• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Guy breaks into chinmart safes brute force vid

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Kinda makes me want to get one of those small safes, pour quickcrete into it and leave it sitting in plain site...if anyone every breaks in and grabs it thinking they're going to get some goodies (after lugging that concrete) will find nothing.

BeefJerky

Site Supporter
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Unless you have at least a TRTL 30x6 safe weighing at least 2500 pounds you may as well just hide your shit. A good safe is gonna set you back at a minimum $3k.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
In case your local burglar has a helo Liberty wants to make sure you’re covered

Personally, I think oxyacetylene or carbide disk, straight through the 11 or 12 gauge would take care of the std home safe. One reason I keep powder and ammo inside and a warning to that effect on the safe

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Childs play !!

Liberty Presidential !!

This is how the feds do it !!!:Grrr::Grrr::Grrr::rage 1:totally steamed:
Including theft by badge !!!

2010  DELETE 004 (Small).jpg

1637884842772.png

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
You need to lay claymores and punji sticks around the house to keep them from getting inside in the first place.

My grandma almost tripped a wire coming over to dinner tonight qnd nearly got her legs blown off. Not that bad considering she's got a bad hip anyway.

Last edited:

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Thanksgiving Two Step...

Grandma's Still Got It

:2 thumbs up:

Someone_else

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
My grandma almost trppied a wire coming over to dinner tonight
Note to self: When setting up a perimeter system, include a "guest" mode when expecting company.

I was looking at some .035 welding wire and wondered just how long this steel wire was. I weighed a 20" sample and calculated that the 10 pound roll probably had 3700 feet. It has a super thin copper coating, and would probably last a while outdoors. My last order was $36 for two rolls. Could do some creative things with this...

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
garrote, animal trap, fixing things up...never go for long without some type of wire spool on the shelf

welding wire works well, for a lot of things

the 4 w's...lol

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
This is how the feds do it !!!:Grrr::Grrr::Grrr::rage 1:totally steamed:
Including theft by badge !!!
I'd suggest hiding valuable stuff in the bottom of a bucket under nails or something like that. I'm just afraid you might think that's not such a good idea ;)

Someone_else

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
garrote, animal trap,
Now that you bring up the idea, I have thought about a snake grabber after my snake bite. A PVC tube, some steel wire, and a handle would make a very easy and effective snake grabber. The last couple rattlesnake imposters, I used fireplace tongs to move them, but I think the pipe and wire would be better.

Someone_else

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I'd suggest hiding valuable stuff in the bottom of a bucket under nails or something like that.
That is a good idea. The "something" should be worthless and annoying to search through. Maybe the good stuff could be buried and covered with a junk pile of what... aluminum cans and fryer grease that leaked out of their plastic cubes?

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
I'd suggest hiding valuable stuff in the bottom of a bucket under nails or something like that. I'm just afraid you might think that's not such a good idea ;)
If you are referring to my "bucket of stuff". That was from picking it up thru the ashes. I would never disrespect PM's in that manner, or any other . :finished: :mining::mining::gold: