where you’re coming from. If some self-loathing, social justice warrior type is the one investigating versus some rigidly alt-right traditionalist, they’re going to see the social media commentary of a person very differently. You simply cannot make sweeping laws like this and leave the enforcement up to human beings who have their own biases without setting up a system of unfairness.

Fee states:

Additionally, there is the issue of defining hate speech, a notoriously nebulous term. (Europe has already shown where the road of state-regulated hate speech takes us.) What authority would determine what speech qualifies as “hateful”? To deny someone a fundamental right based on the state’s interpretation of “hate speech” would be an affront to constitutional principles. (source)​

These people want to “protect” us right into dystopia.

But they don’t enforce the laws we already have.
They’re not even enforcing the gun control measures already in place.

The folks who want to make it more difficult for innocent people to exercise their second amendment rights should perhaps focus on the laws that are already in place instead of heaping even more of the onus on innocent people.

Several of last year’s mass shootings would not have occurred if those laws were enforced.

Nicolas Cruz, who shot up the high school in Florida. had serious mental health issues that were not properly reported and documented. Had they been, he would not have been able to purchase a gun – at least not legally.

And Devin Patrick Kelly, the guy who shot up a church in a small town in Texas, had a dishonorable discharge for violently assaulting his wife and child. Had the military reported this as they were obligated to do, he would not have passed the background check. He would not have been able to legally purchase those guns either.

We must ask ourselves this question seriously.​

If we don’t enforce the gun laws that are already on the books, what good will more gun laws do?

More laws will mean that innocent people have a greater burden and that bad people will continue to flout the law with no fear of repercussions.​

I don’t want to lose my right to protect myself just because government agencies aren’t taking seriously their responsibilities in preventing crimes.​

Devin Kelley should not have been able to buy a gun according to the current laws. But the Air Force did not follow them.​

Nikolas Cruz flat out told everyone he was going to be a school shooter. But the FBI didn’t do anything to stop him. He had years of history of mental illness and behavioral problems. But these issues were not reported to the database that would have prevented him from purchasing a gun.​

Is the problem really with law-abiding, innocent gun owners? Or is it more reasonably with the authorities who aren’t abiding by the responsibilities charged to them and the people who are intent on killing? (source)

What good will more laws do? The proposed bill will cost extra money for anyone who wants to buy a gun, lengthen the waiting period, and rule out people based on the whims of the investigator.

Remember, these things never stop with just one state.
It’s easy to scoff and say, “Those crazy people in New York are getting what they voted for.” I know someone’s going to say it so there, I said it for you.

But that’s short-sighted, and dare I say, ignorant of the way the world works.

Look at all the states that have recently flipped from red to blue in the midterm elections. If you don’t think it could ever happen where you are, you’re not paying attention. Please keep in mind that I am neither a Democrat nor a Republican, but am referring to some party generalizations here.

Democrats, who tend to lean more toward gun control measures than Republicans, took over the House of Representatives in the midterm elections. They also won 7 governor’s seats that were previously held by Republicans. A Democrat won a Senate seat in Montana, for crying out loud, long known to be a conservative stronghold.

There has been hard blowback against President Trump which will leave ripples in future elections for decades. In fact, I don’t recall in my adult life ever seeing a president so hated, disrespected and maligned. And the people doing the most maligning are the ones with the biggest microphones – namely, the mainstream media and Hollywood.

It’s not a stretch of the imagination to suggest we could soon see a dramatic shift in the United States that will open the door to all sorts of controlling “greater good” kinds of things.

Greater good. You know, like searching people’s computers before letting them own or keep their guns.

If this passes in New York, it won’t be long before it passes in California. Then in Massachusetts. Then it will spread, like a gun control virus. And it won’t be long until we see something introduced in the US Congress.

All of these new gun control measures are a scary, Orwellian slope and we’re slipping down it a little more every day.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...ial-media-internet-search-history-prospective
Good article. And this law, just like the one called red flag, I believe, are designed to trample on people based on nothing but perception, with some occasional vengeance thrown in.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Gun Gripes #171: "NY S9191: Big Brother Wants Your Login"
Iraqveteran8888

Published on Dec 5, 2018
S9191 ARTICLE: https://www.foxnews.com/us/gun-purcha...
NY S9191 BILL DETAILS: https://www.nysenate.gov/legislation/...

LIKE WHAT YOU SEE? CONSIDER PURCHASING A MAN CAN: https://goo.gl/Vam7yR
SUPPORT IV8888 ON PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/iv8888
CHECK OUT OUR MUSIC CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/c/Guitarsenal

In this video we discuss a doozy of a bill that was introduced in New York recently, S9191. This bill would require people seeking to apply for a carry permit or permit to possess a handgun/ revolver to submit their login information for multiple social media accounts as well as search engine history to be investigated prior to the application's approval. If you are in New York State, please contact your reps and voice your opposition to this blatantly unconstitutional bill. Stay tuned, much more on the way.

DISCLAIMER: Our videos are strictly for documentary, educational, and entertainment purposes only. Imitation or the use of any acts depicted in these videos is solely AT YOUR OWN RISK. All work on firearms should be carried out by a licensed individual and all state and federal rules apply to such. We (including YouTube) will not be held liable for any injury to yourself or damage to your firearms resulting from attempting anything shown in any our videos. We do not endorse any specific product and this video is not an attempt to sell you a good or service. We are not a gun store and DO NOT sell or deal in firearms. Such a practice is heavily regulated and subject to applicable laws. We DO NOT sell parts, magazines, or firearms. These videos are free to watch and if anyone attempts to charge for this video notify us immediately. By viewing or flagging this video you are acknowledging the above.

Fair Use: In the rare instance we include someone else’s footage it is covered in Fair Use for Documentary and Educational purposes with intention of driving commentary and allowing freedom of speech.

Copyright 2018, 88 Industries, LLC

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Thompson Center TCR22 First Shots! - The Proving Ground
TheGunCollective

Published on Dec 4, 2018
Jon Patton and Ben shoot a BUNCH of ammo types through the Thompson Center TCR22 at 50 and 100 yards just for funzies!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Top 5 Nicest Gun Manufacturers
God family and guns

Published on Dec 3, 2018
We've done a lot of interviews with gun manufacturers at Shot Show and NRA in the past several years. And there are some great ones and some not so great ones. This is our list of the nicest ones out there.

God, Family and Guns T-Shirts, Hoodies, and Hats : Currently pre-ordering for 12-17-18
https://shop.missingink.com/godfamily...

Your support is critical to our mission and channel. Please consider becoming a GFG patron. http://www.patreon.com/godfamilyandguns.

To help our school click our go fund me . We are a non for profit and your donations are tax deductible
https://www.gofundme.com/advancing-th...

Full30 https://www.full30.com/channels/godfa...

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/godfamilyand...

Our website offers a link to submit prayer request. http://www.godfamilyandguns.org

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Force Factor Gun Channels - Daily Gun Show #702
Daily Gun Show

Streamed live 10 hours ago

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
HR 7115 - No More Gun Parts?! - The Legal Brief
TheGunCollective

Published on Dec 5, 2018
Today on The Legal Brief Adam Kraut talks about HR 7115, a proposed bill that would ban the sale of 80 percent receivers, full parts kits and how this could bring the home-built gun market to a halt!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
California Ammo Law Coming in 2019! Get Ready
The Daily Shooter

Published on Dec 5, 2018
California's Prop 63 is still being implemented through 2019 with the last part being background checks for ammunition and regulations regarding registration and ammo purchases. Be prepared for this new overreaching law.
LAX Ammo OC Q&A Link
https://www.laxammooc.com/california-...

Support the channel on Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/thedailyshooter

Videos also available on Full30 https://www.full30.com/channels/theda...

This video is intended for educational and entertainment purposes only!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
What's next for Gun Owners in California - With Sam Paredes
GunGuyTV

Streamed live 2 hours ago
With the election of Gavin Newsom as California Governor, California gun owners face even greater challenges in the state. Sam Paredes from Gun Owners of California was kind enough to visit GunGuyTV in order to prepare second amendment advocates in California for what's coming.

https://www.gunownersca.com/

JOIN NRA HERE:
https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/si...

