• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Gunman Kills Four With Gun Confiscated By The FBI..........When He Tried To Kill Trump

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Waffle House gunman who is at large with 'TWO GUNS' killed four with an AR-15 that was confiscated by the FBI during in July when he tried to jump White House fence and 'kill Donald Trump'

• Travis Reinking, 29, shot dead four people and injured several others at the Waffle House in Antioch, Nashville on Sunday morning
  • Police are still searching for Reinking after he fled the scene naked and barefoot
  • Reinking had his Illinois gun license revoked last year and four of his weapons seized in October at the request of the FBI
  • Guns were returned to his dad who has admitted to giving them back to his son
  • The AR-15 used in the Waffle House shooting was among the four weapons
  • Police said two of Reinking's four guns are still unaccounted for and believe he may be on the run with them
  • Weapons were seized after he was arrested at the White House last July after trying to jump the fence to 'kill President Donald Trump'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5645015/Waffle-House-gunman-run-TWO-guns-killing-four.html#ixzz5DSCWzrSs
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

EricTheCat

An ant on a hill.
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
I am seriously trying to wrap my head around this. If I were arrested for trying to jump the fence at the white house to try to kill the president last July I am pretty sure I would not be walking free right now. I know the justice system is broken but damn. :bang head:

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I am seriously trying to wrap my head around this. If I were arrested for trying to jump the fence at the white house to try to kill the president last July I am pretty sure I would not be walking free right now. I know the justice system is broken but damn. :bang head:
Mind boggling, ain't it?

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
i get it. confiscating guns of the nuts isn't enough. need 100 percent door to door sweeps

EricTheCat

An ant on a hill.
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Mind boggling, ain't it?
For years it has seemed like we've been living in some bizarro world. As time has gone it has gotten so strange that the old bizarro would seem normal.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
So, I know a guy who had a friend who had his pickup loaded with dynamite and was heading for the county seat to blow that sumna-beotch up. And, according to my friend which I do not think is telling a yarn about this he had to say it over and over again and again: But the jail is on the third floor and you are going to kill a lot of innocent people."

Yes the guy was crocked and as I do not know if the truck was filled with explosives but this is how this shit was handled back then now it's "SEE SOMETHING SAY SOMETHING." So all these boo-ga-loos are keeping it secret and it seems like shit is exploding every where and every how. Thing is if every one wasn't doing the KGB on every one else people could be reasoned with by their friends before shit gets out of hand.

just an observation and I would know because I myself have been talked out of doing some very stupid shit, just say'n.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Fled the scene naked AND barefoot...

I guess 'naked' means different things to different people....

I'm waiting to learn that he leaned to the left....

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Waffle House shooter who killed four and is still on the run had 'delusions and believed Taylor Swift was stalking HIM' by hacking his phone and Netflix account

• Travis Reinking, 29, shot dead four people and injured several others at the Waffle House in Antioch, Nashville on Sunday morning
  • His family reveals that Reinking was 'delusional'
  • He believed Taylor Swift was stalking and harassing him in his Illinois hometown
  • In 2016 his family called the cops fearful he was suicidal after he climbed up the side and roof of a building claiming to be chasing the pop singer
  • He also believed Swift was hacking into his phone and his Netflix account
  • In 2017 he was arrested for scaling a fence near the White House

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5645963/Waffle-House-shooter-delusions-believed-Taylor-Swift-stalking-HIM.html#ixzz5DU0otoNy

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
i get it. confiscating guns of the nuts isn't enough. need 100 percent door to door sweeps
Confiscating guns from normal people is OK but they give guns to wack jobs like this because it furthers their agenda. eric holder is proud.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Care to guess which meds he may have been on?

Yea pretty sure if you try and kill the president you are not going to be set free already to go out and kill someone else instead.

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
On July 7, 2017 Reinking was arrested when he tried to enter White House grounds.
Court records show that he approached a Secret Service agent saying he wanted to speak to the President.
He refused to leave and tried to pass a security barrier saying 'Do what you need to do. Arrest me if you have to'.
He was given 32 hours of community service to complete by the DC Superior Court and warned to stay away from the White House.
At first I was going to spout off how it's time to bring back involuntary commitment,
But with all the people marching down the street wearing pussy hats, it's just too big a job for local governments to handle.

1524484548664.png

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
hey, it's part of the price for going off the script

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
No way does the FBI confiscate then return weapons to someone that has no claim of ownership on them. Unless...
yeah what is with that? Me? I'd still be sitting inside getting three hots and a cot waiting to be sentenced then my iron would be heading to a ne edition of fast and furious.

edited to add: WTF, the guy is naked, carrying a 15, he's got do be running and even if he gets in a car and takes of or some one else's is driving how do you not stare at the oddity of a naked man with a weapon in this see something say something corporational land? Oh I know he has Harry Potter;s Cloak of Invisibility.

Last edited:

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Some times shit like this happens in Europe but it's usually muslims.

When it happens in America it's usually some deranged white dude. Wonder why?

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Various reports, shooter in custody.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Waffle House gunman's father is under investigation and faces charges for giving his son the AR-15 that he used to 'kill four people' after it had been previously confiscated by the FBI

• Travis Reinking, 29, was arrested by Nashville police just after 2pm Monday
  • He was found by police in a wooded area less than a mile from his apartment
  • His arrest came after a 36-hour manhunt when he went on the run after shooting up a Waffle House, killing four and injuring more
  • Reinking's father is now facing possible charges for returning his son's guns to him after they had previously been confiscated by the FBI
  • They were seized after he was arrested by Secret Service for being in a restricted of the White House in July last year
  • Guns were returned to his father on the condition they were kept from Reinking
  • His father has since admitted to returning the weapons to him

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5649927/Waffle-House-gunmans-father-facing-charges-giving-guns.html#ixzz5Da1oJKGH

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Waffle House hero James Shaw Jr breaks down in tears holding his four-year-old daughter at a vigil for the four people killed as a GoFundMe is launched to send her to college and raises $50k in nine hours

• James Shaw Jr saved many people by rushing Tennessee Waffle House shooter
  • He wrestled the gun away from Travis Reinking who then fled the scene
  • Four people between the ages of 20 and 29 were killed as a result of the shooting
  • After the shooting, Mr Shaw set up a GoFundMe for the victims of the shooting
  • Others then set up a GoFundMe to reward him for his bravery, raising thousands

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5651765/Waffle-House-hero-James-Shaw-Jr-breaks-tears-holding-daughter-vigil-victims.html#ixzz5Db9dQL91

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Waffle House gunman's father is under investigation and faces charges for giving his son the AR-15 that he used to 'kill four people' after it had been previously confiscated by the FBI

• His arrest came after a 36-hour manhunt when he went on the run after shooting up a Waffle House, killing four and injuring more
  • Reinking's father is now facing possible charges for returning his son's guns to him after they had previously been confiscated by the FBI
  • They were seized after he was arrested by Secret Service for being in a restricted of the White House in July last year
  • Guns were returned to his father on the condition they were kept from Reinking

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5649927/Waffle-House-gunmans-father-facing-charges-giving-guns.html#ixzz5Da1oJKGH
If this guy tried to kill Trump and was arrested how on God's green Earth do we find him shooting up a waffle house less than a year later? Someone or something catastrophically failed!

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
If this guy tried to kill Trump and was arrested how on God's green Earth do we find him shooting up a waffle house less than a year later? Someone or something catastrophically failed!
I know! Lets have an investigation........................

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I know! Lets have an investigation..................
Mueler and Sessions are gonna get right on it.

Well, maybe sometime this Century. If not, the next one for sure!

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Wait...the FBI actually GAVE a weapon back, but LEO all across this nation are literally stealing stuff from law abiding citizens and aren't expected to give it back without a huge, expensive fight? Something isn't lining up here....

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Wait...the FBI actually GAVE a weapon back, but LEO all across this nation are literally stealing stuff from law abiding citizens and aren't expected to give it back without a huge, expensive fight? Something isn't lining up here....
Nope, you got that right. That's been the norm for a long time now. Where have YOU been?

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Nope, you got that right. That's been the norm for a long time now. Where have YOU been?
Oh, I'm plugged in...I just didn't know that about this shooter. The FBI fails to stop a number of mass shooters, but is ALL THE HELL OVER "patriots" who line up to protect some cattle from confiscation/termination....think about THAT for a minute.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I'm trying to work out why the father is getting ALL the grief for the gun when it was the FBI that returned it to them?!? Seems to me the DoJ ought to be persecuting and prosecuting the FBI for like gross incompetence, gross negligence or some such indictments of being utter idiots. Notice that I'm not saying anything about the whitehouse fence jumping happening while Comey was big dickhead-in-charge at fibby

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Waffle House shooter's ex-boss says she told FBI to 'hang onto him' after he tried to jump the White House fence last year

• Suspected Waffle House shooter Travis Reinking, 29, worked for about six months at a Rocky Mountain Crane Service in Colorado
  • Ken and Darlene Sustrich, the co-owners of the business, said Reinking appeared paranoid and delusional during his time working for them
  • Last July, Darlene got a call from the FBI when Reinking tried to jump the White House fence
  • 'We told them, "Hang onto him if you can. Help him if you can,"' Darelene recalled
  • Reinking has been charged with four counts of criminal homicide for killing four people at a Nashville-area Waffle House on Sunday

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5655215/Waffle-House-suspects-ex-bosses-asked-FBI-help-him.html#ixzz5DgqsbhNT

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I'm trying to work out why the father is getting ALL the grief for the gun when it was the FBI that returned it to them?!? Seems to me the DoJ ought to be persecuting and prosecuting the FBI for like gross incompetence, gross negligence or some such indictments of being utter idiots. Notice that I'm not saying anything about the whitehouse fence jumping happening while Comey was big dickhead-in-charge at fibby
I think it has to do with the chain of command and the father was the last one to have command over the weapons and he screwed up by releasing them. It kind of depends what the FBI's impaired contract with Reinking stipulated. I would assume there was a stipulation of time that this contract affected....maybe that time was over? Hell just guesstamating here but I would think it would go on for years and not be such a short time as we perceive it to be.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I think it has to do with the chain of command and the father was the last one to have command over the weapons and he screwed up by releasing them. It kind of depends what the FBI's impaired contract with Reinking stipulated. I would assume there was a stipulation of time that this contract affected....maybe that time was over? Hell just guesstamating here but I would think it would go on for years and not be such a short time as we perceive it to be.
That's a good story for the all too gullible American public and the few remaining CNN watchers however, in reality (relocated OUTSIDE of DC) when firearms are seized there are typically no way in hell they will be returned...especially after jumping the whitehouse fence. No, friend michael, something else was afoot...perhaps a swamp fungus...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Waffle House shooter's ex-boss says she told FBI to 'hang onto him' after he tried to jump the White House fence last year
Normally they would but for some strange reason that wasn't the case this time....makes you go hmmmmm!

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I wish we could apply that same "chain of command" thinking to Holder, the DOJ and FBI...