• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

H558 North Carolina COVID passport

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I hope this allowed if not please remove. We are trying to get bill H558 passed in NC. It will prohibit the COVID passport and experimental vaccine requirements. If moderators are ok with it others can post the info for their states so we can support each other. In NC email or call Tim Moore. NC state rep
tim.moore@ncleg.gov
919-733-3451

Short Title: Prohibit Mandatory CV19 Vaccinations. (Public) Sponsors: Representatives Pittman and Kidwell (Primary Sponsors). For a complete list of sponsors, refer to the North Carolina General Assembly web site. Referred to: Health, if favorable, Judiciary 1, if favorable, Rules, Calendar, and Operations of the House April 15, 2021 *H558-v-1* 1 A BILL TO BE ENTITLED 2 AN ACT MAKING IT UNLAWFUL IN THE STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA TO 3 MANDATE VACCINATIONS AGAINST PARTICULAR ILLNESSES, INCLUDING 4 COVID-19; TO REQUIRE PROOF OF VACCINATION OR PROOF OF IMMUNITY 5 AGAINST COVID-19 OR OTHER ILLNESSES; TO DISCRIMINATE IN PUBLIC 6 ACCOMMODATIONS, EMPLOYMENT, OR OTHERWISE ON THE BASIS OF 7 VACCINATION STATUS, PROOF OF VACCINATION, OR PROOF OF IMMUNITY 8 AGAINST COVID-19 AND OTHER ILLNESSES; TO MANDATE FORCED 9 PARTICIPATION IN VACCINATION TRACKING SYSTEMS; AND TO REQUIRE A 10 PATIENT TO WAIVE PRIVACY RIGHTS IN ORDER TO OBTAIN A VACCINATION. 11 The General Assembly of North Carolina enacts: 12 13 PART I. NO VACCINE MANDATES BY EXECUTIVE ORDER, RULES, AGENCY 14 HEADS, OR PUBLIC HEALTH AUTHORITIES DURING DECLARED DISASTERS 15 OR EMERGENCIES 16 SECTION 1.1.(a) G.S. 166A-19.12 reads as rewritten: 17 "§ 166A-19.12. Powers of the Division of Emergency Management. 18 The Division of Emergency Management shall have the following powers and duties as 19 delegated by the Governor and Secretary of Public Safety:

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
The Constitution forbids internal passports for the citizens of any State. Any citizen of a State is a citizen of the whole of the United States and as such, is entitled to all rights thereof.

Including free movement.

IMHO, the State AG, there and in other sane states, should be preparing requests for injunction and relief in Fuddrel Kourts. Because it's not about what your State courts will do, or your State bureaucracy. It's about what Blue States start doing, or the Fuddrel goobers.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
The Constitution forbids internal passports for the citizens of any State. Any citizen of a State is a citizen of the whole of the United States and as such, is entitled to all rights thereof.

Including free movement.

IMHO, the State AG, there and in other sane states, should be preparing requests for injunction and relief in Fuddrel Kourts. Because it's not about what your State courts will do, or your State bureaucracy. It's about what Blue States start doing, or the Fuddrel goobers.
What's a Constitution? Nobody uses those any more. Don't believe me? Look at SCOTUS behavior over the past 6 months. The justice system is corrupt to the very core and it will take a revolt by enough states to have any hope of changing it

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Point taken; but I don't think any NC bills are going to have much effect on what Colorado or Michigan do.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Point taken; but I don't think any NC bills are going to have much effect on what Colorado or Michigan do.

IDK, read ART. IV, Section 2. , first paragraph.

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
It never hurts to have a precedent set in one state. Especially NC because its a big democratic kiss ass state. If we can pass this here there is hope for other states.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Has NC signed an executive order to this extent yet? I know several state Governors have done that but I don't think any passed a Bill yet to this end.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I'll move it to Pol forum. It's definitely Pol.

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Has NC signed an executive order to this extent yet? I know several state Governors have done that but I don't think any passed a Bill yet to this end.
Good Lord no. Our Governor is the biggest sell out around. He is desperate to hang onto any power he can. Its horrible.

agcoacres

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

agcoacres

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
the best news possible...~~~~
I am thankful to live in Montana and I am proud to be able to state that I am a Montana Native. Montana usually has a split government with a largely Republican legislature locking horns with a Democratic governor. Not this last go- I don’t think that the Dems won a single contested office and the state went Red across the board. Gov Gianforte and Rep Rosendale are New Jersey boys but are mostly acting like true conservatives. Dem Senator Tester, while I think he has worked hard on Veteran’s Affairs, needs to get booted next time. Lots of influx from Blue Dots due to the plandemic, so the next election cycle will be a tell. Gallatin County, historically a conservative farming and ranching area, is exploding in a population that is causing it to fall hard Left. Don’t know if Yellowstone County will be able to offset their vote next time. With the Constitutional Carry Law, I am hoping that my daughter will be able to be armed at University next semester. Taking everything thing that the current Red State Legislature is churning out. Sanctuary Cities banned and, I think, laws against Federal 2A infringements.

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
What's a Constitution? Nobody uses those any more. Don't believe me? Look at SCOTUS behavior over the past 6 months. The justice system is corrupt to the very core and it will take a revolt by enough states to have any hope of changing it
How likely is that to happen?
How can a state declare that?

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Gotta start somewhere, and somebody ALWAYS has to go first.

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I am thankful to live in Montana and I am proud to be able to state that I am a Montana Native. Montana usually has a split government with a largely Republican legislature locking horns with a Democratic governor. Not this last go- I don’t think that the Dems won a single contested office and the state went Red across the board. Gov Gianforte and Rep Rosendale are New Jersey boys but are mostly acting like true conservatives. Dem Senator Tester, while I think he has worked hard on Veteran’s Affairs, needs to get booted next time. Lots of influx from Blue Dots due to the plandemic, so the next election cycle will be a tell. Gallatin County, historically a conservative farming and ranching area, is exploding in a population that is causing it to fall hard Left. Don’t know if Yellowstone County will be able to offset their vote next time. With the Constitutional Carry Law, I am hoping that my daughter will be able to be armed at University next semester. Taking everything thing that the current Red State Legislature is churning out. Sanctuary Cities banned and, I think, laws against Federal 2A infringements.
My sister lived in Paradise valley Montana for years. That is Gods country out there. Coming from the east coast I had never seen anything like the splendor of it.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
The Iowa House has passed a law similar to this and banning the passports. The governor also made it sound very clear that it would get to her desk and be signed. We might really need this with Big Corporations planning things like this..

The states are revolting....finally!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
How likely is that to happen?
How can a state declare that?
I think it's extremely likely. I learned this grammar school back when schools were education centers, not indoctrination centers. Collectively, the states have so much more power than the federal government. I'm sure there are many folks dusting off old textbooks and exploring that as we speak!

This IS the only way to fight back against the illegitimate Biden government. Every federal alphabet agency, the SCOTUS and the federal justice system are all corrupt to the core! The states need to invoke their power and stop it...NOW! It's seems to me we're starting to see that now, thank God! I hope its not too late!

Last edited:

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
need enough people to refuse the shot. they cant cinch the net if most of the fish are outside of it

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Well, its not looking good. Its sounding like the COVID passport is already a done deal for NC and Moore is refusing to even present this bill. :(
oh and taxpayers are paying for it.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Might as well think about which side of the line we are going to be on when Civil War breaks out.