Sign-up for Second Call Defense here:
http://www.secondcalldefense.org/?aff...
Credits:
Host: Joel Persinger - The GunGuy - Co-Founder & CEO of Practical Defense Systems - NRA Law Enforcement Firearms Instructor
Video & Audio Production: Nick Persinger - The Camera Guy
About comments: Positive and negative comments are welcome. Please feel free. That said, I believe in being respectful of others, so "trolling" comments and comments that contain profanity or sexually explicit material will be deleted.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
New England "Traveling Gun" with Anvil Gunsmithing
Iraqveteran8888

Published on Dec 7, 2018
CHECK OUT ANVIL AT C&RSENAL: https://goo.gl/97XXGH

In this video we take a field trip to South Carolina to visit Mark at Anvil Gunsmithing. While perusing the shop we found a very odd black powder shotgun on the rack and just had to check it out. This "Traveling Gun" is very reminiscent of the H&A Underhammer rifles and shotguns but has a much simpler design and we thought it was deserving of its own little video. Hope you guys enjoy and stay tuned, much more on the way.

CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE!
http://www.iraqveteran8888.com

DISCLAIMER: Our videos are strictly for documentary, educational, and entertainment purposes only. Imitation or the use of any acts depicted in these videos is solely AT YOUR OWN RISK. All work on firearms should be carried out by a licensed individual and all state and federal rules apply to such. We (including YouTube) will not be held liable for any injury to yourself or damage to your firearms resulting from attempting anything shown in any our videos. We do not endorse any specific product and this video is not an attempt to sell you a good or service. We are not a gun store and DO NOT sell or deal in firearms. Such a practice is heavily regulated and subject to applicable laws. We DO NOT sell parts, magazines, or firearms. These videos are free to watch and if anyone attempts to charge for this video notify us immediately. By viewing or flagging this video you are acknowledging the above.

Fair Use: In the rare instance we include someone else’s footage it is covered in Fair Use for Documentary and Educational purposes with intention of driving commentary and allowing freedom of speech.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
3 Reasons The AR-15 Is STILL Better Than The Garbage AK-47
TFB TV

Published on Dec 7, 2018
It's a well-known fact that the AR is categorically superior to the AK and the Kalashnikov is suitable only for dirty commies and the poors. There are a lot of reasons for this fact, but today we are going to focus on reliability and the ballistic differences between common FMJ for AKs and ARs, after touching briefly on the ergonomic inferiority of the AK.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Radical Firearms SOCOM AR-15 Review
Mrgunsngear Channel

Premiered 21 hours ago
I do some shooting with the Radical Firearms SOCOM AR-15. test its accuracy, go over the features of the rifle, and what I think of it so far.

www.Mrgunsngear.com

Disclaimer: These videos are strictly for educational and entertainment purposes only. Imitation or the use of anything demonstrated in my videos is done AT YOUR OWN RISK. All work on firearms should be carried out by a licensed individual and all state and federal rules apply to such. We (including YouTube) will not be held liable for any injury to yourself or damage to your firearms resulting from attempting anything shown in any our videos. I do not endorse any specific product and this video is not an attempt to sell you a good or service. I am not a gun shop and DO NOT sell or deal in Firearms. Such a practice is heavily regulated and subject to applicable laws. I DO NOT sell parts, magazines, or firearms. These videos are free to watch and if anyone attempts to charge for this video notify us immediately. By viewing or flagging this video you are acknowledging the above.

Fair Use: In the rare instance I include someone else’s footage it is covered in Fair Use for Documentary and Educational purposes with intention of driving commentary and allowing freedom of speech.

Budget ar-15

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Top 10 Countries With The Most Privately Owned Guns
God family and guns

Published on Dec 8, 2018
There are more guns in the world than ever before, this is the list of the top 10 countries with the most guns owned per 100 people

God, Family and Guns T-Shirts, Hoodies, and Hats : Currently pre-ordering for 12-17-18
https://shop.missingink.com/godfamily...

Your support is critical to our mission and channel. Please consider becoming a GFG patron. http://www.patreon.com/godfamilyandguns.

To help our school click our go fund me . We are a non for profit and your donations are tax deductible
https://www.gofundme.com/advancing-th...

Full30 https://www.full30.com/channels/godfa...

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/godfamilyand...

Our website offers a link to submit prayer request. http://www.godfamilyandguns.org

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
IWI Galil Ace Review
sootch00

Published on Dec 8, 2018
IWI Galil ACE in 7.62x39mm. A modernized version of the original IMI Galil, this is an incredible rifle. Review on the way!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
New GHM9 Brace Adapter
Military Arms Channel

Published on Dec 7, 2018
PLEASE SUPPORT MAC ON PATREON (we are viewer supported): http://www.patreon.com/militaryarms

Copper Custom has a new brace adapter for the B&T GHM9. The adapter allows you to use any brace you like on the GHM9 from B&T. The GHM9 is one of my favorite B&T products given it's more attractive price point yet still maintaining the Swiss quality. You can attack a Tailhook or SB Tactical brace, or others, using the new GHM9 brace adapter.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
The KAC M110 SASS
SmallArmsSolutions

Published on Dec 5, 2018
Efect Military Tool https://amzn.to/2NGOKWz
Armorer's Manual http://amzn.to/2G5FRm2
LABRADAR DOPPLER CHRONOGRAPH https://amzn.to/2SRiJ1e

Please consider donating on our Patreon page to unlock exclusive videos and content. Patreon Page: https://www.patreon.com/smallarmssolu...

G96 - Code SAS10 - 10% off - https://bit.ly/2INZpgi
Manta Products - Code SAS20 - 20% off - https://bit.ly/2IIzLK9
Beard Products - Code SMALLARMS15 - 15% off http://bit.ly/2KS6nSI

SAS Merchandise https://teespring.com/stores/small-ar...

Mailing Address: PO Box 90353, Houston, Texas 77290

Facebook - https://bit.ly/2INZa4S
BLOG - smallarmssolutions.com
Instagram - SmallArmsSolutions
Twitter - @chrisbartocci

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
FWIW...……...dyodd.

Want to Buy a Machine Gun? - Lehto's Law Ep. 5.35
Steve Lehto

Published on Dec 11, 2018
Many people don't realize that it is possible to legally own a machine gun in the US. But they aren't easy to obtain legally. I discuss.

http://www.lehtoslaw.com

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Howa 1500 6mm Creedmoor - SUB MOA ALL DAY - The Proving Ground
TheGunCollective

Jon Patton and Ben take out the 6mm HOWA once more at 300 and 500 yards for some group therapy!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
The Deep State Wants Your Guns

by Tyler Durden
Tue, 12/11/2018 - 21:25

Authored by Jose Nino via The Mises Institute,

James Bovard notes the threat to private gun ownership posed by the “deep state,” the “officials who secretly wield power permanently in Washington, often in federal agencies with vast sway and little accountability.”

While such laws were made by elected officials, it is unelected bureaucrats who are largely left in charge of enforcement, and that can cause big problems for gun owners. Just before press time for this issue, it was reported that a California farmer who was simply trying to meet the state’s ever-changing restrictive gun laws by registering his rifle is being charged with 12 felonies after the state DOJ determined his AR-15 to be “illegally modified.”​
Questionable Federal Background Checks
Bovard’s observations should not come as a surprise. As government agencies — unlike lawmakers — are able to directly access databases that relate to gun ownership, the agencies themselves are often in a position to abuse this information. These databases are under the control of gigantic bureaucracies like FBI that face little to no accountability from voters.

The National Instant Background Check System (NICS) is the pillar of all background check systems for firearms purchases and was a part of the 1994 Brady Act. Any time a prospective gun owner wants to buy a gun from a federally licensed firearms dealer (FFL), they must go through a background check. Under this system, the FBI looks at certain factors such as criminal history and mental health to determine if an individual presents too much of a risk to own a firearm.

Although NICS is marketed as a speedy background check system, it comes with its own set of problems. NICS has gained notoriety for producing false positives. In other words, law-abiding citizens are mixed and matched with criminals who have the same name. In turn, these individuals are prevented from acquiring guns due to bureaucratic errors.

Particularly worrisome is the rate of initial NICS denials that turn out as false positives. Some estimates from the Crime Prevention Research Center indicate that in 2009 alone, 93 percent of initial NICS denials were false positives.

Regardless, NICS has remained intact even when evidence has shown that it is ineffective in combatting crime. For example, crime rates had already gone into steep decline by the mid-1990s, well before NICS went into effect in 1998.

Fear of Gun Registration is Warranted
Yet, the gun-control bureaucracy continues to grow. This was on full display when Fix NICS was recently signed into law— it was the largest gun expansion at the federal level since the Brady Act was enacted in 1993. Under Fix NICS, state governments are now being incentivized to share records with the federal government in order to streamline the background check process. Proponents of Fix NICS claim that these tweaks would have prevented the Charleston church and the Sutherland Springs mass shootings, in which both shooters supposedly fell through the cracks of the NICS system.

Certain gun owners worry that the federal government’s program to incentivize states to hand over their gun records could lead to the creation of a federal gun registry. And these fears are not without their merits.

After NICS came into effect in 1998, the federal government was eager to amass its own database. Even though the Brady Act prohibited the federal government from creating a gun owner registry, then Attorney General Janet Reno proceeded to keep gun owner records for 6 months — a clear violation of the Brady Act’s requirement to have all records destroyed immediately.

Bureaucracies are a Different Animal
The Reno incident shows yet again that bureaucracies have their own agendas. It is myopic to believe that bureaucracies will act in the public interest and abide by the rule of law when left unchecked.

Bovard thus raises an interesting concern:

“While such laws were made by elected officials, it is unelected bureaucrats who are largely left in charge of enforcement, and that can cause big problems for gun owners”.
Exercising control over this sort of legal abuse can be exceptionally difficult when dealing with unelected bureaucrats. In the book Bureaucracy , Ludwig von Mises contended that the “worst law is better than bureaucratic tyranny”. There is considerable truth behind this assertion. A solid citizen lobby can vote out anti-gun politicians, but they will have much more work on their plate in order to put the clamps on bureaucratic overreach. In some cases it may require a wholesale abolition or defunding of a government bureaucracy — a tall order in today’s climate of ever-expanding government.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-11/deep-state-wants-your-guns

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Range VLOG #065 - 224 Valkyrie Redemption and 6mm Creedmoor Tripod Shooting
Jonathan Ocab

Premiered 115 minutes ago
Date: 12 December 2018
Range: Desert Marksmen Rifle and Pistol Club Range Facility (Palmdale, CA)

Brought the 224 Valkyrie Mini-Project Build to the Desert Marksman range to do some further testing at 200 yards. Also put some rounds through the 6mm Creedmoor off the tripod.

Track: Vanze x Balco x Fransis Derelle - All I Need (feat. Brenton Mattheus) [NCS Release]
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
Watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKKi8...
Free Download / Stream: http://ncs.io/allineed

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Faxon FX5500 Ultralight AR-15
Iraqveteran8888

Published on Dec 14, 2018

In this video we take a look at the feather weight FX5500 from Faxon Firearms. Unlike some other rifles on the market, this one uses standard aluminum receiver and a myriad of ultra light materials and products for the rest of the build with the pencil weight, pinned and welded barrel being the star of the show resulting in a sub 5lb, fully capable rifle. Stay tuned, much more on the way.

CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Rock Island Armory MAPP 22 TCM 9R Review
sootch00

Published on Dec 14, 2018
Rock Island Armory MAPP 22 TCM 9R Review. Using the CZ-75 inspired design, the 22 TCM 9R is a Fire Breathing Dragon!

Thanks to Robbie at Wheaton Arms for his help on Range Day!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
The Taiwanese T91 Rifle and Custom Build
SmallArmsSolutions

Please consider donating on our Patreon page to unlock exclusive videos and content. Patreon Page: https://www.patreon.com/smallarmssolu...

Twitter - @chrisbartocci

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
New Frontier Armory KB-5
Kentucky Ballistics

Published on Dec 13, 2018
Today on Kentucky Ballistics we have some fun with the New Frontier Armory KB-5 ! I hope you enjoy the video and thanks for watching!

CHECK OUT PEW PEW TACTICAL! - https://www.pewpewtactical.com/best-r...

A special thanks to New Frontier Armory!!!

Please support Kentucky Ballistics on Patreon! Please like and subscribe! Check out Kentucky Ballistics Clothing! Also like and follow Kentucky Ballistics on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter! See links below.

PATREON - https://www.patreon.com/kentuckyballi...

CLOTHING - https://tilvalhallaproject.org/collec...

FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/kentuckyball...

INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/kentuckybal...

TWITTER – https://twitter.com/kyballistics

THE RELOADERS NETWORK - https://thereloadersnetwork.com/autho...

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Give Up Your Search History or Give Up Your Rights! - The Legal Brief
TheGunCollective

Published on Dec 12, 2018
Today on The Legal Brief, Adam Kraut explains New York Senate Bill S9191, and he tells us to go into private browsing mode, because we don't want New York to know what we're looking at!

YOUTUBE-SAFE LINKS FOR THIS EPISODE:
● S9191 - https://legislation.nysenate.gov/pdf/...

● Parker's History of public Violence:
https://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/08/ny...

● After Assault charge, Parker Loses Senate Leadership Posts:
https://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/10/ny...

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Dear Donald Trump Jr... please remind your dad about the 2A ~ Rex Reviews
TiborasaurusRex

Published on Nov 29, 2018
Dear Mr. Donald Trump Jr., the word around the campfire is that your father's administration is entertaining the idea of jumping on board with some more 2A restrictions reclassifying bumpstocks. Please double check to see that the man who promised us he would NEVER disappoint us still remembers the concerns of the 2A community. The 2A has been dying the death of 1,000 paper cuts... With much respect for both you and your father, thanks a bunch for all that you have done so far and God bless the United States of America! Keep it real!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Trump administration officially bans bump stocks

CNN
By Laura Jarrett, CNN
2 hrs ago

The Trump administration rolled out a new federal regulationTuesday officially banning bump-fire stocks.

Those who possess the devices, which make it easier to fire rounds from a semi-automatic weapon by harnessing the gun's recoil to "bump" the trigger faster, will have 90 days to turn in or otherwise destroy them from the date that the final rule is published in the federal register -- likely this Friday -- according to senior DOJ officials.

Bump stocks gained national attention last year after a gunman in Las Vegas rigged his weapons with the devices to fire on concertgoers, killing 58 people.

Officials at the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives had previously concluded bump stocks were merely a gun accessory or firearm part, not subject to federal regulation, but President Donald Trump called on the Justice Department to outlaw the devices soon after the tragedy.

Justice Department officials told CNN Tuesday they took a "fresh look" at the case law, technology, and the devices and their functionality "in light of modern developments."

The rule concludes that bump-fire stocks, "slide-fire" devices, and devices with certain similar characteristics all fall within the prohibition on machine guns by allowing a "shooter of a semiautomatic firearm to initiate a continuous firing cycle with a single pull of the trigger," and therefore, they are illegal under federal law.

Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker signed the new rule Tuesday morning, according to the officials -- a notable move given the string of legal challenges surrounding the constitutionality of his appointment. The officials said they stood ready to defend against any challenges to the rule, and pointed to the fact that the Office of Legal Counsel at the Department signed off on it.

As for how many gun owners will be affected by the new rule, officials explained it was difficult to provide precise figures, saying bump stocks "aren't widespread, but they are not uncommon."

Trump said in October he told the National Rifle Association that "bump stocks are gone," but how the group responds to the final rule remains to be seen. A spokesperson for the NRA said in October 2017 that the ATF "should review bump-fire stocks to ensure they comply with federal law," but made clear it opposed the broader gun-control legislation raised by some in Congress.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/tr...cially-bans-bump-stocks/ar-BBR7ZA2?ocid=ientp

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Gun Gripes #172: "Internet Experts"
Iraqveteran8888

Published on Dec 17, 2018

In this video Matt joins us to discuss the internet experts that are prevalent across the airwaves these days in the gun community. Stay tuned, much more on the way.

CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE!

Like us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/iraqveteran88...

Follow us on Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/iraqveteran...
http://instagram.com/mrsiraqveteran8888/
http://instagram.com/chad_iv8888/

Follow us on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/Iraqveteran8888

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
The DPMS Recon 5.56x45mm
SmallArmsSolutions

Published on Dec 17, 2018

Twitter - @chrisbartocci

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Why the Surefire Masterfire holster is not for you
Garand Thumb

Published on Dec 18, 2018

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Sig P365 First Shots
Iraqveteran8888

Published on Dec 19, 2018

In this video we take a brand new "Gen 3" Sig P365 to the range for a 500 round first look. There have been several issues that surfaced early on with this particular handgun which consumers took note of and Sig hopefully rectified in these newer production handguns. Stay tuned, we will revisit the P365 with another 500 rounds of various 9mm ball and carry loads and see if the little gun can make it to 1000 rounds without failure and report back. Much more on the way.

CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE!
https://www.iraqveteran8888.com

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Pittsburg Goes Gun Control - The Legal Brief
TheGunCollective

Today on The Legal Brief, Adam Kraut heads over to the Steel City to take a look at several new gun control ordinances announced last week!

http://pittsburghpa.gov/press-release...

https://foac-pac.org/Donate
Put "Pittsburgh Preemption Legal Donation" in the subject line to direct where your funds are used.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
It's Official: Trump Bans Bump Stock, GOA Files Lawsuit
Guns & Gadgets

Published on Dec 18, 2018
It's Official: Trump Bans Bump Stock, GOA Files Lawsuit

“A 90 period now begins which persons in possession of bump stock type devices must turn those devices to an ATF field office, or destroy them by March 21,”

Hours after the Trump Administration signaled that it would administratively move to ban ‘bump stocks,’ which allow semi-automatic weapons to be fired at a much more rapid rate, lawmakers in both parties said it was time for the Congress to enact those regulations into law, as opponents of the decision vowed to immediately challenge the President’s plan in court.

GOA Lawsuit Info:
https://gunowners.org/goa-file-bump-s...

ATF Final Rule on Bump Stocks:
https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-rel...

DOJ Press Release on Bump Stock Ban:
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/depart...

Local ATF Office Locations:
https://www.atf.gov/contact/local-atf...

ATF Bump Stock Destruction Instructions:
https://www.atf.gov/rules-and-regulat...

SUBSCRIBE:
-- https://www.youtube.com/GunsGadgets

VISIT My Store:
https://shop.spreadshirt.com/GunsGadgets

SUPPORT Guns & Gadgets:
https://www.patreon.com/GUNSandGADGETS
paypal.me/JaredYanis

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Dear NRA You Are Not Bigger Than The 2nd Amendment!
Hank Strange

Dear NRA You Are Not Bigger Than The 2nd Amendment! Trump officially bans bump fire stocks making bump stocks machine guns and the GOA Files Lawsuit.

https://www.youtube.com/c/hankstrange...
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE & RING THE

SUPPORT HANK ON PATREON
DONATE to hankstrange@gmail.com via PayPal

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Ultimate Guide to the Bump Stock Ban! - The Legal Brief
TheGunCollective

Published on Dec 21, 2018
Today on The Legal Brief, Adam Kraut covers the new Bump Stock Law in Detail!

● Donate to FPC's Lawsuit:
https://secure.anedot.com/firearms-po...

● Bumpstock Lawsuit:
https://www.firearmspolicy.org/guedes...

● DOJ Final Rule:
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/depart...

● ATF Bump Stock Rules:
https://www.atf.gov/rules-and-regulat...

● TGC Bump Stock Slow-Mo Video proving it's NOT a machine gun:
https://youtu.be/u0rwqH3YL5c

● What can YOU do to stop gun control:
https://youtu.be/_nSHUc44jsU